Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anything .hack//
Quick help with .hack//mutatation please!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virus Core

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:26 am
I need virus core Fs to get to last boss in .hack//mutation I googled and I still can not ginf Large monsters with F virus cores so can someone PLEASE tell me I have been looking for about a month no joke I want to play my third and 4th games ;_;

Please exact field names please I really need it but I can not be on the computer for very long so PM it to me

P.s I am level 48 Using fiskskins
My crew is lvl 48 sanjuro and Lvl 48 Black rose

Should I change up my team for last boss? They have good armour and weapons  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:13 pm
This is why I always suggest killing monsters through Data Drain early on, so that you have a lot of virus cores later. My only suggestion is to go to the Theta server and put your party on First aid, while you use only normal attacks to bring down the monster's HP, then Data Drain over and over. If I'm right it's Theta... If not, then it's Beta....  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

War Nexus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:42 pm
google gamefaqs surprised thats what i used to help me get virus cores  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:18 pm
You can find large monsters in almost any level '-' Just dont use data drain very often, or the chance of getting virus cores will decrease. Also, choose a high level field. Just click in the random keyword combination generator and keep doing it until you find a suitable field.  

Psychadelic

knator22

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:01 am
The same happened to me, but i went to level up a little and in the dungeons, in their deepest part, they have bosses, if you DD them you will get equipment (dammit when i tryed i got only equipment) and virus cores f

if you aren't sure of what monster gives you what item check Ryu books, read the monsters and see wich ones gives the cores  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:40 am
Virus Core
I need virus core Fs to get to last boss in .hack//mutation I googled and I still can not ginf Large monsters with F virus cores so can someone PLEASE tell me I have been looking for about a month no joke I want to play my third and 4th games ;_;

Please exact field names please I really need it but I can not be on the computer for very long so PM it to me

P.s I am level 48 Using fiskskins
My crew is lvl 48 sanjuro and Lvl 48 Black rose

Should I change up my team for last boss? They have good armour and weapons

lucky you have the fourth one that is the one i can't find.
yeah you should just go to another server and just data drain the monsters.
there really isn't much to it  

Sagacious Romeo

Anything .hack//

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces