Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Final Fantasy XII m/f Penelo and Vaan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tickler818

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:14 pm
Final Fantasy XII(12) M/F
Here is the first of a possible series of stories from Final Fantasy XII. It involves Vaan and Penelo and it set before the game.

For those who have not played Final Fantasy XII please google image search them smile

I hope this conforms to the rules etc. Pleas post me some feedback.
Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaan stood in the shadows of the Lowtown, waiting. It had been one year since the Archadians had invaded Dalmasca, causing the war in which his brother had died. He eyed up his targets, time to take some revenge. Across the small square stood two Imperial soldiers, they were posted all around The Royal City of Rabanastre and they often stole from merchants. So Vaan thought it only fair that he even the odds every once in a while.

He walked boldly out into the dingy light of the square and headed straight for the soldiers. He walked close enough to look one of them in the eye, then stumbled into one of them – swiping his coin pouch in the process – and falling to the floor. The soldier Vaan had fallen against was angered but the second soldier had less of a temper and stooped to help Vaan up. As he rose he stumbled again, feigning light-headedness – allowing him to lift the second soldiers pouch.

“You all right kid?” asked the calm soldier, not knowing that he had just been relieved of all his money. The angry soldier just grunted in agitation as Vaan replied.
“Yea...yes I'm....I'm fine, thank you. Just a little light headed, that's all.”
“Maybe you should go and get some air, boy.” suggested the placid soldier.
“Maybe you should go and get eaten” Muttered the riled soldier under his breath. Vaan pretended not to hear this comment while he pretended to stumble for a final time, lifting a large ring off the soldier's finger.
“Yea..maybe I'll do that, thank you again.” Vaan smiled with false gratitude as he walked unsteadily off. As soon as he rounded the corner he ran for the sitars to the city above.

Penelo pushed open the doors of the back entrance of Migelo's Sundries and practically fell through the door and into the small store room at the rear of the shop. Vaan looked up from the chests he was sorting.
“Hey Penelo, are you all right?”
“I'm fine Vaan, I'm just relay tired, iv only just finished running errands for Migelo, where is he?”
“Oh he's left, shut the shop, left me to close up. Why else do you think I'm still here?”
“Great” Penelo collapsed into an old chair in the corner of the room and let a large sigh.
“Catch” said Vaan, throwing her a potion. “Drink that down, it should help.”
“Thank you, Vaan” Penelo was grateful for the restorative properties of the potion and Vaan's company. As she finished the potion she sighed again and said “I'm so tired, I hurt all over.” Vaan grinned, on the way back from his excursion in the Lowtown he had stopped by the shops and bought the licence and magick to complete his plan.
“I have an idea, it'll help cheer you up and relax you” Said Vaan with a glint in his eye. “Trust me”
Vaan led his friend into the adjoining room and bid her lay down on a couch. Penelo was suspicious as she didn't know what Vaan was up to, but she trusted him and so did as he asked.
“Now close you eyes, you're going to feel a slight tingling.” Said Vaan as he cast his magick upon Penelo.
“What are you doing?” she asked, smiling. Then her face dropped as she realised she could not move her arms or legs. “Vaan, I cant move. What's happening?” She asked slightly panicked.
“I have cast a small immobilise spell on you, to stop you from moving away, you'll need it, believe me.”
“Why what are you going to do?” Vaan said nothing but moved toward her, moved her arms so they were reaching straight up and began to un-buckle her boots.
“What do you need to get to my feet for, Vaan?” asked Penelo, more intrigued than anything.
“Well remember the games we used to play when we were younger? Back at you're...at our house? Remember how you used to laugh so much?” Vaan smiled at the fond memories.
“Vaan? Are you going to tickle me?” she asked shyly with a small grin.
“Yes,” said Vaan, matter of factly “yes I am. You see I heard some mages in Muthru Bazaar talking about this new research they had been doing with Mist. They found that when people were tickled a lot, they're bodies released a low level Mist that helped to calm them down, cheer them up, and heal them.” Penelo was stunned into silence for a few seconds, then said.
“You must be joking Vaan? That's...that's silly” She said, blushing. Vaan thought for a moment, it did sound stupid now he relay examined it. He looked sadly at Penelo's small feet, 'cased in thin white stockings that she wore under her long boots. Penelo thought herself, she too remembered the games they used to play, all the times she got tickled. She used to hate it, but had begun to like it. That was before she and Vaan had to move onto the streets of the Royal City. She looked up at Vaan's saddened face, at his dark eyes peering longingly at her small feet.
“But I guess..,” She started, Vaan's eyes lit up. “if you relay want to try it. I could give it a go.” She smiled, he smiled.
“are you sure?” asked Vaan, shy and hesitate. Penelo took a deep breath and nodded.
“Tickle. My. Feet.”

Vaan began slowly spidering his fingers over both of her sloes, amazed that her feet were still so soft. Penelo began to giggle softly, Vaan looked into her eyes and she stopped giggling and just smiled at him. Good, Vaan liked this game.

He tickled her feet slightly faster, teasing all around the balls of her feet. Penelo's grin grew wider as she found it increasingly difficult to ignore the ticklish sensations, the uncontrollable urge to laugh. If only she could get away, but alas she could not move her arms or legs, though the feeling in these unusable appendages was unhindered. As Vaan began to remove her thin white stockings from her feet Penelo began to remember the details of all the games, tickling games, that her and Vaan used to play when they were younger. It wasn't so long ago, but it seemed like a lifetime had passed between then and now, and she realised she missed it.

Penelo's feet were bare now, tiny and wiggling in the cool air of the shop. Vaan gave her no time to recover and began spider tickling her soles once more. They both knew where and how to tickle Penelo's feet to make her laugh out loud, but Vaan found it much more exciting to slowly tickle her up to the point where she could only just hold onto her laughter. He had always liked to watch her struggling to hold in that first laugh.

As that first laugh grew nearer Penelo started to realise that she too found this game of wills exciting, not only that but it reminded her of her care free childhood, spent growing up with Vaan. Vaan was, at this moment, changing his tactics, he had begun scratching at her soles. Once again they both knew that this would not send her over the edge, but it was one step closer. He scratched with his short nails from 'neath her toes down to her heels, then back up. He alternated speed just to see Penelo's legs tense up and her face contort into an expression of concentration. He loved this, he had always loved doing this, ever since he had first tickled Penelo, what seemed like so many years ago.

Penelo was now having a slightly harder time dealing with the tickling. She knew that her laughter was inevitable, she was unable to get away and Vaan never gave up tickling her, she also knew that Vaan knew this and therefore it was just a matter of time. Being tickled now had awoken so many good memories within Penelo that even if she wasn't being tickled she would have smiled. She also found that her childhood excitement at being tickled had been awoken at full strength and she started to fully enjoy this ticklish game that Vaan had set up for her.

By now Vaan was tickling at quite a pace, he was raking her soles with his nails and fingertips, enjoying the expressions on Penelo's face and the muscle tension in her body as he tickled near her toes. Penelo was finding it more and more difficult to think as ticklish sensations began to penetrative her nostalgic flashbacks.
Vaan looked again into Penelo's eyes. Without words he was asking her, and without words she responded. The conversation between their eyes – over the continuing tickling – was thus.
'Can I do it now Penelo?'
'No, don't Vaan please'
'You know I'm going to, but I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to upset you. I just was to tickle you.'
'I know Vaan.'
'So?'
'Do it, go for it.'
'You sure?'
'........yes'

Vaan stopped tickling. Penelo spread her toes and Vaan started to scratch in-between and under each of her tiny toes. Penelo could not hold in her mirth any long, she began to laugh. Harder than she had laughed in a long while. She shut her eyes as Vaan exploited what he knew to be one of her most ticklish spots, she shut her eyes and laughed and she felt good. Vaan had not enjoyed himself so much in a long time either. He loved the sound of Penelo's uncontrolled laughter, that he was causing. He relay loved that feeling.

Penelo began to beg, short burst of speech through the laughter. It sounded desperate, but Vaan knew that it wasn't and Penelo trusted his judgement.

“VahahahahAN. Stop, please. Hehhaha, not my toes!”

Vaan listened to her asking him, begging him to stop. Stop this simple action which was causing such a large reaction. He smiled a huge smile and let rip a final assault on her toes. Penelo screamed as the harder sensations slammed into her brain and then laughed as loud as she felt she could.

Then Vaan stopped and looked at her as she recovered from this final onslaught. She took a deep breath and said one word.
“Wow” And Vaan knew everything was OK.
“How do you feel?”
“Good..actually.” said Penelo surprised.
“Like you said, cheered up, better”
“Good, I told you it would work” replied Vaan shyly. “Oh here” he said, passing her a remedy to remove his spell. As she sat up she looked at Vaan and looked at her feet and began to wish he hadn't stopped. She drank down another potion, handed to her by Vaan, and sat for a moment.
“Vaan?” she said.
“Hmm?” Vaan looked at her. Penelo wiggled her bare toes at him.
“I've got an idea.”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:13 pm
Wow! That was an awesome story. I love it when her fet is being tickled all the way!  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dommelee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:13 pm
Wow, mate. That's a pretty good story. Have you posted that one anywhere else? Might do pretty good on DA.  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games