Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Questions and Answers For The RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm
ZarAburame
if you move down to the info on the attacks for battle hawk is says digimon world 4 thus I really wouldn't consider it an attack :

And it begins again xD

We follow DMA in everything we do and the fact that it is even listed, makes it valid for use. Is there a rule that says we can't use something if it is referred to come from a game? The moves come from tv shows and I know there is a rule about referring to television shows... o.o

From Official RP Rules
Remember, you may NOT involve major digimon tamers or characters in plots without the RP mods permission, that includes demon lords, celestial angels, digital gods and dark masters.
- rule added by Pummel_musss

RPing Rules-
1. You can not use any Tamer from any Digimon Season, Game, manga, ect. If you are caught using a character from any of these, you will be given 1 warning. After that, you will be baned.

Nothing about weapons or moves from television shows, video games, etc. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 pm
eek ...Okay...Oh! Here's an easier one: When the Digimon Digivolve in the Rp...well, what's the generally accepted version of what they say? As in...

"Veemon Digivolve to... ... ...VEEDRAMON!"

-OR-

"Veemon Shinka!... ... ...VEEDRAMON!"  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:09 pm
Jyger85
eek ...Okay...Oh! Here's an easier one: When the Digimon Digivolve in the Rp...well, what's the generally accepted version of what they say? As in...

"Veemon Digivolve to... ... ...VEEDRAMON!"

-OR-

"Veemon Shinka!... ... ...VEEDRAMON!"

Your preference, I use the latter, but that's because I'm used to watching Digimon in its raw Japanese state (with subs) as opposed to the American version  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 am
About temporary/Blast Digivolving in the RP: What about DNA Digivolving?  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 am
Tamers have found different ways around this issue for years.
Ways to do it
1) Find the other tamer that you DNA'd with in the rp then do it with them, then discuss who rps the actions.
Ex) Matt Finds ty in the world and they DNa together then Tamer matt controls the digimon in his post's while the two tamers collaberate moves in dialogue or ooc.
2) Have the digimon you rp'd withs data stored in your digivice and use it at will
Ex) Matt needs omnimons power and uses part of Ty's wargreymons power that has been stored in his digivice to do this.
3) find the type of digimon in the wild(as an NPC) then DNA with that digimon.
Ex) Matt is fighting to save an Augumon village, and the villages chief, a Wargreymon (NPC ) DNa's with Matts MetalGarurumon to create and omnimon
4) Make it more of a Biomerge and explain it like that.
Ex) Metalgreymon And MAtt Biomerge to create Omnimon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 pm
I was just about to begin rping in Toy and Tama Town, and I was wondering why the last three comments were taken down. Is there something happening there that I should know about?

Also, since I'm going there, I brief refresher on events there would be nice.  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 pm
Jyger85
I was just about to begin rping in Toy and Tama Town, and I was wondering why the last three comments were taken down. Is there something happening there that I should know about?

the post made was about Christian13000 using Omnimon X's all delete attack destroying the town and Karan stepped in about then it was changed they both might have left it removed the post and moved on else where  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:36 pm
Jyger85

christian didn't want to take over toy and tama town because I arrived and was about to fight him

so we both canceled the posts  

KiroMishima
Crew

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 am
Please don't flame me >.<
I may have overlooked this as I've been reading a lot of different things in the guild, but is Bio Merge and Slide Evolutions allowed?
I know asking about Spirit Evolutions too may be a bit much :/
Or um, what is that new one, um... Bio Evolution?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:32 am
Kuma IncarnatE
Please don't flame me >.<
I may have overlooked this as I've been reading a lot of different things in the guild, but is Bio Merge and Slide Evolutions allowed?
I know asking about Spirit Evolutions too may be a bit much :/
Or um, what is that new one, um... Bio Evolution?

No, no, no... don't feel that way, if you have a question ask. It's better if you do.

BioMerging and Slide Evolution can be worked into your character via RPing, but outside of the RP thread, they don't really have much of a purpose like normal digivolving does. The same also goes for Spirit Evolution, but you must have the art of all digimon that you're using for yourself... NPCs don't count though.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Thank you! ^o^
To be worked into an RP, would that require a guild unique item or event to allow you to do so?
I apologize for so many questions.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 pm
Kuma IncarnatE
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Thank you! ^o^
To be worked into an RP, would that require a guild unique item or event to allow you to do so?
I apologize for so many questions.
sweatdrop

No, just your own imagination to work it in in a way that would best fit your character and spin wonderful tales that are within the guidelines of the RP rules. It makes for an interesting read when you include backstory.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:39 pm
Was the RPE canceled? I just remembered and saw nothing left of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Darkfire Karan

Dstdnt

Hey I know you three have deep ties to roleplaying so I was wondering if you could enlighten me on the reason there is no 'real' world area. I understand that tamers come from different dimensions and such, but at the same time, that could very well be explained in the description of a Real world area. For that reason I think a real world area would be quite appropriate as it would be the best place for those people who want to legit start fresh to begin their journeys.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:01 am
Zadok the 28th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Darkfire Karan

Dstdnt

Hey I know you three have deep ties to roleplaying so I was wondering if you could enlighten me on the reason there is no 'real' world area. I understand that tamers come from different dimensions and such, but at the same time, that could very well be explained in the description of a Real world area. For that reason I think a real world area would be quite appropriate as it would be the best place for those people who want to legit start fresh to begin their journeys.

Good idea, though one I feel may have been addressed in years passed. NONETHELESS, this is actually something that you should quote to both Pummel_Muss and Im Windspirit... they are the acting mods over the RP thread.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff