Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Organizations (Custom Organization Form Added)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:34 pm
This is a List of Organizations within the Digital World, what they stand for, and where they are located.

* The Virus Busters - A group of Tamers and Digimon alike that stand for all that is right and just! Together they fight and defend the digital world from the evil powers that rise up to destroy or dominate it. - Their HQ, The Vaccine Sentinel Tower, is located outside the Metropolis sized, Network City.

* The Information Senate - The diplomats of the digital world. Seeing no evil and no good. Only the facts that write the world in which they live. They exist to preserve balance and justice. Action among the leaders, is rare, because they believe in neutrality on all levels, but there have been rumors of undercover operations that do not reflect their neutrality. - Their HQ is The Great Senate Dome, located within

* The Viral Empire Syndicate(aka-V.E.S.) - The source of all evil in the digital world. They believe in their eventual take over of the digital world. Their tolerance of other beliefs and living is slim to none. They will do anything to rule and take over, even kill their own. Their name is deceiving however, their numbers are made up of all Digimon types. As long as they hold the same beliefs. - Their HQ exists underground, both figuratively and literally. It is known as the Underworld Fortress.

* The Metal Empire - The mechanical giants of the digital world. These advanced masterminds, exist in neutrality, playing a game of profit and never loose situations. These Digimon and Tamers COULD take over the world with their arsenal, but choose not to, out of disinterest. However, there are extremists among their ranks that think opposite. - Their HQ exists in Factorial Town.

* Blue Falcon Guard - A Tamer only organization, that only allows digimon with a tamer to be members. Blue Falcons, along with Gold Hawk and Black Sword, are the only organizations still existing in Drive City. They have existed for a very long time, and still make use of Digi-Bettles. Blue Falcons are Data Digimon based, and rarely include others.

* Gold Hawk Guard - A Tamer only organization, that only allows digimon with a tamer to be members. Gold Hawks, along with Blue Falcons and Black Sword, are the only organizations still existing in Drive City. They have existed a very long time, and still make use of Digi-Bettles. Gold Hawks are Vaccine Digimon based, and rarely include others.

* Black Sword - A Tamer only organization, that only allows digimon with a tamer to be members. Black Sword, along with Blue Falcons and Gold Hawks, are the only organizations still existing in Drive City. They have existed a very long time, and still make use of Digi-Bettles. Black Sword are Virus Digimon based, and rarely include others.

* The Great Angels - An organization of solely angel and god digimon. These Digimon wage an immortal war against the Great Demons. - Their main base is the floating castle, The C.elestial P.ower U.nit.

* The Great Demons - An organization of solely Demon digimon. These digimon wage an immortal war against the Great Angels. - Their main base is the massive abyss known as, The Dark Pit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:49 pm
:Organization Creation:

As I know, there are probably many of you Tamers, that have wild imaginations! Because of this, I can only expect that you'd want to make a few organizations of your own! And to help this along, I have created an organization profile sheet! In order to have your organization added to the list, you must fill out the application sheet, and PM it to me. I'll then look it over, then give it an ok, or shoot it down miserably. Ok maybe not that mean, but I'll have to give you the bad news somehow.

[b]Username/Owner[/b]- (If you don't know what this means, leave me, and don't ever bother me again!)

[b]Organization[/b]- (The name of your organization)

[b]Goal/Beliefs[/b]- (What does your organization plan to accomplish. Why do they do it? Be Descriptive!)

[b]Qualifications[/b]- (Do they have a specific standard? Are they exclusive towards Virus, Data, or Vaccine Digimon? Fresh, In-training, Rooky, Champion, ect. Make this CLEAR!)

[b]HQ[/b]- (Are they stationed anywhere specific? Choose an Area.) [And before you ask... NO! This does not mean you get an HQ thread! I may choose to make one for your organization, IF it becomes popular enough.]

[b]Members[/b]-

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:55 pm
Custom Organization List

------------------------------

Username/Owner- Sly_shino

Organization- The Organization (The Real Name is Unknown)

Goal/Belifes- They are stationed in the real world and stop digimon from entering. They have Tamers that they teach and then give them digimon and send them to the digital world. They have no specific digimon types they let in.

Qualifications- None, just have a good tamer, and live until you reach them, because they hunt down any digimon that gets through the firewall to Earth.

HQ- The Real World

Members-
Sly_shino

------------------------------

Username/Owner- The Deadly Shadow

Organization- The Shadows of Light

Goal/Belief: The goal of this organization is to protect the weak digimon and the new tamers. Belief: For every light, there is a shadow. In other words, every good, there is bad.

Qualifications- Must have rookie digimon or up.

HQ- Tropical Jungle on an island in the center of a lake

Members- The Deadly Shadow
Generic superhero Name  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:30 pm
Username/Owner- Tamake-sempai

Organization- Digital World Exploration Team

Goal/Belifes- Explore unknown parts of the Digital world

Qualifications- Are not afraid of fighting strong digimon,

HQ- Drive City

Members-
Tamake Sempai
omaru kazahata
JynxJester  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Kingbry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:35 pm
Username/Owner- Kingbry
Organization- The Children of Co-incidence and Circumstance ("CCC")

Goal/Belifes- A number of Children were pulled into the Digital World while the slept when they recieved a mysterious text message on an iPhone they recently bought. Their first goal is to find eachother, and then pool their resources to find a way home. While these goals will always remain important, eventually the bond with their respective partner digimon will mean that they will become more and more invested in the goings on and ultimate fate of the Digital World, and protecting it against those who stand against it's natural state of balance.

Qualifications- The partner digimon of all the members must be the same level so that they are approximately of equal stregth. Currently, this means I am looking for tamers with in-training digimon (But I will also accept rookies). For storyline purposes, there needs to be at least one girl tamer who is around 15 years old.

HQ- Because the children each arrived in the Digital World in a different location, there is currently no 'headquarters' per se. But as the story progresses, and all the members come together as an organization, perhaps the place where we all finally found each other will become our headquarters.

Members-

I am looking for around 5-10 tamers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:45 pm
Username/Owner- OmegaSeraph and flame_leopard

Organization- The Core Guard

Goal/Beliefs- To up hold up Justice as the Four Sovereigns would in their absence. To use the power of the Digi-Cores to protect the Digital World from Evil, in what ever form it takes. To fight for Peace in the name of those who are unable to fight for themselves. To be a shining example that when Humans and Digimon stand as one, all things are possible.

Qualifications- Must be willing to uphold the Goals and Beliefs of The Core Guard. To face evil head on, never backing down. To stand by your friends at all times. ((Paragraph style Roleplaying (or equivalent) abilities required.))

Joining the Core Guard-
Membership to the Core Guard will be by Invitation only for the time being.

Additional Rules-
1. Membership does not automatically mean you will receive a Core. Cores are given out only by general consensus of the current active Leadership. (Please do not beg).
2. Leaders who are not active may have their Cores revoked by a general consensus of the current active Leadership.

HQ- No specific base of operations has been established at this time.

Leadership:
Sky Core – Gage Lightforge (OmegaSeraph)
Flame Core – Jonny Stryker (flame_leopard)
Ocean Core – N/A
Terra Core – N/A

Members-  

SkyCore

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:30 pm
Username/Owner- Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi is the had leader, but their are diffrent leaders for the diffrent factions with in the group.

Organization- M.S.B.G.

Goal/Beliefs- This organazation was bred and fed by greed and the want to be noticed. This group's motives are to become the best there ever was. For everyone to notice them, for everyone to regonize how great they are. Together they will ascend into greatness.

Qualifications- You must go here to register

HQ- Broken down nightclub in network city.

Members-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:05 pm
Organization- Organization GuardZX
Swaorda is the main leader and their is a co-leader for each house

Goal/Beliefs- A battalion of guards for the digital world, they keep the peace. Sometimes taking the most perilous missions to keep a balance. Neither good nor evil, this organization is usually neutral trying not to take sides. Honor is an extremely important part of this organization, it is the brick in its foundation. The core idea of the guild is balance, they think it is the greatest aspect in life. Its leader is a wise hero, gloried beyond his years. Though his age nobody has ever made an attempt on his life fearing his power.

Qualifications-
Looking for dedicated members, you will be placed in different sections depending on the level of your character. The four sections are
Assasin:
Knight
Santos
Field
Spartan
Celtic
Digi-technicians
Apprentices
Assasin deals mainly with stealth missions, these serve under one master assasin who assigns missions. They are the type who will lurk in dark corners. Assasin mission are very adventorous and are vital.
Knights are a fighting force to reckon with, they are brave and resourceful. This is a more heroic section, can besent on great adventures of almost legendary porportions.
Santos: Santos wear red robes, they work on information gathering. They are sent as Ambassadors to other organizations and can also work on recruital. Santos are the diplomats of Organization GuardZX
Field:Field agents wear black robes, they get the bulk of the missions and must be able to carry out them efficiently.
Spartans Are those who are dedicated soldiers, they are highly trained and battle ready. They are the greatest fighters in the organization, they wear a special fist symbol on their clothes. An ultimate or higher digimon is required.
Digi's-Technicians, people who can work machines well and are highly intelligent.
Celtics: Swordsmen, graceful and elegant peoples. A champion level or higher digimon is required.
Apprentices: People who wish to join this organization but need to learn first.

Requirements to join
Assasin: Need at least a rookie digimon.
Knight: A champion digimon is required.
Santos: Need at least a rookie digimon
Field: Need at least a rookie digimon
Spartans: Need at least an ultimate
Digi's-technicians: Need at least a rookie
Celtics: Need at least a champion.
Apprentice: Fresh, in training or rookie digimon

To join: Send me a pm with proof of your digimon and what branch you want to join.

HQ- An old movie theater in Network city.

Members-  

ilinkzeldi

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:27 pm
My Organization:

Username/Owner- Kenshin Yuki(May change name)

Organization- The Artifact's Rave

Goal/Beliefs- The Artifact's Rave wants to preserve and protect the treasures and ancient structures of the Digital World from those who would fritter them away or ruin them for their own greed and selfishness. Their belief is that history belongs to everyone, and to take it away from the world would desicrate the names of those who left it behind.

Qualifications- To join one must make a solemn promise to always uphold the organization's goal and belief, unless it puts a fellow nakama's life in danger. They must also be willing to place Artifact's Rave insignia on their Digimon, whether it be a tattoo or just some clothing with it on. For one to become a member they must go to this profile and post here, agreeing to join the organization. They must also have the symbol in their profile somewhere.

HQ- The organization will be established in Gears Savannah

Members-
Supreme Commander Holy Card: Yuuki Kenshin (Kenshin Yuki)
Virus Commander Demon Card: Kale Gantley (Animedudethe3rd)
Data Commander Human Card: Must own a Data Mega Digimon
Members:
Taosuy
Akles

Crew Symbol: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:17 am
Username/Owner-TheBamboozler

Organization-Shadow heroes(S.H)

Goal/Beliefs-This Organization Hates officals(Non-custom Organizations) and try to defeat the evil in the digi-world without the yellow tape.They Leave no evidence that they have been anywhere.They Find it useful to link with other organizations.

Qualifications-Must have AT LEAST In-training.The maximum level for a Beginner in the organizaiton is champion,if you are higher than beginner (You Become higher by Having a rookie and Winning 2 battles.

HQ-Multiple
-One(Main) on dragon eye island
-One in gear savannah
-3 in file mountains(North)
-3 in file mountains (South)
-5 in network city.

Notes:1.Simply Pm me telling me you have joined.Even if i'm Offline Start as soon as you like!2.Even though actually i created it i'm looking for somone to be the owner in the RP.
Members-  

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 pm
Username/Owner- Endinglight

Organization- The Light of the Digital World

Goal/Beliefs- Goals-To protect those in the digital world, who are incapable from defending themselves. To be a last bastion for goodness when the digital world is threatened by evil.
Beliefs-That all inhabitants of the digital world; virus, vaccine, data, and other can live in harmony. That evil does not need to be a synonym for virus. That humans are a necessary part of the digital world, and one of the most powerful allies a digimon can have.

Qualifications- This organization is open to all, but it will not tolerate evil. Viruses are welcome, but everyone is expected to do what is morally right. When someone joins I would like to request that you do so via either a beam of light between the digivices of a member to a non-member, or by a scene where you are commissioned to be a champion of the "Light" via your digivice. (Here is an example of how I did it.)

HQ- A series of caves and tunnels that run through out the earth beneath Toy and Tama town.

Members-
Run by Valdurmon, Magnadramon, and Gennai. They have digimon who can keep tabs, or deliver messages when needed. These are typically Piximon, but can be any ultimate or lower leveled digimon you can imagine. Anubismon is also a part time member, and plays a large role with the digitamas above.

Tamers- Username (RP Tamer name) --Endinglight (Kazard Skies), Rae-Jou (Rae-Jou), iAm Techno-san (Dax), Kirashimu (Kira). (That's all for the moment.)

Other- This is a group with the same doctrines as the group from season one that gather the 8 chosen digitama, tags, crests, and digivices, hoping to give them to the eight chosen children. After the organization was routed by the dark masters, Gennai created this new group with hopes of continuing his noble goals. This is why digivices play a large role for members, and tamers of this orginazation.

((Just PM me a link to the location of the post where you joined by one of the two methods above, and I'll add you the list.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 am
Username/Owner- Chaos Darkwing 559
Organization- Team of righteous, coordinated heroes. (T.O.R.C.H)
Goal/Beliefs- To bring peace to the digital world, and the destruction of all those sworn to cause havoc.
Qualifications- This organization will accept all and any who share the goal of banishing evil from the digital realm, and helping all those in need.
HQ- Lief Pyrex's hidden base in Dragon eye lake.
Members-
>Chaos Darkwing 559
>Kazu Matsumoto
>Divine Rainor
Crest-
User Image
Digivice (optional)
User Image  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Manage Your Items