Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:37 am
User Image
User Image
In the clearing just beyond the Kawani Village.
Three weeks after their last meeting.....With the pleasant sent of flowers in the air and even bigger suprises await

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:55 am
Three weeks....Three never ending weeks since that lovely night with Nacio. Since then Peony had only gotten to see her lifemate for a few moments at a time, her two-legger had kept pulling her away to go off and do random annoying two-legger things. Then she started to get fat...Well she thought she was getting fat. The little Noir had made fun of her for the first week, but then she got bigger and bigger and she knew it was what she and Nacio had been speaking of... Little flowers.....

Shaking her head happily, Peony pranced out into the clearing. She had finally been able to escape Noir and her two legger now she only needed to give Nacio the grand news. Smiling softly to her self the now heavy mare pranced her way around trying to spot Nacio. Huffing and slowly after a moment, Peony moved into the tall grass to rest for a moment.

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:46 pm
Nacio was burying his nose in the last few blossoms before winter had her icy grip on the area. Soon the grounds would be covered in white flakes and he wouldn't be able to enjoy the scents to his heart's content. This land was different from his old home with changing temperatures and seasons; there was no constant sunshine. But his home didn't have his love.

As if on cue, he lifted his head just in time to see the pale pink mare that held his heart draw near. He let out a light nicker in greeting to her before he dug his hooves into the ground and sprinted to close the distance. His eyes were locked to hers, and he didn't notice the difference in his love's appearance.
"You look radiant."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:40 pm
Blushing slightly, Peony wondered if the tall grass hid her large midsection. Turning Peony moved so she could start her nervous habbit of nibbling at Nacio's mane. "Thank you my love... I have a suprise for you" Moving past Nacio Peony release his mane as she moved past him to move into the shorter grass. "Come with me my love so I can show you"

Prancing into the shorter grass, Peony turned to look to see if Nacio was following her she tried to hid her stomache the best she could till they were where Nacio could see her belly.

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:45 pm
He allowed his gaze to linger on her while she walked on ahead. Something seemed to nag at his ming, but he shrugged it off before trotting to catch up with her. "What is it you'd like to show me, Love? A new flower I haven't seen?"

When she turned he nuzzled muzzles with hers. He was smiling happily and wondering what could make this even better.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:58 pm
" Some thing along those lines...." Stopping in the open field, Peony turned so her side was facing Nacio. " Soon they'll be some new flowers blooming...our flowers" Blushing lightly Peony waited to see what Nacio would say.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:16 pm
He playfully pouted when she moved further away from him. He continued to watch her. It was her words that finally made him look harder at her and notice that she had put on quite a bit of weight. She wasn't glowing from love. She was glowing with the life that was nested inside her. A grin slowly spread across his face as he bounded over to her fluttering his petal like wings in joy.

"Our flowers? Our very own flowers? This is wonderful. I'm going to be a father. You'll be the mother of my children. This is great news," he spoke in rapid succession, the words blurring together in his glee. He nuzzled her cheek and down her long neck, his excitement bubbling out. And then he slowly moved to her side and gently nuzzled her stomach, feeling a slight movement underneath. "Our flowers."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:36 pm
Prancing gleefully, Peony nodded her head rapidily. She had waited all day to tell him this one small secret and now that she had she was to excited to speak.

Turning her head slightly she watched him nuzzling at her belly before she let a soft giggle bubble forth from her both from joy and the small movement she felt. Closing her eyes she nodded once again, prancing around excitedly till she was facing Nacio. " Our flowers! Ours" Murmuring the words softly and lovingly, the mare let her eyes drift closed before she moved foward to nuzzle her mate.

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items