Site down (05/03) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:51 am
So, the site was down when I checked it just now. I haven't checked it for a while, so can anyone give me an idea of just how long it's been down for?

In the meantime, here's the page that was supposed to be there:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:28 am
I'm giving you the spanish hours, but maybe you can get an idea anyway... sweatdrop It was working Saturday at aproximately 10 in the evening, and when I checked on Sunday at three on the afternoon it gave me the error message. I hope it was of help.  

Etsipen

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:02 pm
I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner! I was at the Redskins game. XD

I was so scared when I saw the website! But I'm happy now that I see the page here. heart Third base on a bookshelf? Sweeeeeeet. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:33 pm
It worked just fine for me yesterday. Maybe the problem was fixed X3  

yoruai

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:40 pm
I have a question! Is Charles drinking beer or something? If so, what type is he drinking?

Just because I'm curious. He seems like a wine drinker thought. XD Why that is, I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:42 am
Wow, the drawing style's really changed all of a sudden... the lines seem bulkier and sketchier... Cute though. Sorta fits the jock-party mood. =D

... Fourth panel for teh win.

The site was working yesterday for me - I actually saw the page on the site a few hours after it was uploaded, so it has to have gone down after that. Sorry I can't be more precise.

*pets the poor site*  

amsdia

First2Go-Last2Know

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:16 pm
Yay. Party.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:45 pm
It seems that my host has switched servers, and in the meantime, I can't seem to log in to fix the broken links. =___=

*rubs head* I feel a headache coming on.  

Tinuu
Captain

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:55 pm
Awww, poor Nuu. D: At least you know something about computers. I'mma computer-idiot. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:56 pm
Misread that as 'with a bookcase'. Lulz.

Oh, man, I wish I was at that party SO MUCH. On top of a bookcase?!

Ambrey

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:56 pm
For me it had a bunch of links and things for around a week I think... I know it was there last weekend and then it was better today when I checked..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:19 pm
Yep, I fixed it a few days ago (I could finally log in)
I still can't enable comments on the comics though, not until I can figure out an anti-spam method.  

Tinuu
Captain

amsdia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:02 am
Um, is it just my computer or has the site gone down again? *has missed the last coupla updates and badly needs to get caught up again, given the tantalising hints from stuff people have been saying here crying *  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:44 am
amsdia
Um, is it just my computer or has the site gone down again? *has missed the last coupla updates and badly needs to get caught up again, given the tantalising hints from stuff people have been saying here crying *

The web page is up on my computer. So the site seems fine. If you can't get it on yours, then maybe there is something wrong with your computer (or connection).  

mouse_btl_lila

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 am
I just checked the site and it seemed to work fine. Maybe the server was down when you checked it, but whatever it was, it should be resolved now.  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff