Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Richard had just woken from the attack of the strange creature he had run into last night. His eyes widened, and his body only hurt slightly. He felt.. Refreshed? Was that the word?

Standing up, he pushed himself over to the stream of which the water flowed that could cool his throat.
Okay, refreshed wasnt the word. Because he still felt competely beat up.
Only, his wounds didn't, wait..
He glanced down at himself. Wow.. He had no wounds.. That was strange.
Shuddering a bit, he took his gulps of the water.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:04 pm
A dark shadow roamed in silence, her wings tucked in to her sides. She could hear the sound of water in the distance. She felt tired, though her legs moved as if robotic. The sleep she was deprived of was catching up to her. Sooner or later she would have the 'crash day' where she would sleep the whole day without being disturbed or moving. A silent day of rest.

Her ears were flat upon her head as her eyes gazed over the landscape, she had exited the brush that led to the water source which was stream. Though...there was another, at this time of night? She shrugged going to the water in silence. He didn't look like the talking type and she was after all quite worn.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:07 pm
The rich dark brown curls of the stallion clung to his neck as he walked. His honey golden eyes shining in the night sky. He had always liked the night. Always. But this was definately a new kind of love for the darkness.

Richard's body didnt want him to walk anymore, in fact, it wanted him to lie down and not move for a couple seasons. But he pursued. Damned if he was going to let whatever got him last night, get him all over again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:07 am
Her blue gold mane fell to the ground in piles as she lowered her head to drink, though careful enough not to get any strand wet. She was careful of that, she felt like be warm tonight and not bitter cold from the ice-like water.

Her brow rose, she had only seen him through the thickened brushso she hadn't been able to tell if he was going away or coming back...she didn't know. It just al seemed sort of odd to her.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:57 pm
Richard shook the feeling of being laggy, and started walking at a normal pace again, his body no longer bringing him pain.

He cast a gaze at the black and gold mare, and smiled slightly.

"Why hello.."

He said, giving her a once over, and definately becoming impressed in what he saw.

"My name is Richard."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:01 pm
She smirked, her tiredness almost seemed to wear off a bit. All she could think of was stud. Her brow rose, "Your a bit forward aren't you?" she teased. She lifted her head and let her mane fall to one side of her neck, exposing the other and all of its feminity. Her ebony tail flicked once as she looked him over, again. She could get used to that every morning.

"Isis." she replied simply. Hey if he looked her over he obviously wouldn't mind if she checked him out.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:07 pm
Richard saw that she too, liked who she saw before her. It boosted his ego, but then he smiled.

"Such a lovely name. An egyptian Goddess correct?"
He had heard stories.

"The daughter of the goddess of war?"
He thought harder, but then shrugged. If it wasnt one, it wasnt going to be the other. So he smiled, and just let her believe he knew what he was talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:15 pm
She smiled in admiration. "You know more than I thought though the Goddess Isis was not born of the Goddess of war but the Heavens and Earth itself. She became the most powerful of Goddesses and Gods dubbing her Mother of Life and Crone of Death." she replied. He looked like he needed a history lesson it seemed. She loved history, especially of her orgin...even though the other was in France. It made her smile. A french stallion and egyptian mare, who knew?

"Though my mother is Sekhmet, named after the Goddess of War so you are right in a way." she smiled. He tried and no one seemed to know anything of egyptian mythology so this first hand intrigued her.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:20 pm
Richard smiled.
"Well, Is she as pretty a goddess as you?"
He asked, flicking his curls of dark brown.

"Thanks for the bit of knowledge. I shall keep that in mind."
He said, thought being added to his memory. He was indeed an intelligent stallion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:29 pm
She smiled, "Charmer, are you?" She watched him, with her own glammoured grin. "We do not paticulary get along but I would indeed say she is pretty."

She watched his littl curled locks. They looked so silken, almost just as hers. If her hair wasn't kept up it was a horrid mess. "Glad you liked it." He obviously was intelligent, from that she could see. Which made him all the more peculiar out here. "So what is someone as fine as you doing out here during these hours?" she asked walking a bit closer, shrinking the distance between them.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:39 pm
He smiled.
"Ah well. I believe the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, and that makes you delictable."

He said, and then his smile faded.

"Ya know, Im not too sure why im out here actually. I think I passed out, and slept too long.."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:44 pm
"Delictable? Interesting choice of words." she smiled. "What would that make you?" her brow rose. She could come up with a few choice words. But she remained silent for the after thought.

"Sorry for bringing it up." she shrugged Her azure orbs caught his honey brown's and she simply smiled.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:48 pm
"Why live, if you cannot ask questions of someone?" He said smiling. He didnt care that she had brought that up.. In fact. He'd be most greatful to anyone telling him WHY he had passed out and woken up all sore.

"I guess that would make me enticed."
He said, giving her a wink and flicking his curls around his rump.

Since when had he been so forward?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:53 pm
"True," she responded. "To both," she smiled again. Since when had she smiled so much? That was the true question and that the same of his...she was being awful forward as well. Perhaps it was just the time of the night. She couldn't help but watch where he had put his curled locks. She shook her head softly with a soft laugh.

"So since I've asked my question, what question do you ask?" she tilted her head. Then right there she had asked another question though it was directed towards him asking a question. Little mare liked to make it complicated but once more it was simply...

Foreward.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:56 pm
Richard smiled. The kinds of things he wanted to ask, he was almost sure she wouldnt find as thrilling. Or would she?
He didnt know, but he wasnt quite sure it was worth the risk to try.

"Are you seeing any lucky stallion that Im going to have to worry about?"
He asked, giving her seductive honey colored orbs.
Oh. He was good.
And he never even knew it until now..

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas