[Semi-PRP] The Darkness in his Heart Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shivaani6606

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:01 pm
< PRP for All of the Akatsuki Tribe -The members that have been accepted- >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that most of the tribe was back together, Konton was a bit more relaxed. Her Mangekyou Sharingan eyes blinked in the light snowfall. In this area of the tribe, the snow was less and a little warmer. It was still below freezing, but it was much less severe. Her warm breath condensed in the cold, crisp air, making a cloud that disappeared within .seconds.

She looked back at Seika and Koana, stopping to wait for them. Poor children . . . She thought to herself, a solemn look on her face. She bit her lip and continued watching them hobble along. Akuma was out taking one of the four kits to the Kousetsu Tribe which also worried her. The two that hatched and the almost entirely black BCR were still here. Yuurei was supposed to go with his mother, but he decided to stay for now.

With a heavy sigh, she turned around and continued walking, waiting for the rest of the Tribe to follow. They needed to find Frenka. She knew quite well that he couldn't face this demon alone, though he was quite stubborn about it. But where could he be?

Seika and Koana were in the very back of the tribe, struggling to keep up. At least Seika was. She was brilliant and re-broke her leg. It was more agonizing than she thought it would be. Not to mention she was slowing down Koana as well, who was helping her walk along.

She sighed and averted her red eyes to look into Koana's. "Koana," She began in a soft, solemn voice. A voice that wasn't her own sadistic, bloodthirsty one. "I'm sorry . . . " She finished, her eyes looking back on the road ahead. She didn't want to look into his eyes. How stupid and troublesome she felt towards him.

Yuurei was curled atop Sheba's back, his tail wrapped around himself so that his nose was covered by the black end of his tail. His dark blue eyes were snapped open, observing his surrounding cautiously. He was supposed to be enjoying the ride before Kutsuu's turn came, but it didn't seem possible with the uncertainty lingering in the air, poisoning the aura of the land.

He didn't feel comfortable with the crows and ravens flying above them. He always tensed with their shadows appearing over him, the fur on his back and neck prickling up. He was careful not to hurt the carrying him during his turn riding her. "Thanks Grandma," He thanked.

Kutsuu walked by Sheba, his pace at a trot to keep up with her long stride. He glanced at his brother on top of Sheba. That kit has the craziest ideas . . . He smirked. Time for me to have a crazy idea . . . He looked up at Yuurei. "Hey, Yuurei!" He called, his tail flicking back and forth mischievously.

Yuurei's eyes flicked down to Kutsuu. "Yes?" He asked, hopping down from Sheba's back.

"I have a crazy idea. How 'bout we sneak off again?" He asked with a sly grin.

Yuurei gazed at him for a minute before sighing. "If you take the blame." He replied.

"Fine by me." Kutsuu agreed, his eyes glimmered with excitement. "Just tell Sheba, because she's prone to believe you more than me."

Yuurei sighed again. "Fine." He growled and walked back to Sheba. "Sheba, we're gonna walk ahead for a bit. We both feel a little stiff and we're full of energy at the moment. Don't worry, we won't argue." He explained. Without waiting for a response, he padded back to Kutsuu. In a few moments, they both started darting ahead.

After they were a distance ahead of Sheba and beyond her line of sight, they veered off the path with Yuurei in the lead. They sauntered boldly into the rest of Shadow Forest, not knowing what lurks inside.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:08 pm
[Before I start RP, is Akuma here?]

Tharkun-kazad

The Akatsuki Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:12 pm
< Teh not yet >3 She comes later and spazzes out because two of her kits are missing >  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:15 pm
[Nyer~ -flails- Who should I have Telluria hang with then? Don't really want her to be a loner.]

Tharkun-kazad

Shivaani6606

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:22 pm
< Uuuuum . . . Uh . . . Eee . . . Uuuuuuum . . . KONTON 8D;; *Shot*

Yes, Konton. She wouldn't mind the company ;3 >

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:40 pm
Danag tilted her head to the side as she watched the two kits run off. 'Well, Yuurei was speaking to Sheba for a bit. I guess she said it was okay for them to run up ahead.' Still, Danag couldn't see them from were she was, a few paces behind Sheba.  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

Tharkun-kazad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:12 pm
[Konton it is :3]

Telluria followed Konton closely, she represented a figure of authority and stability, in Telluria's mind. Even though Konton wasn't the true Elder of the tribe, she seemed to keep up her leader-like demeanor. Telluria was silent, she preferred to keep her thought to herself, unless otherwise instructed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:14 pm
Konton gazed down at Telluria, her eyes warm and kind. "Shouldn't you be with Sheba?" She asked. She smiled. "Nevermind." She added in a warm voice. "Do you want a lift?"  

Shivaani6606

Tharkun-kazad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:23 pm
"You looked like you needed some company. No thanks, I prefer walking." said Telluria serenely. Now that she had grown used to the cold, the landscape was fairly appealing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:28 pm
Konton shrugged and scanned the kit. "Thanks, I take it you're the kit that hatched from the orange and red speckled BCR Akuma found, correct?"  

Shivaani6606

Tharkun-kazad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:38 pm
"Yes, that would be me. What of Akuma, where is she?" asked Telluria.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:38 pm
Sheba briskly followed the kits, her eyes were filled in a shadow of concern. The carer stopped, shaking her head helplessly and warily turning to veer past, joining the others once more. Sheba turned her head to see Danag closely following behind, her face perked up slighty. Danag had just joined the tribe, and now she was facing far worse then they had all expected. "They're going to get into trouble." Sheba said, preferring to Yuurei and Kutsuu, "I feel it. Something far worse."

"Nonsense." The shaman spat back, not angered but saddened. Koana knew how she felt and wished for that pain to just fade away. Stopping finally Koana went back and eagerly he instructed Seika to climb upon his back and at least keep her leg from getting to damaged to the point she wouldn't be able to walk in it. "I don't want you disabled." Koana said bravely, looking into his mates eyes, "That's one thing I never want."

The shadowy figure moved calmly across the forest floor. Two sets of claws dragged the ground patheticly, a trail was growing even larger for even any fox to see them. Bloody eyes glowed, flickering a little then growing dimmer.

The elder had still been hurt by Kekkon's words and felt like killing something - or two of something. He had been put in a very set place of losing himself again, that made Frenka growl everytime. Lowering down the elder layed himself, his paws setting and dangling for him to lay his head down completely, Frenka sighed once more and watched as snow fell upn his shoulders.

After his frequent visits with Sahari Frenka had grown used to the snow, even able to roll in it as he wished. His coat, which had been much thinner before, was more bulk and his fur was thicker as if he had adapted to the snow he could become a Kousetsu fox.

Then he perked his ears, a series of noises rustled among the forest floor. Before long Frenka spied two young kits, one black and white the other a mixture with the same colors. Frenka didn't move, just watched as they ran along side eachother and talked to themselves. Sooner or later they would notice the large black and red shape of the elder, maybe even signalling to the tribe he was here.

Sasu Berry

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:53 pm
Danag turned to look at Sheba. 'So I'm not the only one feeling something wasn't exactly right.' She turned back to look at the direction the kits went. "Do you think we should try to follow them?" She asked. She doubted it was okay with Akuma for Yuurei and Kuutsu to get lost. 'Plus Itsuki would kill me if the kits of her friend got lost when I could have easily prevented it.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:57 am
Kekkon padded along side the tribe, his eyes darting this way and that. His muscles tensed and the fur on the back of his neck bristled as he let out a low growl. Something didn't feel right. Not at all. "Sheba, are you sure it's safe to let those two kits run off like that?" he inquired. He couldn't shake the pressing feeling that something dangerous was around.

Akakumo flew above through group up in the air and was getting the same feeling as Kekkon. His gaze grew more penetrating as he scanned the land below, but the wandering kits had been too small for him to notice up where he was. Still, he kept an eye out for anything unusual; possibly an elder too.  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Fox Priestess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:19 am

Kitsuekai growled in displeasure as he stomped through the snow with his rabbit. His tattoo hadn't been done yet, and with this storm, it would have to wait. He shook his head as he grumbled, snow having landed on his ears. He was now thorougly annoyed with this blizzard. Both ears flattened on his head, and he shook his entire body, letting it fluff up. As he emerged enough to be seen, he put his rabbit down in front of the kits, before sitting unhappily on his rump with a whumphing sound, only to disappear.. He had apparently sat in a deep hole, as he seemed to have vanished where he sat. Grumbling even more, he hoisted himself out, sitting a few feet over and flattening his ears. The long tail curled around him, and he sulked. "Bah. Snow."

Closed Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff