Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Questions and Answers For The RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadok the 28th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Darkfire Karan

Dstdnt

Hey I know you three have deep ties to roleplaying so I was wondering if you could enlighten me on the reason there is no 'real' world area. I understand that tamers come from different dimensions and such, but at the same time, that could very well be explained in the description of a Real world area. For that reason I think a real world area would be quite appropriate as it would be the best place for those people who want to legit start fresh to begin their journeys.

Good idea, though one I feel may have been addressed in years passed. NONETHELESS, this is actually something that you should quote to both Pummel_Muss and Im Windspirit... they are the acting mods over the RP thread.

Ok I can quote them, I just figured the three of you have been around more lately, here goes nothing

Pummel_Muss

Im Windspirit

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to get a Real World topic in here so that roleplayers may start there, or for those that wish to play out going away, coming back from leaves of absence ect. I understand that many tamers come from different dimensions of the real world, but I believe that if properly described in the opening post that this issue could be dealt with. So what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 pm
My question is do we have a specific profile format for our characters to place in the profile section. I found this but it didn't seem to give me much clarification.

Because all the profiles in that thread seemed very. . .basically a lot of OOC threads I couldn't figure what I should have placed.  

Awesome Sensei

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 pm
Zadok the 28th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadok the 28th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Darkfire Karan

Dstdnt

Hey I know you three have deep ties to roleplaying so I was wondering if you could enlighten me on the reason there is no 'real' world area. I understand that tamers come from different dimensions and such, but at the same time, that could very well be explained in the description of a Real world area. For that reason I think a real world area would be quite appropriate as it would be the best place for those people who want to legit start fresh to begin their journeys.

Good idea, though one I feel may have been addressed in years passed. NONETHELESS, this is actually something that you should quote to both Pummel_Muss and Im Windspirit... they are the acting mods over the RP thread.

Ok I can quote them, I just figured the three of you have been around more lately, here goes nothing

Pummel_Muss

Im Windspirit

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to get a Real World topic in here so that roleplayers may start there, or for those that wish to play out going away, coming back from leaves of absence ect. I understand that many tamers come from different dimensions of the real world, but I believe that if properly described in the opening post that this issue could be dealt with. So what do you think?

It´s been suggested half a million times before, which is why I am adding a real world area when the forum is updated after Tamake finishes his event biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:03 am
Pummel_musss
Zadok the 28th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadok the 28th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Darkfire Karan

Dstdnt

Pummel_Muss

Im Windspirit

It´s been suggested half a million times before, which is why I am adding a real world area when the forum is updated after Tamake finishes his event biggrin
XD that is from a few months ago and you have answered my question Via pm, but I do appreciate the answer none the less. Thanks! XD  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 am
Just wanted it out in public since others have contacted me about it since then biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 pm
Can we get a Roleplay Out of character discussion area so that we can plan and discuss any potential plots and Idea's with others. even a sandbox rp needs interaction, and it would be nice to at least talk about it.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Metallic Artist

Shirtless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:38 pm
Q: Do we have to take the RP Teaching Forum's Test and pass in order to RP
or can we just jump on in?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:39 pm
Metallic Artist

I'm fairy sure you can start when you want, it's just for people who would like some help with their own ability.  

Doranak

Metallic Artist

Shirtless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm
Doranak
Metallic Artist

I'm fairy sure you can start when you want, it's just for people who would like some help with their own ability.

Thank you <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm
Metallic Artist
Doranak
Metallic Artist

Thank you <3

This is correct  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 am
hi all I'm hoping one of the more experienced RP's here can help me out with a little question about Digi soul I plan to have myRPC have the ability to use this as a way to let his digimon digivolve into all their forms he will have been already trained in the form of using it which will be showing when i start to take part in the RP as i have it in the opening posts of training match with him another digimon that taught him this unique ability  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:54 pm
Cutter Knight
hi all I'm hoping one of the more experienced RP's here can help me out with a little question about Digi soul I plan to have myRPC have the ability to use this as a way to let his digimon digivolve into all their forms he will have been already trained in the form of using it which will be showing when i start to take part in the RP as i have it in the opening posts of training match with him another digimon that taught him this unique ability

So what is your question? ^^  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Cutter Knight

ah yes sorry is it possible to use digi soul in the RP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 pm
Cutter Knight
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Cutter Knight

It is, but only as a source for digivolution. We used to have a really big issue of it being used like it was chi from Dragon Ball Z or something (I was at fault as well).

Digi Soul does in fact create an aura, but not one so tangible that it can be used as a weapon or even to make a weapon.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Cutter Knight
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Cutter Knight

It is, but only as a source for digivolution. We used to have a really big issue of it being used like it was chi from Dragon Ball Z or something (I was at fault as well).

Digi Soul does in fact create an aura, but not one so tangible that it can be used as a weapon or even to make a weapon.

that's Okay then I'll jiggle things about to make it fit more suitable for the role here in the guild, thank you for your help  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff