[PRP] Those of Ebony and Golden Hue... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:16 pm
The dark silhoutte stood lonely among the clearing, the silver moon's beams caressed the long grasses the rose from the earthen ground. This night seemed like it was to be like every other night...dull. For what had she not seen in these lands. She had seen all of this...she wanted to roam farther than ever before and see things she never thought she could. But she was stuck here. For what reason? She didn't even know. She just wanted out of this hell hole that she called home into a new plain of living to where she could have some bit of excitment in her life.

Her azure and gold intertwined mane lifted with the cool fall breeze, she wished her life could change like the seasons...instead of the same old same old. That and everytime her interest was peaked at something, it always back fired. She wished something could finally go her way for once. Bah, like that would happen.

She sauntered to the water source that she had originally came her for and arched her neck to drink its cool liquid. Much chillier than that of the breeze. She welcomed its coldness, perhaps it would be warmer than her own heart. That was amusing...she had the coldest heart of her family. Even compared to Ares, which was hard to beat. But doable none the less.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:30 pm
He plowed through the grass, uncaring of what would every now and then happen under his feet.
He just didnt care, but these woods, they were special. He could roam them ever night, a golden coyote in the night.

His honey colored eyes glimmered as he walked through, carrying the golden pelt of fur on his back and over his face.

Oh yes, cursed they said. He was cursed. Well everyone in life was cursed, because if he was cursed, what saved them? Nothing. Because it would all be over.

Grinning at the thought, Richard continued walking through the darkened forest, until he hit the clearing. He detested clearings, as he was always out in the open, and Soquili tried to talk to him.. Unknowing that the more they stayed and pissed him off, the more he wanted to eat them.

But blinking again, he continued straight into the clearing.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:45 pm
Her ears flicked back, did she truly want company of another besides night herself. She didn't know...but time would tell. As she lifted her head her sharp orbs focused on what seemed an abnormally large...dog?

As it seemingly hastend through the lands she could tell it was a horse with a wolf's pelt among his back. The two leggers had a name for this but she detested listening to any of their stories because of Ezriel. Perhaps though, this looked like it might seem to be an Ezriel flash back seeing that he couldn't give a s**t and she really was hopeless at the moment.

She watched, not saying a word...sooner or later her prescence would be noticed. Her blue eyes watched as her wings ruffled when the breeze toyed with their feathers. Some outer crimson ones fell to the wind and into the waters being carried with the current.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:53 pm
Richard scented teh mare, even cast a glance over in her general direction without turning his head.
His golden honey orbs took in the black mare. She looked egyptian, but she also looked.. Alone.

Keeping his mind set back to what he was doing, he continued walking straight, content to ignore her rather than try and hurt her.

Hurting her wasnt on his agenda tonight. He had to be in the mood to hurt, and today, he would rather just get to where he needed to be.

He'd prefer getting there before the humans awoke, however. He was really not in the mood to have sharp sticks thrown at him, or 'curses' put on him.
Ha. The latter was a joke really. Putting a curse on a curse?

Come now. Everyone knows that doesnt work.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:50 pm
She could feel a chill run down her spine, it was as if she could feel his golden hues on her. She hadn't met any other that could do that and it intrigued her quite honestly.

Her brow rose as she took a step forward with the tilt of her head. He looked troubled. Not that she wasn't fighting her own demons but his were probably far worse than her own. She was only questioning whether the ones she truly loved her, loved her in the same way. For the moment it didn't seem as such and she had become a hermit Keeping to herself, though perhaps this was the gods way of showing that this was her 'excitement' she had been begging for, for quite some time. Unless it was to be a lesson.

She spread her wings and took flight in this easy clearing, when she flew...she really flew. It was what made her a swan in her opinnion instead of the land walking ugly duckling she thought of herself. She gave a dark smirk as she flew closer to him. Just mindless flying not...stalking. though she did land a few yards back and trot towards him. He was moving at a rapid pace for some reason.

She tilted her head curiously, "Where are you going in such a hurry at this hour?" she inquired with a soft, melodic voice. She paused reminded of some manners she had in the back of her mind, "...if you don't mind me asking, Sir."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:02 pm
He had avoided talking to the ebony mare, and he was pretty sure he gave the impression that he didnt want to speak to anyone, least of all, herself.

Stopping, he glanced at her with a honey colored eye, without turning his head. He was facing forward, and it was a very creepy thing to see.

"Do you stalk everyone you see, or is it just me this time around?"
He asked, finally turning his head to look in her direction.

His golden pelt hanging over him, he had no idea why anyone in their right minds would approach him.
Someones parents had been very stupid to not teach this little mare, their little filly, about the Skinwalker.
A very careless parenting indeed. He had heard stories of baskets being whispered to of Skinwalkers, so that the babies instinctively knew to fear the beasts.

"Cause if its just me, I feel the need to ask.. Why."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:09 am
What was a skin walker to the mare Isis? She had brawls with kalonas and their blood mixed, mutants...what was another notch. She hadn't met anyone purely evil, though she had heard of some...she hadn't been stupid enough to go out looking for them.

She smirked softly as she blinked at him, "No it's not just you, but way to make your self feel special." she teased slightly as she flicked her tail behind her. She hardly took notice of the pelt that adorned him, she was watching his eyes...just like any other soquili she should talk to in any other conversation with respect. Unless they disrespected her...and then it went to hell in a hand basket. But that took...a lot.

Her mane tickled the grass below as it danced with the wind as she stood before the skinwalker. "So what are you doing?" she asked again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:12 am
He really wasnt feeling at all very violent right now. But he wasnt really searching for the pleasantries of a conversation either. He wanted to get where he was going, and be done with it.

He had made a horrible decision by leaving the forest and traveling into the clearing. Now, not only was he visible to everyone, but he was also vulnerable to Man. Of course, he didnt fear them, but he didnt want to waste time either.

"Im walking. Which is what smart people do to get places. I merely ventured into untraveled territory."

He said, glancing away from her eyes. He couldnt hold her stare. It wasnt something he was naturally good at.. After all, she reminded him of a former lover. Someone he had given everything to.. Then they had cursed him. Wonderful way to start a life, eh?

He didnt remember much of his old self, but as the transformation was fairly new, he hadnt really grown the evil part yet. He was snide, and rude, and cold.. But he wasnt evil yet. True evil had to grow on you.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:24 pm
She rose her brow, his remarks just seemed to slide off her pelt like that of rain. Then she realized what her question was, it had been different than the first time...

"Well...I realize you were, as you say walking..." she thought of it as almost a jog that bulldozed everything in his way. "I meant where are you going, and why in such a hurry...it is a rather beautiful night don't you think." She was up at day, and night so when she was tired she really did crash. Nothing could stop her from sleeping when she needed it for she didn't really want it at the moment.

Her cool blues watched as he turned from her, how strange. Was she really that ugly or did he just not like conversation?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:42 pm
Richard glowered at her a bit. She really wanted to know what he was doing huh? Should he go on about how he was hungry, and looking for a mare to quench his thirst?
Naw. Not right now. He wasnt in the slightest hungry, and he didnt really have the WANT to hurt the mare before him.

She seemed edgy, and she didnt take what he said to heart. His insults. Which almost threw him off.
Everyone always got upset when he spoke.
Why was she different?
He had to look at her one more time, and his honey eyes werent mean, but a softer side that he never voiced. You could only catch it in his eyes.

The look he used to have, before such a terrible thing was placed on him. Such a terrible curse.

"Im going no where in particular. I imagine I'll find it when I find it."
He said, flicking a coyote style tail, that housed a real tail of chocolate brown locks under it.

"Who are you, and why dont you fear me?"
He asked, gravely concerned that he might have lost his wicked ways.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:41 pm
She gave a rather glammoured smile as he glowered. She didn't understand why someone such as he would be in such a sour mood. His golden color made him very handsome not hard in the eye but thats not was she was interested in. Just him in general perhaps. She could see in the back of his mind, something as if he had the need to hurt or was debating it. She only knew that look because of ones she met previously but she could see it fading away.

Everytime he caught her eyes she felt as if she were being hypnotized into them, she didn't like the feeling but she wasn't going to stop it either. She let her eyes remain to his in a confident manner not to the extent of egotistical or conceitedness.

"I am Isis," she replied in harmony to his voice. Her brow rose, "Is their a reason I should fear you?" she questioned. "In all honesty I have met those who look like they've been spat up from hell and I have met those who appear innocent but let the ugliness on their inside show and turn to vileness." she flicked her tail as she spoke. "Though I do not believe I need to fear you, I mean you do not look like you were hell's aftermath," she watched him to see what his next move were to be before asking, "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:50 pm
Oh but she was so wrong. His curse came from the depths of hell, and just because he looked almost like a Wolf sometimes, did not mean he cuddled like one.

He raised his lip, showing off his very sharp Canine teeth. As he glanced back at her, he noticed she was unwavering with his eyes. She was staring at him intently, and it made him shift his weight from one hoof to the other.

"Because I am death."

He simply offered. He gave no reasoning behind it, nor did he give his name now. He was Death, in all aspects. She had not asked him who he USED to be, which was the more fitting question.

His golden eyes now kept her blue ones entranced. He felt his pull on her, and he couldnt help but grow dimly amused.

"Isis, named after the Egyptians, are you? They are all very dead you know.."
He said, turning now to face her.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:04 pm
She smirked at her name orgin however, she the most powerful of the godesses and gods of Egypt. She who watched over and cared for them, however she was the daughter of the Godess of War, Sekhmet...so why should she care. Perhaps some where deep within she help more compassion. She just hadn't met anyone to express it to. Yes, Mother of Life and The Crone of Death she had her way to choose she supposed.

"Then I too, could be called Death then?" she watched. "Unless I chose to be the nicer side of the goddess I was named after." Most of her family was named after God's besides Aureate and her father, Erik. That and her half sister whom she had never met nor heard of but...things happen.

Her eyes narrowed as she flicked them away, seeing as he was getting entertainment from that.

"So am I to call you death, then? For you like taking pleasure in those who mourn their beloved or you love taking the lives they mourn." Death in general could be greedy. "Or do you have a name that you are not speaking of?"

Her eyes flashed back at him, "You think you're teeth scare me, I am boarded with a unikalona and I have met a stallion with spikes protruding his skin that could kill me in an instant. If you don't plan on using them, stop showing them off." she snorted. She wasn't disturbed by them, nor did she say it all in a frustrated tone...just matter-o-factly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:15 pm
"One day, Isis, your tongue will entrap you and bring forth an almost certain death."

He said, glancing at her again, for the third or fourth time. He couldnt help it, his eyes kept connecting.

His name before he'd been cursed? Oh, Richard.. But he had such a normal name for such a heinous beast.

"Yes. I am called Death. I bring the evil and pain that families have endeured for centuries.. But if you must call me something, I prefer you call me Richard as you take your leave."

He said, trying to leave the mare behind. She was catching onto his game, and he really didnt want to hurt such a specimen such as she. He was really holding back the vile nasty things he would have said, had someone else said those things to him..

In fact.. whoever had said that to him probably wouldnt be snapped at, but munched on..

It was just the fact of the matter.

"Isis eh? A goddess? Well.. Other than your beauty, which will pass in time.. I do wonder where your mean bone is located."

He said, winking at her.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
"Most likely," she replied. "Though my mean bone, since you're wondering is right here," she motioned to her rump. "You can kiss it...for good luck that is." she smirked, winking right back. He really didn't rub her the wrong way.

"I can hardly believe you are called Death, you are wearing the sign of the believers in one god. The cross that lies around you're neck." she watched him carefully for his actions upon that next piece. "Richard it is then." she smiled more warmly to him.

"Thanks," she replied as he mentioned her beauty. She didn't mind if it faded, as long as she had it now. She wouldn't become depressed or anything when she grew old. That was just life. Plus she was a young, strong mare. She had things going for her it seemed.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked as he turned from her. She did seem sort of hurt that he would leave so soon. She could honestly say that she was enjoying his company thus far. He had the capability to hurt her but he hadn't and that was the point.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff