Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
You know you are a gamer girl when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syliece

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:03 pm
This may already be up on this list, but...you know you're a gamer girl when you have to go to the bathroom, tell yourself okay two minutes and then I'll go. You look at the clock and it's been TWO HOURS. Yea, I've done it...l  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 am
When you have to do a sock-puppet skit in Economics, and you choose to use World Of Warcraft (And of course your teacher has -NO- idea what that is...) with your parter, who also plays WoW

XD
Just about no one had any idea what the heck we were talking about, haha.  

Akari Hageshii

Anime Strawberry Cake

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 pm
when you get mad at a retarded game,turn it off and play a sequal on a portable console (happend to me XDD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 am
You play fable, then your console freezes the game so you get mad, decided to play Force Unleashed just so you can whip storm troopers into the air, get re addicted to the story then hook up your old xbox just so you can play Knights of the old republic 2 for 3 days straight (or what it would have been if you hadn't have had to go to work) and harass your friend to find the first one so you can beat that too while your on a role

...damn force unleashed and its getting addicted to star wars again  

Dojigomiru

Scarele

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm
You go on a trip to meet fellow guildmates from an MMO with your boyfriend. The guys go off to do their thing, where you and your new girl buddy end up leaving the department store to go shopping for electronics with the guys.

Happened over the weekend. We bought matching shirts, then ran to the nearest Best Buy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 am
I made-ed you a cupcake but then...

You play video games then dress your Avie like them...and enter the arena

I realized this is a bad joke...

Amour Revoque

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm
Amour Revoque
I made-ed you a cupcake but then...

You play video games then dress your Avie like them...and enter the arena

I realized this is a bad joke...

ive done that...a while ago i made my avi a lady link...she was so cute lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:20 pm
Kiarra-Chan13
When you can hang out with guys & they respect you, because you've kicked their butts at Halo.
... or any fighter out on the market. ^_^  

Kekma

Christienjinn

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm
You spend more money on games than shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14 pm
Christienjinn
You spend more money on games than shoes.

I never got the thing about girls buying crap-loads of shoes. I'm a girl, and yeah, I've got more than one pair of shoes; sandals for summer, boots for winter, and sneakers for when it's too cold for sandals but too warm for boots. I think I have one nice pair of shoes, too, for when I gotta get dressed up, but that's about it.

Anyways, back on topic.
You don't care if a game is supposed to be "for girls" or "for guys;" if you like it, you play it.

Seriously, I've had friends who won't touch some games because they're too girlie. Not because they didn't like girlie things or that girlie in general didn't appeal to them, but because they were worried about what other people think. Who the hell cares about something like that!?  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas