Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Pridelands [IC]
(PRP)This will be our Home now,We stick Together(Iris/Dragon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:16 pm
Days have past since their initial argument, when she and her literal sister argued about their wanderings, about how tired they always were from moving around, how they wanted contact, but feared it as well. Rage sighed, though a slight smile was across her maw. She and Nix had finally settled on a decision, they were going to have a home, make a home, both go together, to support each other.

To control one another.

Ryu'Rage, the black goddess of Rage was so concerned over the possibilities of a home, what might happen if she became enraged, however, Nix insisted everything would be alright, and nothing bad would happen. Nix was strong, they could easily rival each other and take care of one another.

They were sister.

Rage found and knew there home-to-be, very well.

"Eeee, aren't you excited, smile a little more!" Nix exclaimed, leaping forward and nudging her sister's side. They were finally going to have a pace together, Nix had dreamed of it since they had been cubs. Living in the same place, always being friends, sisters, someday even, maybe having a family, each of them, and raising their cubs together.

So exciting!

"Where to we go from here Rage huh? Tell me! Over there then?" Nix said wandering through the grasses, both were heading towards the giant stone structure ahead.

Pride Rock.

Home was getting closer.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:09 pm
"So who exactly are we looking for again? Hey..hey Rage!" Nix said nudging her body into her sister's again, Rage was peering at hte ground while she walked, which Nix found rather strange, didn't Rage have to be looking up to see whoever they were supposed to find?

"So after this we can find a place and go meet others oh this will be so much fu Rage! You'll see," Nix said beaming, bounding along in longer strides as if she was an excited cub going on an adventure.

No doubt this would be a grand adventure.

Rage shook her head and looked at her sister with silver hues and smiled while blinking, "The Queen, we have to go talk to her, ask to stay here, then we'll be able to do what we wish, according to rules of course.there are limitations here Nix," Rage stated with a smirk.

She knew that Nix was hyper and culd get carried away sometimes, but they had each other now.

All they needed now was to ind the queen.

DragonsRage24

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:36 am
User Image
-The little one lead like she almost always did, feet padding against the ground as her whole body jingled and clicked from the mass of trinkets that dangled from her young apendages. She didn't seem the least bothered or slowed by them however, and lightly her high pitched voice rose.-

"We're almost there I think! I'm pretty sure this is where it was."

User Image

-The golden queen slunk dutifully along behind her daughter, eyes watching for the treat she'd been promised. Not that she cared so much as her little one about decorations, hers were all gifts, one from her dear mother and the others from her love and best friend. But she certainly wasn't the sort to tell her children no either, so having a flower tossed about her ear for a day or two certainly wouldn't be that bad.-

"I don't see it yet. What color is it darling?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:59 am
"What color is she Rage, maybe I could fly up and see if I could-"

"Nix no, we have to walk here to make first impressions, can't send others into a panic, compared to others we're new, blank slates that those who need to know us, don't know anything about...just be patient."

Nix rolled her eyes at Rage and let her blue hues fall onto the water hole, she heard stories about it, and Nix wished to go for a swim. She wondered if there was anything they would have to do, to be able to stay here. Give up something, like, a feather to the Queen from both of them? Nix wasn't sure, maybe some sort of trick, some sort of promise.

Anything could happen, anything could be asked for Nix guessed.

Rage kept up her steps, peering towards Pride rock, then stopping now and again to look around with silver orbs, but she didn't see the golden figure of the queen yet, not yet. Hmm. Perhaps to find someone first?

No, straight to the Queen, couldn't get sidetracked.

"Should we, call attention to ourselves Rage?" Nix said with a smirk, letting a few sparks skim from her horns.

"No don't!" the black and red pelted goddess said tackling Nix.

"I wasn't really going to jeez! Get offa me!"

Where was this Queen? Nix wanted to know more, see more, and see more soon, and have a home today.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:49 pm
The black goddess rolled off from Nix'Annada and shook herself, pelted and all, fur slightly falling into her silver view. Where was the queen indeed, perhaps out on an adventure with one of the heirs perhaps? Maybe, but then, where would they go? SO many places and areas, Flicking her tail Ryu'Rage peered around, too bad she couldn't find Siltim or Od, to see if they had seen her pass by recently.

Shaking her hea and rolling onto her stomach Nix'Annada flicked her tail idlely peering about, seriously, how hard was it to find the queen?! Sniffing, then sneezing, Nix felt a surge but controlled it in herself, and it faded quickly. "So, do we just wait, or should we go to Pride Rock, can't we go somewhere and try to look? Please?" It might be better to keep moving, but then again, might be harder to find the queen if they kept going in circles around one another.

"Just, lets wait here for a few moments okay?"

"Alright..." Nix said with a sigh, rolling onto her back and peering at hte blue sky.

It was so calm here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:26 pm
"It's purple!" -The young one gushed with astonshiment that seemed rather silly coming from someone who had already seen it. But then Sara had always been a silly little one.- "I'm sure it's just right up here ahead..."

-Her voice drifted softly, halting in her steps as she noticed something.. strange in the distance. It was the tinest flicker of light.. or movement. She wasn't quite sure. It was just like a sparkle in the sky, and she immediately looked up to her mother questioningly.-

"I don't know..." -The queen had caught it too, the strange thing, and softly she looked down to her little one, debating. It was her duty to figure it out wasn't it? But she didn't want to put Sara in danger if indeed it was something dangerous.

Deciding she smiled comfortingly to the creme colored reflection of Kami's mother.- "Let's go see what it is Sara darling. But you make sure you stay at my side this time. No running off ahead."

-Waiting until she recieved a nod of understanding she lead slowly through the grasses, listening for any sign of what might have caused the strange occurance.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:40 pm
"So...how many do you know here? Huh? I like it here, so bright, so wide open, is nice, not a lot of trees either," she said with a smirk, and then she started laughing, nudging Rage's shoulder to have her join in, but Nix only merely saw Rage rolling her eyes at her. Ah well, it wasn't like she purposely had aimed for trees in the past! They just sort of, get in the way.

"A few, all nice, I just figured...here's the place to be, you know? I just hope that it won't be a problem because we're..." she stopped looked towards the sky, and wondered if them being immortals would truly put them at a disadvantage, its not like they would ever do anything to harm the lands here, ever. "Different..."

"We're goddesses Rage, I think the worse thing we can do is introduce you by your name, thats it, we are here together, and we'll be alright as long as we have eachother, and have a home. Besides, they might see it as good? Protection for the pride? Who would honestly try to come into it if it spread around two goddesses lived within the pridelands?" she said with a laugh, "Though I do hope they come soon! I want to find us a great den, roomates!"

Rage stuck out her tongue, though agreed with wanting to see them soon. So much to do, though Rage also wondered if they should have brought a gift or something? She wasn't sure.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:54 pm
-Kami didn't have to wait long before she caught sight of something else in the distance. It was in the same direction, black figures in the distance, and she paused for a moment once more. She wasn't a fighter, heck she couldn't even hunt down a decrepit prey beast, but somehow she didn't feel particularly threatened either.

They had great hunters and scout around.. the thought of something dangerous getting in seemed unlikely, so she continued on again cautiously. That is until something familar touched her eyes. Wings. She could make out wings.

Placing her paw before her daughter, she squinted to make sure that her eyes weren't playing tricks. Gods, two of them! Her heart fluttered, only to nearly stop as the tiny creme figure ran past.- "SaraKiva!"

"Woahhhhh!" -Tiny paws carried her clumsily along as her eyes glued to the goddess in the distance. Her voice wailing in a familar whine.- "What is that on their backs!? Why don't I have one of those momma? I want one!"  

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:59 pm
Nix rolled onto her back, rubbed her paws together, toes tingling slightly and she giggled to herself, it tickled, the few faint sparks from her paws, they tickled her toes, she couldn't help it. "You know, if it really make you nervous, we could put an illusion on us, but then again, that would be deceptive, and that wouldn't be good now would it?" Nix knew Rage had a hard time with the illusion, but it was worth a suggestions.

Rage shook her head, "No, not a good idea, we'd be hiding ourselves from everyone, and if we want to stay here, we shouldn't be hiding anything," she said with a nod, a smile as she playfully bopped Nix on the head and smiled. Though something caught her silver eyes, something, someone in the distance, golden, "Nix, get up!" she said in a whisper, as she turned ans faced the golden female in the distance That had to be her. "Lets go.." and she started walking, and Nix joined her at her right side, though neither saw the younger lioness heading straight for them

This was the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:17 pm
-Sarakiva burst through the grasses with all the grandour and noise that made up the young and tiny princess. It was amazing infact how much life and pressence the little thing had, considering how small the entire family had been. Nine in the stomach had after all made for little room.

She ran almost near enough to trip the pair, as obviously their attention was elsewhere, before she stopped dead in her tracks, staring upwards in awe.

There was more than just the wings.. each lioness was decked with things that made them stand out. Each was a sight to be seen, and yet somehow the little princess managed to pipe out, using about an ounce of royal politeness. It really wasn't her forte yet.- "Hi there. Where did you get those THINGS!?"

-Fear, embarassment the emotions touched her for a brief moment as her daughter dissapeared faster then she could follow. But quite quickly they were lost in awe and the fluttering of anticipation. She'd met three gods now. Her sister's scary mate the god of conflict.. the kind goddess of souls(?).. and of course Kiva... the goddess who had changed her very life.

As these two unfamilar beasts neared she couldn't help but gawk at the two, but finally she pulled forth some sense, trotting forward until she stood only a few lengths before her daughter.- "Don't be so nosy darling. We can meet the new guests without you bombarding them."

-Bowwing her head apologetically, she added softly to the goddesses.- "Sorry about that. She meant no harm."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:24 pm
Nix was watching the golden figure come close when all of a sudden a creamy little thing burst from the grasses and both she and Rage stopped, and peered down at the little thing of a female and Nix almost squeaked from the cuteness before her. How she adored cubs! She smiled softly, and crouched down a little, "Want to know a secret?" she whispered, leaned closer and then ,"We've always had them, always.." and she pulled back and smiled.

The little one was adorned with all sorts of trinkets!

Ryu'rage stayed silent, watched in awe at Nix and the tiny thing, and then turned her attention back to the golden one before them, smiled, and bowed her head to her as well, "No harm was done, so no worries," she said with a smile, flicking her tail, Nix almost nudging Rage over. "I'm Ryu'Rage, and this is my sister, Nix'Annada"

"Nix is just fine though, " Nix said interrupting, nodding her head. "Might I ask, are you the Queen of these lands? And whats your name sweet one?" all she could think was aww, Princess on a walk with mom.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:34 pm
-Sara's tiny ears twitched, body leaning forward in silent agreement as the goddess offered her the secret, leaning back immediately as the word hit her.- "Always!?"

"Since you were babies then? I've had this one since I was a baby." -She pointed to a necklace, before her paw lingered to a bracelet, and then another necklace.- "But this one daddy gave me a few weeks ago. And this one is stuff I found when I was out playing with my friends.. and.."

-Her babbling cut short as the question arrived, and she answered matter of factly.- "Princess Sarakiva."

-In the past Kami had wondered how strangers had found them. Sure the golden color was a clue to anyone who knew about the lands.. but beyond that? Now however, ever since Sarabi had passed her necklace on down Kami had come to feel that that had something to do with it, and softly her eyes shot downward to the beloved piece that dangled from her neck as she nodded in answer.- "I am in fact. I'm Kamilika."

"Were you looking for me then?" -She felt another curious patter of her heart, ears perking softly in question.- "What have I done to deserve such spectacular visitors?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:42 pm
Nix nodded and laughed softly, "Yes, always," she had a much easier time dealing with the little ones than Rage had, though Rage was getting better at the being social thing, so that was good. Flicking her tail her blue eyes wandered over the small trinkets as the little one explained, and in fact, she was the princess, what luck indeed. "Such a pleasure to meet you as well then Princess."

"Rage smiled and nodded to Sarakiva as well, it was nice to see a mother and daughter out, even moreso when mother and daughter were bound together in a royal fashion as well. RyuRage silver hues then again fell onto Kami, Queen of the pridelands, and she nodded, "Yes, we both were in fact, we were both wondering..." she stopped, tried again, "hoping, that we might be able to reside here, and have this as our home."

Nix cut in to help, "Yes, both of us have wandered from place to place, recently finding each other once again, and we just want somewhere to call out own, my sister, she knows a few here, when she has passed by, and she always has said how nice it is..."

"So we were wondering...if it was possible?" and then silence, waiting, hoping, praying.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:45 am
-Uh oh.. the dreaded words! Join...

Not that Sara minded people joining the pride.. Heck.. it meant more people to worship her when she was queen.. and these girls were particularly interesting. However.. it usually meant that the conversation turned to boring grown up talk with long drawn out blah blah blahs. AND no attention for her!

So Sarakiva settled herself alongside her mothers paw with a mild pout, paws flicking at a young blade of grass as she waited.-

"Really?" -Expressions of surprise, awe, and finally pride filtered over the queen's face as the realization settled upon her. Sure the pridelands had always dragged mortals in.. and she'd always been quite proud of how esteemed the pride seemed to be even far from home. But now celestial beings were coming as well? Ohh, wouldn't her father be proud!? To see she'd succeeded in keeping his pride going.. and well enough so that people still flocked. Drawing herself from her thoughts and the possibly awkward silence, she finally answered enthusiastically.-

"We would be honored to have the blessing of resident goddesses."

"Of course," -she added quickly in assurance- "we wouldn't expect you to do any more then any other member of the pride." -She respected the gods far too much to use them as parlor tricks or for favor, unlike some more unsavory characters.-

"But of course... you'd have to be careful inside the lands.. Because members aren't allowed to harm other members.. ecspecially when it would be at such an... oh.. unfair advantage?"

-She was rambling.. forgeting to spit out the rules, just droning on happily. And when finally a bit of sense returned to her, she inquired with a bit of her familiar shyness.- "Oh! I suppose I should ask what domains you two rule over? Forgive me for saying this.. but domains like starvation and chaos I would prefer fair warning to keep my pride safe."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 pm
Rage smiled and saw the princess pout, and her ears fell back as she tilted her head, flicked her tail, her silver eyes lay on the child, she'd have so much to learn adn do when she would become older, but then, sometimes getting older was grand, though she'd never be young again, a sad truth really.

"Don't pout sweet one, a gift for you, little one," Nix said with a smile, noticing Rage's eyes falling onto the child, Nix unfolded her wing, and gently plucked a feather from it, pure white with a blackened tip, longer than the short ones, and it would heal in a matter of days, a new feather in its place. Nix placed it at the child's paws and smiled. She repeated the gesture, and offered Kami one as well, and smiled. "We understand what our roles would be here, and how it might...seem strange to others, however, we would both be able to help whenever possible."

Rage nodded as well, would offer a feather, but Rage's were not as ...grand as Nix's, indeed. "We will do what we can, I'm better at hunting then other things, I can scout as well, whichever you might prefer," she said with a nod.

"And I love to be around cubs, and hunt as well. Oh! I had forgotten, I'm of the realm of Lightning, and my sister, of Rage. But do not fret," she said with a nod, "My sister may be of that realm, but together, her and I, we are a pair, and we are always there for eachother, and in case of an emergency, her strength is quite as asset."

"We would both be happy to help defend this pride, no matter when," and Rage gave a wink to the princess, rage would defend these lands even when she would be older.

"Those feathers, are special, if anytime in need of help, you can call for me using those..." but Nix winked as well, "When I am needed of course, and unable to be found right away," a silent way of saying to not abuse the power of the feathers.

"So, my queen, and princess, can we call the Pridelands our home?" rage asked curious, hoping so much.

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff