News!

2/21/06 - Our new Vice-Captain is none other than myself, Wilhem, and our new mods are Phe and Whigh. With this new set of people-what-be-in-charge, things are sure to get rolling soon.

2/15/06 - New mods, Valentine's Day craziness, changes left and right. What's the guild coming to? Stay tuned to find out. wink

1/30/06 - Looks like the guild might actually be seeing some action and reform and stuff soon, so there might be actual news posts again in the future. Stay tuned for further developments... pirate

8/11/05 - I'm back. I think I'll just leave Hybrid AI as the Captain all permanent-like.

7/30/05 - Just like last year, I depart for a trip to Indiana tomorrow. I've already given Hybrid AI the Captain's seat, which means Whigh and Silkworm effectively control the guild for now. I should return on August 11th, meaning I'll be back to regular posting on the 12th or 13th. Goobah, everybody.

7/25/05 - It's my birthday again. Whoohoo.

4/13/05 - A new idea implemented by Wilhem, with the aid of some anonymous Hybrids, will help to relieve any problems that people have been having with running each individual Hybrid Lotto. Since the people who host the lottos are merely proxies for the entire group (i.e. the hybrids are there to give us an excuse to hang out), a new account, Hybrid AI, has been created to host each new lotto. Donations to this account will be used to fund each lotto. Hopefully this will cut down on potential problems that individual people have with certain circumstances.

3/27/05 - Happy Easter, everybody! And happy March 27th to those who don't celebrate Easter! Anyway, we've got our thread set up in the Mansion for today's festivities, so I figured I'd post the link.

3/19/05 - I'm back! I'll be posting a bit more regularly some time tomorrow. Edit - And apparently I'm captain again. Thankies, Tina.

3/8/05 - I'll be leaving on a trip to Europe this Friday, so I'm going to pick one of the Crew to rule in my stead while I'm gone. More details (not many more, but some) can be found in the Takin' a Trip! thread. Edit - Hakumei is the Interim Captain while I'm gone.

3/5/05 - The Third Annual Gaia Ball is taking place today, and I'm sure that the Hybrid Lotto will have some sort of foot-hold on it eventually. Edit - We have a foot-hold! Thar be the link.

2/18/05 - The second Gaian Anniversary is today, and the Von Helson sisters, a mysterious pair who have taken the title of "Most Powerful" from Johnny Gambino, have invited all of Gaia to join them in their ginormous mansion for a formal ball. And the Hybrid Lotto now has a thread set up there!

2/12/05 - We haven't had any news in a while. Crew, feel free to add news stuff.

11/27/04 - Nick Winchester has provided us with another idea for a theme day! Thusly, next Saturday (December 4th) will be Blank Slate Day - everyone use deleted avatars! The Day of the Red X is coming... Edit - Due to Gaia's recent problems with deleted avatars, Blank Slate Day has been postponed. It may or may not come back when Gaia works better.

11/22/04 - As per Stryke's idea, we shall soon have an Invisi-Day in the Hybrid Lotto. I've decided that it shall take place on November 27th.

11/7/04 - We haven't had any news in a while, so here's some nearly news-worthy infromation. The randomized banner stopped working (which we can blame on CGI Spy), so I chose one of the pictures to work as our semi-permanent banner. If anybody has issues with the one I chose, list your complaints in the "Out of Order" thread.
By the way, there probably would've been some news during the Halloween event, but the Guilds were down for a while and then I forgot to do it once they came back up.

9/12/04 - Yaharr! Pirate Dress-Up Day has begun!

8/30/04 - Wilhem again again. On September 12th, we are going to have the first Hybrid Dress-Up Day, in which we shall have a big ol' pirate party. The date may seem a little far off, but we need time to tell all of our fellow Hybridians. Now go! Spread the word!

8/28/04 - Wilhem again. I've set up the Hybrid Lotto Tent in the Gambino Mansion for the Gaian Olympics, and here be the link. Have fun, guys!

8.18.04 - Whigh here. As I've finally bored of the Captaincy, I'm giving it back to Wilhem. Enjoy. Oh, nifty. I hadn't even noticed. Anyone else want a turn at it?

7/26/04 - I'm leaving on a trip to Indiana today, and I'll be gone for about a week. In the meantime, you guys might need someone with Admin powers. Thusly, I shall hand the position over to Whigh. If he wants to give it back at the end of the week, that's up to him. Edit - I'm back!

7/25/04 - It's my birthday. Go me.

7/22/04 - The Guild was created, and all was good in the world. No real news as of yet.