[PRP] FIN!! Why are You so Shy? (N'rai T'sii & Ramus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:44 am
User Image

Her meeting with Tempest Gale had shaken her somewhat; it was odd, since she wasn't used to meeting with Soquili randomly. Normally, she'd hide in the shadows and watch the others to decide whether they were safe to approach or not. Often times she avoided those who were angry. Today she was just milling about (in the shadows of course) and hoping no one would notice her. She had been caught off guard with the other stallion, but she wouldn't be this time. She had already returned to her temporary-soon-to-be-permanent home to check in with Miakoda but otherwise she had wandered away again.

Hania had warned her about looking out for his family members, especially Aruna's sort of mate's children and her grandchildren. Of course, Hania thought his great-grandchildren were the cutest things in the land and who was she to deny him? She'd never seen them before after all. She had been called out to be a mare who had a 'smoky' look, which was fine with her, because it helped her to hide easier. She glanced around slowly, very aware of her surroundings and seeing that it appeared safe, she stepped out of the shadows and into the bright sunlight. Blinking at the sudden intrusion of light, she continued her slow movement into broad daylight.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:50 am
User Image

Ramus yawned boredly as he wandered on his own, away from his parents and brother romulus who he normaly was seen with. tossing his mane, he had only met one other that wasnt his family and that was Dafina whom he found she was rather amusing. snorting he stopped in the open area he was in and just flopped onto the ground and rolled a bit in the grass. being laid back yet at times was head strong and quick to blurt things , he had no problems since he hadn't notice anyone about.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:00 am
N'rai froze when the stallion came into view, and she could only watch as he basically threw himself into the ground and started to roll around in the grass. She was frozen solid because she didn't know what to do. Say hi? Don't bother him? Leave? Stay where she was? A million thoughts flew through her mind, but she did not move from her spot. She slowly began to back up towards the shadows again, hoping he wouldn't see her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:05 am
Ramus grunted and got to his feet and shook his mane to get the grass out of his mane. oh well its not liek he really cared to keep his apperance perfict and besides him and his brother both had a unruly look about them. after his little display was over with he glanced about o make sure no one had seen him but his eyes caught site of a black and white mare. blinking in surpise at her she seemed to be backign away in a shy mannor, he tilted his head and gave a nicker at her. never one best with social things, he still was surpised the mare had not said anythign to him, unlike the stright forwardness of Dafina.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:17 am
Crap! He had noticed her. She froze where she was and just looked at him, unable to voice anything because she was terrified. She really wasn't good at these things; meeting new people and making friends. That's why she wished her one and only brother was here... but he wasn't. They had separated when they first came to this land by accident, and that's when she had stumbled into her new two-legger friend. Miakoda had taken a lot of getting used to, and the other Soquili that lived with her took a long time as well. Now, she stared at the stallion who was looking at her. Oh no... he isn't going to try and attack me or anything is he!? The stallion had a rogue-ish look, though he was also very handsome. N'rai hadn't met many stallions before and so far Tempest Gale was the first, and he had been nice, too. She wondered what she was going to do...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:21 am
Ramus couldn't help but noticed how she was black and white like his gradnfather rahu but she was still way different than him specialy in personality. taking a slow step towards her, he figured she was shy since she had yet to speak at all. if he had be the flirty type of stallion who loved to look at mares day and night he would have noticed her lovely red eyes that seemed to pop out against her black coat but that wasnt how ramus was. after taking another step he spoke with a grunt. " hi... is something wrong? i only ask cause you seem like your ready to run off."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 am
She squeaked (wow... it had been a long time since she squeaked!) and immediately asked him without really thinking, "Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry I disturbed you and... and... eeek!" she shut her mouth and closed her eyes tight, expecting him to kick her or charge at her or something. Maybe she had walked into his territory by accident?! She opened her eyes after a moment when she realized he had ony asked her a question. She shook her head. "...Nothing's wrong! Um... I'm sorry." She looked down. Wow, the ground looked very interesting right now. Yep, look at it's brown reddish colors... that reminded her of the stallion... he had that color... crap... look at the grass, look at the grass... ooh... that looked yummy... N'rai quivered nervously under the stallion's gaze as she tried to occupy herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:38 am
Ramus' eyes grew wide as the mare squeaked and started blurting about not hurting hurt and other stuff. shocked beyond belief that the mare would think he would hurt her at all, unlike how standoffish and snappy his father and grandfather where. " calm down! i'm not going to hurt you at all." his head was tilted still and stretched his neck out and head towards her. " why would you be sorry? i should be sorry if i scared you at all though i have to say i never known anyone as jumpy as you."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:52 pm
She blinked at the stallion nervously, and then after a long moment she nodded. He wasn't hurting her and really, all he had asked was a question. She quivered, both nervous and embarrassed as she dipped her head. "I... I'm sorry," she said, and then winced as she murmured another apology, since she figured he was getting annoyed with her. "You didn't scare me..." she said lamely, though even she knew that the stallion could see right through her lie. She couldn't help it. She had lived in a small territory where solitary, crazed Kalona (in Kalona terms, at that) were banned and had been thrown towards, and they still haunted her nightmares. She had lost her father when she was barely weaning, and her mother after she had just become a year old. Afterwards, she had learned her lesson; be careful or get eaten. She wanted to live, so it was odd being in this more free part of the world; she rarely saw Kalona here, but she still jumped even if it was a normal Soquili...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:16 pm
" why are you still saying sorry? theres no need for it." Ramus gave a unruley grin at her, knowing she was just saying that he hadnt some how scared her. " and do you always act so shy with everyone? i never met someone as shy and timid as you." and it was the truth though he kinda jsut blurted it all out. he was definatly use to the company of his hot headed father, his wild brother and his wild loving mother.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:08 am
She shivered nervously when he grinned at her, though for once it wasn't because of fear. She gulped and tried to steady herself, her adrenaline rushed pounding heart, as she tried to stop shaking. "I... Yes, I... I'm not used to company, um..." she answered, still slightly shell-shocked at the sudden abrupt bluntness. "I-I..." she faltered, wondering why her mouth wasn't working, and then sighed hopelessly. Maybe it was better to run away now before something really bad happened... like she embarrassed herself or this stallion decided she was something to pick on and make fun of.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:21 pm
Ramus still couldn't beleive how she could be so shy and timid. it was jsut so different from the way his parents acted and his other relatives. he tilted his head and decided to give ehr space by taking a step back. no longer was he wearign a grin, he just had a small smile. "i can definatly tell that. by the way my names Ramus." his parents, specialy his father taught him better than to go running around after mares for a bit of 'fun' plus that wasn't who he was or how he was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:23 pm
She blinked when the stallion suddenly stepped back, and instead of a broad grin now had a smaller, nice smile. Reacting to the small bit of kindness, she took a step forward. Ramus... she tested the name in her mind and then allowed it to drop from her mouth. "Ramus," she began, thinking it had a nice sound, "it's... a pleasure to... meet you." She took a deep breath, and then introduced herself, with a shy smile to boot. "...I'm N'rai T'sii. But... but you can call me N'rai." She hoped her name wasn't too difficult to pronouce, but it most certainly didn't have as nice a ring to it as Ramus'.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:38 am
Ramus watch her every move as he waited for her to respond. he then grinned when she did, even if she was still a bit shy. "its nice to meet you also N'rai." he used the shortened version of her name on purpose because long drawn out names always harder to get out than short. " mind if i ask why your so shy? as i said before i never known anyoen so shy or timid as you. its not something i'm use to at all." it was a fact he wasnt use to anyone like her adn because he was head strong he had no trouble jumping in and asking something he wanted to ask even if it ment him getting a hoof to his hind. it really was taking alot of his will power to be so peicent with N'rai as he was use to being able to be stright forward and rough.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:41 pm
"Well, I... you see... u-um..." she sputtered and looked down. "N-No, I don't mind," she answered, forcing herself to look back up again. She could tell he wanted to move around, be wild, be rough... and just... something. Anything. He didn't seem the kind to have much patience either, but it was overwhelming to see that he was trying his best with her. The knowledge of this relaxed her even more, though she was still slightly timid. "W-Well, i-it's mostly because of where I used to l-live and h-how I grew up," she explained, avoiding details. "W-Well, I'm your first, then, so n-next time you see s-someone like me, y-you'll know how to treat them," she giggled quietly.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff