[PRP] Turkey Season Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:59 pm
Heh, sorry couldn't resist the title ^^; lol.

User Image

It was kind of cool out, not too much of a wind to be bothersome though. Besides, he had fur right? The orange-hued male pads his way through some winter-dead trees to find a nice spot to rest and take in the clean air for a while before moving on again. He'd managed to catch a fish earlier, and traveling with a full stomache was making him just a little drowsy, but he wouldn't complain. Better than going hungry right? Right.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:04 pm
that title is awesome. XDD
User Image

Resting not too far away was Tatendra. But with this cold weather, and the holiday season, he wasn't to be seen in the open. No no, he was hiding. Such a bashful and timid male, it really was sad that others only saw him as food. With winter helping him, the male had made shelter in his favorite objects. Leaves. And he blended perfectly in the orange and gold materials....if it wasn't for his feathers peeking out behind him. Hmm.  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:16 pm
Kemosiri spots the pile of leaves, and turns to walk in that direction. He wasn't going to lay in them though, no he hated getting them stuck in his fur, but they would do good about blocking the light breeze. Of course, seeing a fan of feathers protruding from the pile catches his attention, and he has to stop. "...a pile of leaves with feathers?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:23 pm
Brownie ears twitched when another sound was heard. Was that...the sound of pawpads? The ulaya stiffened in his hideout, hoping the stranger would pass. But then the other spoke...and noticed his tail. Tatenda gasped, before said feathers dashed under the pile too. Now he was completely covered, but already spotted. Maybe the other would leave him be?  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:41 pm
Kemosiri blinks, tilting his head to the side a bit when the feathers get pulled into the pile. ".. somebody in there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:15 pm
"Depends on who's out there...." Tatenda winced to himself, burnt brown eyes peeking past the leaves. If it was another mean ulaya, he'd just run. Again. But it was so chilly outside, and he was honestly tired of running. Why did everyone want to eat him? ;__;  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:24 pm
Kemosiri flicks an ear, sitting down. "...well I thought I heard someone.. I don't bite.." He keeps his eyes on the leaf pile, almost considering just jumping on it just to see if someone really was under there.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:50 am
Two triangle ears flicked up from the pile, soon followed by a jeweled headgear and a set of eyes. Tatenda blinked wearily to the other male, canting his head to the side. "You don't bite?" Well, it was a good hope to ask. The ulaya hid the rest of his body under the leaves though, so his turkey genetics wouldn't be dicovered.  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:52 pm
Kemosiri watches the ears peek up from under the leaves, followed by the top of a male ulaya's head. Well, not that it was revealed that there indeed was someone there, he takes a seat. "I already said I don't bite. What are you doing under those leaves?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:04 pm
Tatenda leaned and blinked at the other, finally getting a good glimpse of him. It was another male, with fur the color of sun kissed sand. "Oh, I heard you. I'm just...keeping alert." His head bobbed left and right for any stalkers lurking around. "What are you doing out of the leaves?" Wasn't that risky? Or was this stranger a fighter of sorts?  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:09 pm
Kemosiri flicks an ear slightly, watching the still covered male. "Keeping alert.. a bit much I'd think. I'm not in any leaves because I like the wind in my fur." He glances left and right to see what the other was looking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:49 pm
"Much?" He didn't think so. Tatenda pouted to the other male, not enjoying being bothered if the other was just going to say so much. Well, I'm sure you can find better wind flow elsewhere." There was no rudeness in his tone, just a bit of tension as he burrowed back under the thick leaf pile.  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:14 pm
Kemosiri watches him duck back under the leaves. "..." Getting back to his feet he gives no warning before crouching down an leaping to pounce on the other male. "I wasn't done talking to you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:44 am
Wait whut? Tatenda twitched under his hiding location when the words sunk in. Leaves flew as he realized the other had pounced, aiming straight at him. Dx Having only a second to meep, the turkey was pounced, rolling with the force until both of them were half out of the leaves. D; "What was that for??"  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:56 am
Kemosiri wears a feline smirk, tumbling out of the leaves with the other male after a successful pounce. He blinks, sitting up to stare at the other male's tail. "..where did you get a feathered tail?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff