Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:37 pm
User Image

Unlike previous days before. Today seemed warmer and more inviting. Perhaps a quick warmth before winter decided to settle into the lands. Who knew?

But the day had drawn the dappled mare out into the open. The warm southern breezes ruffling her short mane as she gazed about a browning field. Soon it food would be scarce. It made her nervous and excited all at once. Perhaps once spring came about, she would venture away from her families watchful eye. Head out on her own and experience things she had yet. And maybe more.

The thoughts made her giggle. But for now, she would stick around. Being still too inexperienced to be on her own, especially during her first winter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 pm
User Image

Ramus wrinkled his nose as he wandered about. ever since he had come out of his basket him and his brother where unseperatble and caused trouble together for their parents. a smirk came to his face as he walked proudly along. he had never met anyone else besides his aunt, grandparents and uncle. no matter he would have his own fun for now on his own exploring though he sorely wished his brother Romulus was with him to cause soem trouble with because usualy when you saw one of them the other was soon to follow. giving a loud yawn he was bored as heck and the cold was bugging him also. what he wouldnt due for the warmth of his siblign and parents. wrinkling his nose he then shook his head, now stomping about boredly.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:49 pm
The sound of movement barely reached Dafina's ears. One twisted backwards absentmindedly. But at the moment, she was more than content with just gazing at her surroundings. Everything was so much...small now. Yet the world seemed to have more of an expanse than ever before. If she wanted to, she could just...run. Run away and never look back.

But...she was too scared to even do such a thing. She'd probably get to the edge of this field and then turn right around. She wasn't ready. Not physically and certainly not mentally.

Louder hoof stomps snapped her out of her trance like state. Her head craned around as she tried to find its source.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:53 pm
Ramus was too into his grumblings about the weather adn the fact his brother wasnt with him he didnt take a passing glance at the mare. ofcourse it would help if he had any social ablities what so ever with the fact he had met no one outside his family which he loved causign a bit of trouble. flickign his unruly tail and giving a toss of his equaly unrully mane both him and his brother had, he was headed stright towards the grey mare without thinking.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:00 pm
Dafina raised an eyebrow in surprise as the brown stallion seemed to appear almost out of no where. AND he was heading towards her...thought it seemed like he didn't even know she was there. Or even existed for that matter.

Huh. Well, she wasn't all that used to not being noticed.

A small smirk curled the corner of her mouth as she took a few steps forward. The sunlight glinting off her bright red shell necklace as she struck a small pose. Dark red eyes flashing dangerously as she waited.

He'd stop or run into her. Either way, she'd get his attention.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:06 pm
Ramus suddenly stopped as he suddenly had something red flashign in his eyes. shaking his head and blinking like mad he grumbled while speaking out loud. " What the hell is that!?" snorting he was already annoyied with whatever was beign flashed in his eyes and noticed it was a mare with some necklace who also was in a pose. this time he had ment to blurt anythign out. " what the hell you think you doing flashign that in my eyes and posing?" ooooooooooooops! his eyes went wide as he shut his mouth quickly, knowing if his mother had heard him he would be in so much trouble it wouldnt even be funny. it seemed being headstrong, he was also quick to run off at the mouth at times though he usualy was good like his own brother." ........ umm."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:14 pm
This time both her eyebrows raised at the stallions outburst. She had never been spoken to like that....were all Soquili so quick to jump and bite your head off? Well, she knew her own family wasn't like that. Maybe it was just...everyone else?

Her ears flicked back a bit as she faltered. This didn't seem like it was going to end well. A small frown formed on her dark lips as she wrinkled her black nose. "Hmph. I didn't do it purposely you know. I was just....I don't know." She turned her face away quickly while nibbling on her bottom lip. It seemed so easy when her mother did this kind of thing. Socialize. But for her it was still awkward.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:19 pm
Ramus sighed as his ears flicked back at the mares reaction. well atlest he was going to get a swift kick in the rear. "......... sorry didnt mean to, just kinda blurted out whatever came to mind." giving a grunt, he was also awkward with socializing since he had kept to his family so far. " so......umm whats your name? mine is Ramus." trying to get past having that bad blurting outburst, he tossed his mane wondering if things where alwaays going to be this weird when meeting someone.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:30 pm
"Thats probably a bad habit that maybe you should get rid of. You could end up offending someone quite easily. Unless thats what your set out to do..." Her ears perked up once more. Eyes shining more brightly than before. At least it seemed like he wasn't this way all the time.

"Luckily I'm not easily offended." Pursing her lips, she rolled his name over in her mind. Tucking it away into her memory encase they ever met up again in the future. "Its a pleasure Ramus. My name is Dafina."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:38 pm
Ramus' ears perked back up and gave a grin that truely matched his looks. " maybe and maybe not but then my mom would give me a swift kick if i decide to insult or offend others. now my dad he another story all together." giving a nod he wouldnt soon forget her name as she was the first soquili outside his family he met. " well its nice to meet you also Dafina." happy to have that first few moments of his little outburst over with, he was calm and relaxed.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:44 pm
A genuine smile came to her lips as she gave a small bit of laughter. "Sounds like your mom is one tough cookie. And I can only imagine what your father is like." Turning her head slightly into an angle, she eyed Ramus for a moment. Taking in all the colors of his coat. Each one seemed to stand out on its own. Her own colors were more blended and dappled. Like her father. But it didn't bother her that she really didn't have much definition to hers save for the black on her nose and the lines under her eyes.

Giving her short, ebony mane a quick flick to get her bangs out of her eyes. She smiled once more. "The pleasure is mine, Ramus."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:54 pm
Ramus smirked now as he spoke of his mother and father whom he loved dearly and his brother. " lets just say my mom likes to make sure my brother and i stay out of trouble since him and i tend to cause trouble together. now my dad well he tends to not mind as much but he does tell us not to get into too much trouble but ether way i tend to try not to cross ether of my parents." indeed his colors on his coat did stand out in their own way as he was a dark red, brown mixed with white and a peach, brown color. as he eyed Dalfina for a moment as she eyed him he could say her colors stood out in their own right even if she was a blended mix of black and grey. " but hey enough of me rambling on about my mom and dad. i realy shouldnt go on and on about them but i havent talked to anyone by my family since the day i beable to cause trouble with my brother."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:58 pm
Her ears twisted and turned as she listened to his short story. Nodding on occasion.

She watched him eye her, another small smirk creeping its way onto her features. "Like what you see do ya?" Dafina lifted up a front leg momentarily, cocking her head to the side with a sultry look on her face.

Letting out another giggle, she gave a quick swish of her tail. "Its ok. I enjoy listening to other's stories. So, since we're moving off of that topic. Whats next?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:06 am
Ramus' eyes grew wide when she noticed he had been eyeing her and he almost blushed in embaressment at it though it wouldnt have been noticed in his already dark red, brown coat. well if she was going to play that game, he calmed himself from the embaressment and looked away calmly. " hey you have to admit you where looking me just like i was looking you." he then turned to look at her with a smug smirk. " so i must ask the same question you asked me." shruging at her other question, she contiuned. " i dont know im usualy runnign around causing trouble with my brother for my parents though now thats different since himand i are older."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:14 am
"Yea and? Can't a girl look." Her smirk grew wider as she batted her long eyelashes at him. Dafina's eyes took on a playful look as she pursed her lips lightly. "I certainly do." The mare's voice had a slight purr towards the end of her sentence as the words rolled off her tongue as smooth as silk.

This was one of the things her mother had taught her. The seductive dance that any mare, if they tried hard enough, could pull off flawlessly. Though it was still a bit awkward, everything fell right into place as it went along. Her body shifted in a sultry manner as her head turned in towards her chest just a little bit more. "Well, you can't be around your brother all the time. A third wheel can be such a bore."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff