Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Confrontation Between Foals (Khepri, Liang, & Khirsah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:45 pm
User Image

Her unexpected clash with Ochoco had really opened Khepri's eyes. Anything could happen if she wasn't careful, and really, the mud wasn't so bad when she learned that it made her hooves and horn shine and glitter all that much brighter. In the end, though, it had been very tough to clean out of her fur. She was highly embarrassed her mother had had to help her, but amazingly Shimshek had not scolded her harshly like her mother was prone to do. She out to find Liang at the moment, wondering what her oldest brother was doing since she had already said her hellos and byes with Xiaodan.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:03 pm
User Image
Liang was in another staring match with Khirsah after having met a filly named Hema. pawing the ground, he hated how he had thrown insults back everytme he came up with one to throw at him. flarign his wings and puffing his chest, he wanted to be bigger and better than Khirsah. oh Khirsah would pay for besting him in any way shape or form.
User Image
Khirsah was rather smug that he had gotten the upper hand on Liang during the whole meeting with Hema whom he found could be amusing to use to get to Liang. rufflings his wings, he just grinned at liang as they had their stare down jsutliek they had when they met Hema who had ran into them when they had ran into one another and had gotten into it.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:03 am
Sensing that one of her siblings were nearby, she dashed towards the familiar scent that was Liang... and another colt. Surprised to see that Liang, too, had made a "friend"... sort of... she smirked to herself and yelled into her preoccupied brother's ear. "Liang!!!" She quickly jumped away in case Liang decided to tackle her down, considering if -she- tackled -him- her horn would hurt him badly. It wasn't sharp like it would be when she grew older, but it would still hurt. After all, her intentions wouldn't be to heal her brother if only to defend herself, thus the magic of the healing effect wouldn't work. As she ran to a place where she knew her brother wouldn't hurt her, she grinned at the new colt. "Hey, there," she said cutely, and bowing slightly as was the lady-like thing to do, "I am Khepri. This idiot's younger sister!" She smiled proudly, despite how she had just called Liang an idiot. "What's your name?" she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:05 pm
Liang jumped and flared his wings when he heard his sister's voice and glared as she called him a idoit. how dare she act like that towards him and infront of Khirsah of all others. " Khepri how could you say that about me! you shouldn't call your older brother a idoit." ruffling his feathers he then glared at Khirsah, daring him to laugh at what was going on." and stay away from him, he beneath us." tossing his head with a ruffle of his wings, he made sure to keep his sister away from Khirsah.

Khirsah wanted to laugh, but he tryed not to but a snicker came through. "nice sister you got there Liang, special if she calling you a idiot." grinning, he was amused with how it seemed Liang's sister Khepri liked to pick at liang. "my names Khirsah. and i guess its nice to meet you." there was nothign more fun in his opinion than to annoye the overly vain liang and he knew just how to do it now even better than he did before by using his sister.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:43 pm
Her ears drooped and she pouted at her brother. "Liang, little sister is sorry, forgive?" she did the puppy-eyed look at her oldest brother as she tried to maneuver herself so that she could at least talk to Khirsah without her brother's wings blocking her. "Hello, Khirsah, it's nice to meet you, too," she smiled sweetly at the other colt, her charming side going full-speed. Of course, she figured it would be more interesting to see her brother riled up, so she asked the next best thing that would make him look at her in shock. "Khirsah, do you like to play mud-tag?" She hated mud with an absolute passion, and Liang knew it. However, she'd deal with it if she could get her brother covered in mud from head to tail and nose to hoof. It would be the funniest thing she'd ever seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:23 am
Liang gave a big sigh as his sister pouted at him and even gave those big puppy dog eyes. oh how she had the way of making him mad to forgiving in one moment. " alright Khepri i forgive you." a brow raised as he notice her switch from having him as her center of attention to khirsah. then his eyes grew wide as his sister mentioned a mud game. giving a small groan, he didnt want to get dirty again for the second time this day because of khirsah.

Khirsah's grin gre wide as he watc the intereaction between the two and even more so when the sister asked about a mud game. " nice to meet you i guess and unlike Liang i wouldn't mind a game of mud tag." shooting a smirk at Liang, he wondered what he would try to do to get out of this one. oh how he was enjoying himself today, even if he had to deal with the lame colt liang, though he had to admit he had his share of amusment out of him.

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:11 pm
She smiled happily at Liang. She could always count on her big brothers, even if both of them tended to be snobbier than her (and that was saying something!). Her attention focus seemed mainly to be stuck on Khirsah, however, though she couldn't explain why she was fascinated with this colt. Maybe because he, too, had wings, and was...blue. She could certainly say that she had only met one other blue foal, and that was Ochoco, who didn't really like her and the feeling was returned. He was too arrogant, thinking himself higher than her! Hmph! Immediately casting her thoughts aside away from the blue half-unicorn colt she had met recently she grinned widely at Khirsah's agreement. "Okay! Whoever is covered in mud the most... loses!" She declared, giving her older brother a look of challenge. "And believe me, I will win this game! I might be the only girl right now but that doesn't mean anything!" She dashed off towards the marshy area just beyond the play area where the three foals were.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games