Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Petite_Coccinelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:37 pm
kage no neko
Name: Mina
Residence: Nebraska
Sex: Female
Pets: budgerigars, cockatiel, zebra finches, society finches, cat, eastern plains garter snakes, lyretail guppies, albino corydoras.
Favorite: No favorite, they're all awesome.

I've got this weird passion for pets and wanting to take care of them. Hope to one day get hired by a vet clinic (after I get over my anxiety about interviews).
I can be a little odd some days.
I've been living with my boyfriend for 2 years and dating him for going on 4.

Cute babies!!! heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:53 pm
Hi! My name is Bella.
I cannot say my age, sorry.
I live on the East Coast. (That's all I can say.)
I'm a female.
I have a cat named Tiggermo (weird name, but it suits him cause he looks like a tiger, and like my first kitty, Morris) and he's a red mackerel tabby. I used to have a Siamese Fighting Fish (Betta) named Jared, but a few weeks ago he passed on. crying
My family also owns a 25 gallon tank of these fish that are called chubbies (I don't know the whole name) and one goldfish named Carpal T. Syndrome (he looks like a carp so I named him Carpal Tunnel Syndrome...) My little sister has a hamster named Pudding Pumpkin Kiki Purin (yup that's the whole name and you'll know where we got the name from if you watch Tokyo Mew Mew).  

PieAndAlt

5,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

athena 0f hearts

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Hi! My name is Angel
You can call me Athena or angel.
Obviously Im a Female and 20 years young.
I'm a Full-time pet Lover.
I also Have a You-tube channel And blog dedicated to my Pets.
( It's on My Siggy)
I Live in Philippines.
Her are my pets:

7 Siamese cats:
Sam & lulu - Husband and wife.
Zorro, Princess, Patty, Bibi And bunny A.k.A Cotton and balls & Bilog and saging. - Sam and lulu's children

2 Mixed breed
Hugo - The boss of all cats.He is my lover boy.
The twins - My dad Found them outside our Gate. We have a neighbor who always put a cat on our gate, He thinks our house is cat-Orphanage. I will Caught him sometime, He already did this the 5th time.

Haft-breed Japanese spitz dog.
She is a good Dog-guard.
Recently she doesn't want to eat her dog food. She only wants a Cheese sandwich. I dont know what happened to her oh-so-good-appetite.

Red eared slider
Bayo and nova.
Very cute and sweet turtles.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 pm
Hi, I'm Emino.

I'm a 24 years old bank officer (IT department) from Malaysia. I really LOVE small animals. I have 10 pets living with me. 5 of them are Guinea Pigs, 3 Sugar Gliders and 2 Robo-hamsters.

Here's a picture of me and my sugar glider, Teddy.

User Image  

SirEmino

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 pm
My name is Elaine and I live in Los Angeles, California. I'm 17 years old and about to be a high school senior this coming fall. I hope I can get a degree on Zoology when I graduate college and hopefully work with animals as a job. I currently have 1 dog named LC. I love every kind of animal but I can't really stand most insects and certain arachnids.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:13 pm
Name: Noelle
Residence: Florida
Sex: Female
Pets: Four miniature dachshunds.
Favorite: I love all of my dogs to bits, but only one of them is specifically mine, which is Callie. She's the only red dachshund of the bunch. The rest are black/brown in color. All of them are short haired.  

Sakura Nashimara

Tentacat

Shirtless Lover

8,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 pm
Juleigha

User Image

Residence: Colorado
Female

I own one gray tiger stripe cat, one solid white cat (minus the gray spot on her head), a black lab, and three cockatiels.

Well, my name's actually spelled, "Julia" -w- But that's just no fun for me!
I'm currently enrolled at Lowry in my first semester of the CVT program.~ ^w^ My mom has brought in animals to foster since I was an itty bitty child, so I took a strong interest in a career working with them.
Cats are my favorite, but I like torties the best. I like long haired cats a lot too, so a long haired torti would be awesome (Well, not for allergies xD ). >w<

So...Thank you for allowing me to join this guild. ^w^ I look forward to meeting/talking to all of you.~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:15 am
Laynier
usa
I am female
I have 3 dogs, Rocket, Niles, and Stefani.
Stefani And Niles are my dogs. i love them to death. Rocket could be called my, but i only named her, she's the family dog.
I love any and all animals.
Um that's all i can think of right now.  

Shire Baggins

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:21 pm
Hi, my name is Sarah. I am 25, single, and live in Southern Oregon. I have a bachelor's in psychology but am going back to school for a second bachelor's in health education, then hopefully continue on towards a doctorate in physical therapy.

My favorite pet is the great dane, which is why I own three of them. I also own a couple chinese cresteds. Recently I rescued two abandoned Siamese-mix kittens, they had some health problems at first but are now almost fully recovered. I started my own guinea pig rescue a few years ago when the last one in my area retired, primarily I take in pregnant females needing immediate shelter or health care all that I am able. I'm also the person everyone in my neighborhood comes to when they have found or have lost a dog, I simply do not have the heart to say no.
I have owned or rescued many types of pets including tarantulas, frogs, ferrets, mice, lovebirds, iguanas, etc. I also hope to add a ball python to the family some day, a breed of snake that I have grown to love which I may create a rescue for when I have the necessary resources.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 pm
Hi, I'm Kristyn. I'm 20 years old, I'm a girl, and I live in Texas. I love all animals, but cats are my favorite. Right now, I have one kitten named Booger. I hope to get another cat once I'm financially able.

Here's a picture of Booger. He's bigger than this now, but I don't have any recent pictures.

User Image  

kristyn-kun

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

sakura-schan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:52 pm
Hello my name is Sakura. I love animals a lot and thats why I want to fight for the conservation of their habitats! Check out my profile and add me if you support me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 pm
hi! i'm katy. i'm 23. i live in kansas.

currently, i only have one pet - my bunny, pip. he's about 1 and a 1/2 years old right now.

User Image

i used to have a welsh corgi, buster, but he passed away a few years ago. he was almost 14. there's a picture of him on my profile.

i think dogs make the best pets and i'll probably get another one someday, but i love my bunny a lot and he suits my lifestyle better, since i live in an apartment and don't have a yard for a dog.  

katymoon

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DragonRayne

Tipsy Detective

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:07 pm
Hello, my name is Julia. I'm a 23 year old mother of one very beautiful little girl. Between me, my husband, and my daughter we have: 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 fishtanks (one empty and cycling, the other with 2 adult mollies and 9 babies, 1 platy, 2 julii corydoras, 1 oto-cat, 3 neon tetras), and we had 2 dwarf frogs, but they sadly just passed away sad We also have a roommate who has a bearded dragon. It feels like a zoo somedays, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:09 pm
My name is Ashley, I am 24 and live in South Carolina. Currently I have one cat at my house. My parents have four cats, four dogs and two horses. We have also had many lovely cats and dogs that have already passed on. I absolutely love dogs and cats. I am picky about horses lol. I LOVE my horse, I showed him Hunter Jumper growing up, until I had to retire due to injury. I say I am picky about horses because I only like horses that remind me of my own lol. I have had him since I was 10, so I am bound to be bias :p I have always wanted a rabbit and lamb. However have yet to get one. My next pet will probably be a German Short-haired Pointer. I had one growing up, and still miss him to this day. Once I am settled financially and have more time I hope to get another one ^_^ For now it's just me and my amazing cat Miles though lol.  

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

expireddotcom

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:46 pm
Hey Im Expireddotcom AKA Sue
Pets: Lots of fishes, a snail, mice, and even a chicken smile getting more soon. I hope to add more pets to my family when my mom isn't watching blaugh razz heart
Pet Names: Goldfishes-Snow White, Goldie, and Big Fin(he is humungus! XD)
Guppies-The Two Spot Jr's (they are 2 guppies that are brothers that we had since they were first born and they are named after there dad, Im finding a better name for them but i love their personalitys biggrin D) We also have 20+ baby guppies we have to wait til they get older before we start naming them
Mice Silkie and Cookie. Silkie was named Silkie cuz her fur looked really soft,smooth, and silky XD, Silkie is also and excellent home/nest maker and is the sweetest out of bother her and Cookie. Cookie was named Cookie after well COOKIES!! her fur is just like the color of Cookies and she can be as sweet as a cookie when she doesn't make her evil mastermind plans of escaping LMAO.

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff