PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:19 pm
lol hold on.  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:32 pm
The 'Guest' List

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:34 pm
Our Gracious Hostess

Name: Riyo

Demeanor: Quiet and usually calm until she is angered.

Enjoys: Peace and quiet, classical and metal music, the company of her many cats, and taking walks at midnight.

Dislikes: Past memories, being belittled, invasion of her personal space, being alone for long periods of time, yelling, and spiders.

Biography: To say Riyo was normal before she walked into The Count's Pet Shop would be a blatant and terrible lie. No, in all reality, Riyo never had a normal moment in her lifetime, however long that was. She's been on a steady downward slope for awhile now, her sanity slowly slipping from her hands... Whether Alucard helped or hurt that downward slope is still undetermined.

As a child, Riyo's mother disapproved of everything she was, even if she couldn't help it. A black cat, an unwanted creature. Yes, she was the thirteenth black cat of her bloodline, connecting to the original black cat. For the first four years of her life, Riyo was beaten and mentally abused into thinking she was nothing more than a monster, and that was all she would ever be. She supposed that her Mother's point was proven on her fourth birthday... When she killed them all. The entire village, and her mother. After that, she lived life alone. Those who attempted friendship with her met with the black cat's curse... And therefore she learned to keep to herself. Of course, companionship from her cat minions was always welcome... But it was never the same as companionship from someone who didn't have to give it.

So why hadn't she thought of a pet shop before? Mainly because most pets would turn to dust in the blink of an eye compared to her lifespan. She would become attached to something that would be dead the next day. Then she heard about the strange pet shop with the 'exotic pets'. It was worth a shot, right? Boy, was it ever...

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:36 pm
The... Humble Home

User Image
Cat's Eye Manor was established in the early 1800s, though how it appeared is a mystery to everyone excluding it's owner. The property had been long abandoned due to the legends of it being 'cursed' land. Cursed by what or who? That one was never solved. But it made the property very undesirable, unless you're a person with your own curses on your hands.

The Manor itself took about 80 years to build. Not because of it's size, due to the fact that it's a small mansion compared to many that took just as long, but the amount of workers on the job. One. The houses owner. The people who hear this seem to think it's an amusing joke, but the owner doesn't let them laugh for long.

Either way, the Manor's front yard is four acres and fenced in a long rectangle, eight foot creaking gates at the front. The rest of the property is surrounded by a thick forest which seems to hold an eerie fog to it no matter what the weather looks like. The lawn is filled with various shrubbery and red rose bushes, though the lawn looks like it has been neglected as far as mowing goes. It's easy to catch a black cat or two running around the yard, but don't count on them being friendly in the least. At the front of the house, the long patio leads up to the large front doors, both of which have knockers that feature ferocious-looking cats.

As you walk in the two doors, the first thing you will notice is the scarlet walls and carpet. It creates a warm, yet slightly creepy scenery... Obviously the favorite color of the home owner. There are ten well-furnished guest rooms, not including the rooms that are in-use. The first room you enter is the living room, which features lovely Victorian furniture centered around the fireplace. A record player sits on a small table next to the sofa, and there's a stairway that leads to the second floor. The room to the left is the kitchen. To the right, there is a music room, filled with different instruments including the cello, violin, flute, piano, and other classics. Through the next doorway isn't a room. but a long and dark hallway with many doors, most of which are locked. There is a basement, but the passage to that is hidden, as is the attic. Upstairs are the rooms, and a small library with 5 large shelves of different books.

What else is in the manor? It's secrets are kept well-hidden... And may remain that way since guests aren't very easy to come by.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:38 pm
Fateful Encounters

Meeting Alucard
A normal night, just like any other. The air echoed with the sound of vehicles making their way through the concrete jungle. Riyo hated it. She hated these cities... All the people cluttering the streets. Though, it wasn't so bad at night. There were less people.. And even though the majority of those out at night weren't the friendliest people, they usually left her alone. Riyo's trenchcoat quietly flapped in the small breeze that swept through the sidewalk as she continued forward.

Tonight was a special night. Tonight, she had planned on buying something she didn't really need. A pet. She had heard from word of mouth on the streets that there was a pet shop in this city that carried some interesting pets. As much as Riyo loved her cats, she figured that something different wouldn't be such a bad thing.

She had called in asking for a travel companion of some sort. One that wasn't all warm and fuzzy, but maybe something that would be able to fend for itself if needed. It was strange. The man on the other line hadn't asked any questions about preferences. He simply agreed and told her when to show up. Must be a professional pet shop or something... If there was such a thing.

Stopping for a moment, she thought about the directions and looked around. Ah hah! There was that set of stairs. Sort of strange how one might easily pass them up. If this was such a spectacular shop, she wondered why it wasn't out in the open... Either way, without anymore questions, she made her way down the stairs and toward the sign that spoke the origin of her destination.

For a second, she stared at the doors, curious to whether she should knock or not... Well, she was being expected, right? Knocking shouldn't be necessary, right? With a shrug, she hoped she wasn't being too rude and opened the doors, peeking her head in and letting out a quiet "Hello?"

The store was fairly quiet this oddly eeiry day. Everything looked exactly the same as it always had the over all feel of the place was just slightly skewed in a way that might give you goose bumps. The assorted foods were laids out on the coffe table as usual and fresh tea was steaming in a pot. What few customers that were there might feel as though they were being watched from the shadows that seemed to creep around in the corners.

The Count was in the back preparing a most delightful new pet. He had gotten a special request and was downright giddy about this one. The animals was very sleek and mysterious, dark but regal. He was lanky and tall but had class, he was indeed a denizen of the night and the Count was pleased to have someone so well mannered around that he was disapointed to see him go. Never the less he had to please his customers.

The ornate oriental door creaked open as incense misted out from the cracks. Footsteps could be heard from the long corridor that seemed to defy the laws of physics. Soon the Count led the man out from the shadows by his arm, the Count looking every bit as feminine as he always did. "Miss Riyo?" He asked as he stopped in the middle of the room with Alucard.

Riyo blinked as she heard her name called so formally and took a step into the eerie shop. She had to take a look around before she looked forward at the two standing before her. Naturally curious, she just didn't let on to that fact. She liked the soft smell of incense that tickled her nose as she walked in. And the feeling it offered was... Somewhat welcoming to her. As if her own inner darkness called out to it.

Either way, after she had taken a quick look around, she glanced forward at the two men. "Ah, hello. I'm sure you've already guessed I'm here to pick up the pet I asked for." She said to the Count, remembering his voice from the phone. She then looked up at the other man and blinked. The feeling she got from him... Was very different. Who was this guy? Another one of his customers? She took a quiet sniff of him and quickly realized he wasn't human.

"Yes miss, we've been expecting you. This is your new companion right here, his name is Alucard, I believe he fits quite well to what you described to me that you were looking for." He said leading Alucard closer up to Riyo.

The Count still had his arm linked with Alucard, he was a very unusual creature and if he didn't aprove of his owner. Well, things may not turn out the best so The Count did his best to be cautious. After all, he didn't want any blood on his nice imported rug.

Riyo seemed to pause as the count made the satement that the man standing next to him WAS the pet she ordered. She calmly looked at the count, then at Alucard, then back at the count again as if something had just hit her in the head. "W-whaaa?" She asked with an eyebrow raised and tilted her head.

Alucard stared down at his supposed new caretaker, though his eyes didn't hint on to his feelings. He simply watched her, studying, observing, and thinking. She was different alright. Her attire spoke that of her. But so did her demeanor. Something about her that he couldn't quite put a finger on at first.

"Miss, as I told you over the telephone. I sell hopes and dreams here, things are not always as they first appear. My humble little shop has many surprises, I am sure this must be awkward for you. However, I assure you, Alucard is indeed an animal." He concluded studying Riyo for a sign of how she may react.

Riyo's demeanor seemed to change as she listened to the counts words. Her eyes went back to their normal positon, and she seemed to settle. She looked at Alucard again with a small sigh, feeling semi-bad for her reaction. Of all people, She should've been one to expect the unexpected. "Forgive me for my reaction, Count." She said apolegetically as she seemed to realize Alucard had been staring at her this whole time.

"Do I have something on my face or are you just expecting me to do a trick?" She asked, slightly irritated.

"Actually, I was waiting for a rabbit to pop out from under that hat of yours." He responded with a witty reply. His eyes narrowed on her and a grin overtook his lips. "What are you hiding?"

The first comment aggrivated her, but the second caught her off guard. Her hand instinctively went to the brim of the tophat as she pulled it down a little. Wait. She wasn't about to be intimidated by this.. Man.. Or animal... Whatever he considered himself. Her hadn dropped back down to her side. "I'm not hiding anything." She said to him calmly and locked her eyes with his.

Alucard bent his head down a little so that they were face to face. That's when Riyo noticed a slight breeze on the top of her head. The cat ears she had hidden now twitched nervously from the sudden exposure to air. her eyes widened.

One of D's tell tale grin creeped across his face as he saw Riyo and Alucard get off to well, with Alucard, what would be considered a good start. It looked like Alucard took an interest in her, whether it be from curiosity or just who she was he wasn't trying to eat her so that was a good thing.

"Well then miss Riyo, would you like to sign his papers?" The Count asked producing a contract from the folds of his kimono.

Riyo quickly snatched her hat back from the vampire and quickly put it back on her head. She gave him an infuriated look before turning back to the count as he spoke, letting out a sigh as her face turned into a worried one. Was this something she wanted to do? Should she really take this... Man. Home with her?

Then she thought. She had asked for this. She had called here asking for a pet, and The Count had given her just what she had asked for. She couldn't rightfully turn him away. Riyo then nodded quietly to The Count and glanced back at Alucard, who was still grinning at her.

"Very good then, right this way miss." The Count said in his mysterious voice as he led Riyo over to a marble pedestal where he placed the parchment down and dipped a quil pen into an ink well before he handed it to Riyo.

"Now, if you will abide by these three clauses, you should have no problems, however if you break any of these rules we cannot be held responsible for what may happen to you or your pet." The Count said pointing to the first on the paper.

"First, do not force him into direct sunlight. Second, do not question or intevene in his choice of food. And lastly never invade his private quarters." He finished as he grinned slyly as he awaited her signature.

Riyo quietly followed the mysterious man to the pedestal and watched him, curious yet unquestioning. She felt like she had two shadows now since her new... 'Companion' was following her every footstep. Now, she assumed that she was one of the creepiest things to grace the planet, since everyone else promptly told her thus... But this guy took the cake from her, so to speak. He gave HER the creeps.

Riyo raised an eyebrow as The Count assigned her three rules to abide by. She took the quill pen and looked down at it. Been awhile since she saw a pen like this. The rules seemed simple enough to follow... Though a little strange. And there was no turning back now. Taking in a big breath, she let the quill pen meet the paper and quickly wrote her name, placing a little tophat on the 'R'.

Alucard was watching from over her shoulder, a grin on his lips. How interesting this would be! Such a strange, yet intriuging little girl. As she finished signing, he stood up straight and stared at her as if she had just made a grave mistake, though such was a good thing on his part.

Riyo glanced back at him, and as she did, Alucard wasn't looking at her anymore. She could've sworn that he had been looking at her... Oh well. She looked back up at The Count with a half smile. "Anything else I need to do?" She asked quietly.

"No miss Riyo, everything is complete." The Count said as the took the contract and rolled it up then placing it in a very ornate case, then returning it to the folds of his kimono.

"Please, do help yourself to the refreshments. Oh and miss Riyo, do remember those rules." The Count said forewarningly. "Now I must take my leave, very much work to attend to, thank you again and please do take good care of Alucard." The Count said before giving a curt bow and returning to the abyss of the back room. Incense spewing out of the door again as he entered it and receded into the shadows.

Before Riyo could thank The Count, it seemed that he had retired to the back room. She scratched the back of her head, looked at the table of refreshments, and decided she was far from hungry. She then looked back up at Alucard. "Well..." She started, not exactly knowing what to say to him. "I guess, lets go home.."

Alucard gave a short nod and continued to look at Riyo with a grin. Riyo's eye twitched a little as she looked up at him. She wasn't used to this feeling of inferiority. "R-right then.." She mumbled and walked to the door, her strange new 'pet' following close behind as she left the pet shop.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:49 pm
Bringing Home a Vampire...

The ride home was fairly quiet, once one got used to the sound of the motorcycle engine. That's right. Riyo's main mode of transportation was a motorcycle. And yes, it was very awkward to have a strange man you just met today clinging to you like socks in a dryer. Since Riyo didn't live too close to the city, it made the ride even more tedious.

But once they entered the hidden path to the eerie forest, the demeanor of both seemed to change. Riyo, getting more serious. Alucard, becoming more intrigued and amused. The gates automatically opened at Riyo's arrival, and closed as she entered. She parked right next to the house.

After Alucard gracefully jumped off the motorcycle, she kicked out the stand and turned off the engine, then promptly left the vehicle to follow the vampire who was making his way to the mansion.

"My my, what an impressive place you have here." The vampire mused as he turned around and took in the rest of the property, noticing some of the cats running for cover at his sight.

"I suppose so..." Riyo replied nervously, wondering where he had gotten those little sunglasses that now sat on his face. Must've had him in his pockets or something...

Suddenly, Alucard turned around and made his way up to the front doors of the mansion. He sure wasn't wasting his time. Riyo scratched the back of her head and removed the skeleton keys from her trenchcoat pocket, meeting back up with the vampire as he stood and examined the doors. As she opened them, a look of surprise and excitement overtook Alucard's face. Apparently, he was amused at the fact that the mansion was basically red on the inside. "Delightful." Were the only words that escaped his mouth as he walked in and seemed to make himself at home. There was no hesitation from him. He walked up the stairs and into a random bedroom, Riyo trying to keep up. "This shall be my room." He stated.

Riyo's eyebrow raised as he told her what room he'd be staying in. He did not ask, think, or act as if he was a guest. This was his home now. And he seemed to be making it known. Riyo folded her arms and looked up at him. "... May I ask why?" She questioned with a curious and slightly annoyed face. Alucard simply looked down at her with that token grin Riyo was beginning to get used to seeing. "Because. This room has no window." Riyo blinked and looked around the room. Goddamn. He was right. But how had he known that? He'd never been in this house before! "Now. I will need a little bit of time to get.. Used to my new surroundings." A mischevious look was now staring Riyo right in the face. She said nothing, but backed out of the room and closed the door with awe still written all over her face.

Riyo didn't sleep well that night. How could she? It felt like she was being watched at all times... She couldn't see him. But she felt him. At one point, she had fallen asleep and dreamt of him standing over her bed... Watching her... Grinning at her... Not moving an inch. Was it really a dream?

She woke up in the morning with groggy eyes and an insane bed head. "Good grief..." She mumbled and yawned.

"Good morning." Came a voice from beside her. Her eyes widened like a deer looking at an oncoming car. Her head shot to the side. There he sat, on the side of her bed. Looking at her with that grin. "WAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed and fell off the other side.

Later in the day, she saw what he had done with the room he had demanded, for the most part. There was a coffin in there now.. And it seemed... Darker. How, she wasn't sure. But it did. Where the ******** had he gotten that coffin? Either way, this was turning out to be a nightmare...

A nightmare that was far from ending...

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff