[PRP] A Bloody or Rejoiceful Reunion?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:24 pm
It had been so long that the sun conure mare had waited for, Raina had returned home she had been gone so long. She knew she was leaving but she didn't realize how much she would miss her. They had greeted each other with nuzzles and warm touches. She loved her daughter...she loved her daughters. She never had the chance anymore to see her other Anemone, nor her mate Benoni.

How she had the earge to see him, and the want yet everywhere she looked the people she had asked he was never where they had said. And it had angered her, frustrated and irritated her. Raina always seemed happy though, around her...Perhaps she knew she had to be strong for her mother for she was lingering. Blue and lavendar orbs roamed the lands in mid day as Kila talked and Raina gestured. They had came up with communication but Raina still hadn't gotten a voice.

The grey mare walked along her mother's side. True she had been gone, she had met many. Most whom liked her even without a voice and she could ask for nothing more. She had friends now, what more could she want? She used to be a loner, and a shadow to her family. Perhaps not she could be the delight though she knew her sister possessed the looks. She sighed softly as she listened to her mother speak in a more serious tone.

Her azure orbs turned to her daughter, "If it seems like our family's breaking down...it might be but I'm going to try my hardest to not let it my daughter. You and I both have neither saw the other half of the family and I think it draws us both weaker for family makes us whole." she stated looking to those familiar lavendar eyes that made her want to burst into tears and curl into a small corner. She sighed softly as her daughter acknowledged her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:40 pm
Anemone's gaze drifted shyly to her father with a secert smile splayed on her muzzle, she greeted him with a joyous knicker before she nuzzled him.
He'd looked so, sorrowful and angry that she'd been very worried about him, she bumped her shoulder into his as the pair trotted along beside one another. "Come now father, it cant be all that bad..Really." She smiled at him, her eyes danced.

She spent most of her time these days in the dark shadow of Richard, the skinwalker held a firm grip over her and she didnt want to shake it. Though his words were never kind, she basked in them like a fat cat did the sun.

With a snort, he eyed his daughter slowly. She had her mothers eyes, it caused a fury to burn inside him but he buried it further within himself. No point in dwelling upon it, he could see the marks on her coat, but didnt ask. She seemed so happy, he hoped for her safety.
"Its been awhile since I've seen your sister and mother, I do miss Raina very much. Though, I have a few things to say to your mother." He couldnt quiet hide the slight disappointment in his voice. Raina was the oldest of the pair, and so far had proven to be mute, but Benoni didnt see that as a handicap, not the way Kila did. And that, disappointed him greatly, it has caused Anemone to be slightly cast into the shadows..

He felt the burning pain of blame of that, his bright eyed daughter was not 2nd class to her sister, they were equals.

The pair paused, Anemone's widened at the sight of her mother and sister.."Mother! Raina!!" She called out with a smile. Though, her heart ached.  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:59 pm
Kila looked up from the conversation held with her eldest, before her eyes widened and her heart thwarted in her chest. Kila trotted to her youngest with a smile among her face, "How have you been, my beautiful." he smile soon faded from Benoni's own expression it saddened her heart and she would let it show. Her crimson cheeks grew warm of a feeling she could not even describe. They had decided that Anemone would live with him and Raina with her...that didn't excuse either of them to be absent in either daughter's lives. After that she said nothing...she had nothing to say. She wished her daughter was doing well...and Benoni but something had changed. It was as if the fire they had for each other had grown smaller.

Raina on the other hand, stood like deer in a beam of headlights. She did not move forward like her mother. Why should she, neither of them had attempted to see her at any point of time. Pssh...sure she missed them and all but was it really worth the trouble. Friends came to see her but not her family. She would certainly be voicing her oppinnion in a series of gestures if she could find the will to move.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:18 pm
Anemone smiled at her mother, she nosed her cheek softly before her eyes moved to her sister, pain slowly built up in her chest. She shook her head, "Raina.." She said softly trotting towards her sister. "Sorry I have not visited, it seems I have no sense of direction..." She looked down at her hooves sheepishly. She turned her head and looked back to her mother, "Well enough I suppose, still here..." She turned her head back, slowly muttering, "..in a manner of speaking.." Her final words a hushed mutter.

His ears flickered slightly as he watched Anemone interact with her mother, and sister..His eyes rest on Raina sorrowfully, she'd grown into such a beautiful mare...and he'd missed it. Pain washed over his face, he failed Raina as he believed Kila had failed Anemome...Time he could never get back. "Kila..." He said moving forward, his long powerful strides eating away the distance between them, he nosed her cheek softly before making his way to his daughter, her silence and lack of movement told him, he had many sorries to share with her, hoping to regain her forgiveness.  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:31 pm
Raina looked to her younger sibling, she was her sister. She could not hold grudges for her her. She nipped at those long curled locks she had once envied as a foal. She adored her mother's mane she had inherited. It kept her cool in the summer though with winter approaching she wondered if she'd regret it. She nickered at Anemone, and then watched the pained expression from her mother...it saddened her.

Kila smiled weakly at Benoni's touch, "I do hope you are faring well Anemone." she sighed softly looking to her daughter's eyes and then back to Raina who had no concept of long term grudges. It was a delightful trait to have in one. Both of their daughter's had turned to be beautiful mares both seeming to do well. Yet something still seemed off...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:43 pm
With a sigh of relief Anemone nuzzled Raina's cheek happily, her wings fluttering at her side. "I've missed you sister dearest.." She smiled softly, her tropical blue eyes shimmered.

He stood off in the background now, it seemed that he wasnt needed here. It pained him, he closed his eyes and looked away. Was all really lost? This is how it was crumbling...He couldnt force Raina to notice him, or even be happy to see him. But, he was thrilled to see her.

"Yes, mother I am well enough." She moved to the side so that she stood between both mares, she looked at her sister, she held so much of her mother in her, and yet the traces of their father shined out just as strong. She nipped at her sisters mane, "Luckily you didnt get stuck with this.." she tossed her heavy locks. "Get caught on everything...even a cloud here and there." She laughed.

Benoni watched silently, he wouldnt interrupt them. Though he wondered if Kila could see the marks on Anemone like he did, he wondered why she let someone do that to her...and who did it. Finally, not being able to take it he moved towards Raina.."Princess.." He muttered softly as he came up slowly, his tail swaying out behind him.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:51 pm
She didn't feel like she were needed for the moment, so she stayed in the shadow and watched Benoni enter...Soft orbs looked to the grasses ashamed, perhaps her parenting wasn't the best. She wouldn't ever say she regretted having childeren though. She loved them to the ends of the world. She did noticed the markings on Anemone she only looked to Benoni with a rose brow to catch his attention. She felt it weren't her position to speak on it.

Raina turned to see her father, she was happy to see him. She just didn't know how to react to his presidence and she did not hide her confussion but she did it with a hefty smile. She loved him, really...it would have been better though if their family hadn't split but things happened and you had to deal. She nuzzled just under his neck so the tips of her mane brushed against his chin as if to say, 'I still love you daddy, don't question it.' After all Raina was a daddy's little girl instead of father...way to formal for her liking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:30 pm
He caught her look, his own brows arched up. He had no idea what was happening to Anemone, and wasnt sure how to ask her. He would never regret either of his daughters, they were the stars in his sky, the breath in his lungs these days. The reason he kept going it seemed. He nuzzled Raina in return, so happy to have her love. "How has my little princess been hmm?" he smiled at her.

Anemone bumped her shoulder into her mothers, leaving her sister to enjoy their fathers company. "Dont look like the world is ending mum.." She nipped at her mothers silken mane. She wasnt sure what was going on between her parents,but she wanted to make sure that her mother knew she was always there, no matter what. She caught the looks between her parents, she kept her mouth closed on the subject, Richard would have her hide on a tree if she spoke a word.  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:44 pm
She smiled to her daughter, "You are right, it isn't ending." She nipped back at her daughters mane. "You have grown to be a strong mare it seems." she looked to her before looking to the ground. "I know I've done wrong by you but I hope some day you can forgive me...I do love you. Do not ever think that I haven't. I have thought of you with every passing day." she tried to take in as much air as she could to stop tears. She was an easy crier.

She replied with a smiled and a hushed good. Words were silent but if you listened hard enough the few words she strained to speak could be heard. It had made Kila so happy the first time she had heard the hushed sound but she was so used to it now, and Benoni had heard of it even if it was a rasped whisper.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games