Reply Hybrid Lotto Guild
The Hybrid Participant Index! Are you part of it?? o.o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silkworm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:24 pm
*coughs* Stop eating the fishies, the rumor is true...we do have a website!!! xd heart

The Hybrid Participant Index

While I do my best to keep the site updated and organized between active vs. dead/inactive members I don't always catch everyone. If you're not listed or if you feel that a user needs to be relocated to the inactive list, please post within this thread.

Before you do, please read the following statements:

-The site is generously hosted by Aiyanna. Please do not direct link images off of the site.

-Any and all information you submit to me to add to the Index can be viewed by any member on Gaia and spontaneous users across the net. I will not be held responsible for the information that you choose to share.

-If you have a dispute with another user within the Hybrid, I will not remove them by your initial request. If they are a problem to the majority I will gladly remove them.

-There is no quota as to how many posts or visits a user needs within the Hybrid to be added into the Index. Same goes for the inactive. (I) generally choose who ends up on the inactive list. Suggestions are always welcome. 3nodding

To join...simply fill out the form below in Earthworm's post.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:26 pm
To be added to the Index you must fill out this form and post it here within this thread. 3nodding Updates are generally done on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday in the evenings.

The Form
Random User, would you be willing to participate in the Hybrid Lotto Participant Index? All of the information you choose to submit will be accessible to the Gaian public through my signature (at times), the guild, and probably my own project sites.

Note: All fields are optional.

Username: (Obvious)

Birthdate: (MM/DD)

Clones:

Relatives: (Actual family that's registered with Gaia.)

Friends:

Regardless of how much you submit for the index, thank you for your time. ^_^ If you do not want to be listed in the index kindly say so. wink

Earthworm

Tapeworm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:47 pm
surprised Updates! surprised

- 1.2.05 - Welcome to the New Year everyone! We've updated the Index up to Chibi_chan's post (page 2). More effort is being put into revamping the Index. Brainstorming and staring blankly at the screen has done wonders. 3nodding As we get closer and closer to the launching of the new layout, we would like to encourage everyone to send your collective projects to Silkworm through PM. A pretty little poll will find its way into the guild eventually regarding a user pic gallery. Obvious pros and cons to discuss. sweatdrop

- 12.06.04 - Adding an inactive userlist to the Participant's page. This will make it more organized.

Additions to follow:

-Layout update...need access to a Mac to get a more "cleaner" and exact look. If all goes well then it should be possible near the end of January. The layout's been made already, but the original file needs to be saved off of a Mac. (Kind of complicated, the colors just aren't right when I save on my comp.)
Preview I <~~~>Preview II

Another part of the layout will remove frames from the navigation. I love, love, love frames, but a lot of people don't. crying

-Possibly a user picture gallery when I establish my own domain. Which I hope is soon. I'm very picky. sweatdrop

-And complete the Objective page.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:01 pm
I know I'm in therre, but my mule's name has been changed to munkysuncle

xd  

Phixda Fernback

Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Loki-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:46 am
I had this bookedmarked for a very long time ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:19 am
im not on it crying but that will soon change blaugh

Username: Nick Winchester

Birthdate: January 4th 1986

Clones: unspecified

Relatives: none so far

Friends: diamond dozen.  

Nick Winchester

9,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angel387

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:36 am
Username: Angel387

Birthdate: 08/03

Clones: Red~Lover

Relatives: Don't have one. :*( Wants one though

Friends: Everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:36 am
Username: NightSymphony

Birthdate: 04/13

Clones: LadyBugQueen, WynterSolstice

Relatives: none..I'm an orphan

Friends: you..and you...and even you  

NightSymphony

Dangerous Lunatic

Raijair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:59 pm
Username: (Obvious)

Birthdate: 10/29

Clones: DemonicAuraa

Relatives: uh...none...

Friends: everybody biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:19 pm
Username: xDark Feariex

Real name: Val, Valerie, Vals...whatever you prefer. I generally go by Val

Birthdate: December 16

Clones: Ya mean mules? xCalypso_Starx, Calypso_Wolf, Rajani_Nyx, and I prolly have more that I can't recall...

Relatives: None, but my bestest friend, dyslexic I am, who ish like a sister to me...is.

Friends: Hybrid wise? I guess mankvill's the only one who I talk to outside of hybrid... but I love alla yins!

xDark Feariex

Auradria Riddle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:33 am
Username: Auradria Riddle-power

Birthdate: jan 7th

Clones: littleinya

Relatives:
crying aura is all alown

friends" I LOVE YOU ALL!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:17 pm
I have a new mule account now.

His name is Lucifuge. 3nodding  

CrypticShadow

9,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ShaIIow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:43 pm
Oh yeah, I don't think I have my mules on there. Inspirited and Dispirited. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:08 pm
The updates are great 3nodding  

Okugi

Wilhem
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:31 pm
I have a mule now! I already had an alternate account, Arthur Curry, but could you go ahead and add my mule, The Ion, to the listing?  
Hybrid Lotto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff