[PRP] Protector (Vidia x Finn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:28 pm
This RP is for Lady Evelyn Nyht's Vidia and Skye Fenyx's Finn.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Near the Kawani Village.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:55 pm
o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
Athena: *wanders up to Vidia* Hi. ^_^

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *looks down at the Alicorn filly* H-hello. Don-don't you have b-beautiful wings.

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *glances over at Finn and becomes more nervous and shy*

o0 Nel Zelpher 0o
Athena: Thank you...aww, you'll be okay. *gentle nudge* I'll go and let you talk to him if you want. ^_^ *has noticed grownups of the opposite gender seem to like talking to one another, if not exactly why yet*

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -gaze flicks to Vidia- 'Ello! -cheerful grin-

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *offers a real smile to Athena before lowering her head and talking to the ground to Finn* He-he-hello.

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -cocks head- Why are ye talkin' to the ground, lass? -flicks tail- Is it interestin' or summat? -finally sees the foal- Oh, 'ello there! -smiles- What brings ye out here at this time of the day?

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *glances upwards briefly then back at the ground* I-I-I-I'm not t-t-talking to the ground...

Skye Fenyx
Finn: Oh, aye? -tail flicks again- Might ye be talkin' to me, then? -curious- I'm Finn, by the way. -offers a smile in case she looks up again-

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: Y-yes, I was. *lifts her head up a little bit, but looks away from him* I-I-I-I'm V-V-V-Vid-d-d-dia.

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -ears flick as he tries to ascertain what she said between the stuttering- Tis a pleasure to meet ye, Vid-dia?

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *pulls her ears back in slight frustration* V-Vidia. *corrected him and proud that she barely stuttered* I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorry. J-just re-really sh-sh-shy.

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -blink- Oh, apologies. -sheepish grin- It's no problem, Vidia. -nods a bit- I see nothin' worng with bein' shy.

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *blushes a bit and looks back at the ground* There-there is-isn't?

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -tilts head- Is there supposed ter be? I don't think ye can help it, aye?

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *continues to look at the ground and mumbles* N-no.

Skye Fenyx
Finn: Aye, so why should I be angry over it? Tis not somethin' ye can help or I should try ter change. -cocks head and smiles ruefully- T'would be nice if ye could look at me, though.

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *raises her head up a bit and tries to look him in the eye, still glancing everywhere else* B-Better?

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -grins- Almost. -lowers his head to her level- Is this better for ye perhaps?

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *blushes and tries not to drop her head again* Y-y-y-yes.

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -blinks and shifts a bit- Are ye okay? I can leave ye alone if ye like. -really doesn't want to be detrimental to anyone...except his sibling-

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: N-no. It's just... I-I-I don't get-get out m-m-much. *sheepish smile*

Skye Fenyx
Finn: Ahhh, I see. That can be fixed easily, if ye are willin' fer change. -shrugs indifferently- It could be fun.

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *shocked* F-F-Fun? But-but... *whispers* There's so many...

Skye Fenyx
Finn: Well~ I don' think there should be too many people about, or that ye should be introduced too fast. -ears flatten a bit- That's be too much, aye?

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *looks around and sees a few more milling about* Y-y-yes, that would be bad.

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -smiles- Than if ye'd like me ter help ye in this--if yer interested, o' course--I'd be glad ter. -tail flicks-

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: Th-th-that would be nice, Finn. *another sheepish smile and glancing at the ground*

Skye Fenyx
Finn: Great! -prances a few steps in glee-

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *twitches her ears nervously*

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -slows and stops quickly- Somethin' wrong, lass?

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: N-n-nothing. *hides behind Finn and looks around and some of the others*

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -looks at her curiously and then at everyone else- Are ye sure?

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Vidia: *nods her head and stares at the others*

Skye Fenyx
Finn: -shifts uncomfortably, not used to being used as a shield- I'm sure we can find a quiet place fer ye, if ye like...-wonders what else to do-

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:42 am
Nudging the light-colored female gently with his nose, he glanced back at the large group of Soquili and offered a way for her to escape the onslaught of horse-flesh, "Shall we get out o' here, Vidia?" He asked, "Ye look like ye've had enough of everyone if I'm any judge."

He didn't so much as wait for her as begin to walk off to a nearby patch of trees that would shelter the both of them from the ruckus that all the other Soquili were currently engaged in. He hoped she'd follow and not remain frozen like a deer caught in a hunters trap.

He glanced back through his green and white mane and tried to see if she was following, but lacked the ability to tell with all the hair he'd acquired. When was the last time he'd cut it? A while ago, obviously. A snort and a shrug, he'd take care of it later, after this issue was settled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:28 pm
User Image She had stood there for a few moments just looking at the others before trotting quickly to where Finn had last disappeared. Her braided tail clicked with the beads with her gait. She slowed down and moved around behind Finn, using him as a shield once more. The scar over her eye was stretched a bit with her wide-eyed expression.

She took the time of silence to look about her surroundings to calm herself and make sure there was no one else that might be lurking in the shadows. When she deemed it isolated enough, she turned her gaze back to the green stallion and stammered out,
"Th-th-th-thanks."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:51 pm
He watch the light-colored mare carefully with light green eyes as she examined the isolated patch he had found, and waited for her approval or disapproval. At her thanks he nodded his head and smiled a bit, "Yer certainly welcome, lass. I hope this is better fer ye?"

He hoped it was, he didn't like it when others were uncomfortable around him. He'd prided himself on being relatively friendly and agreeable with everyone (the sole exception being his brother, but who could really blame him?) so it would definitely not be good if she was uncomfortable in his presence. He'd have to fix that quickly.

Canting his head to the side a bit in curiosity, he mulled over a thought for a moment before finally allowing it words, "Is there somethin' ye would like ter do now?" He asked, flicking his tail at the awkwardness he felt, "We can do anything ye like." He hoped this would help her a bit and he didn't mind being the company for someone else for a bit. This was to help her, after all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:30 pm
She gave her head a nod, tossing the white and red mane into her face. She snorted and a strand moved up and out of the way. She scratched at the ground with her black hooves, staring down at it now. She wasn't able to bring her gaze up to his.

She listened to the rustling of the trees with her eyes closed. Something her mother had always told her to do if she felt that the world was too much. It was his words that interrupted her daydream.
"Oh-um..." Her gaze instantly dropped back to the ground and she scuffed at the ground again.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I'm not really used t-t-t-to being away from my family." She still thought like a foal. It couldn't really be helped that she had grown up with stallions that behaved just like, if not worse, than children. What did adults really do anyways?

A sudden image of her mother and father popped in her mind and her face instantly went into a grimace and gag. Lovey stuff, ew.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:10 pm
"Oh, no, tis quite all right." He assured her quietly, trying to give her a reassuring smile, but with her gaze firmly etched onto the ground...there wasn't much motivation to keep it up and he let it fall quickly.

The silence stretched for several moments and the young green stallion shifted uncomfortably through it all. He wasn't used to not talking, or feeling as if he needed to be very, very careful or else the mare would flee. He didn't like this feeling; he didn't want to feel like "the bad guy" or "the guy who makes others uncomfortable".

How could he change it, though? It wasn't like she was giving the impression of wanting help. Right now it appeared that it would be best for him to leave her alone.

"Err....are ye alright?" He asked, shifting once more. He'd notice her expression change and wondered with a sinking feeling if it had been toward him. Finn wasn't very used to rejection.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:21 am
She snapped out of her reverie with a shake of her head. Her laughter was short as she tried to bring her gaze from the ground. "I-I was merely thinking," she trailed off.

She took a very deep breath, shifting through the different scents. The smell of the dirk, bark, decomposing leaves, the grass; a spicy scent of fall in the air. She felt herself relax even more.

She opened her cyan eyes, not even remembering she had shut them.
"I-I don't know how adults really be-behave," she said with a hesitant smile. "M-my parents aren't the-the best example."

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces