Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Of Crimson Leaves...(Kale and Sadie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:27 pm
User Image

Bending his black neck down, lips brushing gently against the cool surface of the water. He dipped his muzzle into it, taking a needed drink from the river after his long run this morning.

Sighing as he raised his head once more, he mulled over his options for the day and regrettfully finding them to be few. He needed some sort of hobby; something other than tormenting his family with his presence (he wasn't that bad, honestly).

A step backward and he glanced about curiously, wondering if by some odd miracle there would be something to catch his interest if he just happened to look there. Of course, there was nothing more than the brilliantly colored leaves ready to fall onto the ground as autumn sunk its teeth into the land. Sighing softly, he wondered idly if anything in his life would be interesting again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:56 pm
User Image

Taking a deep breath, she let it out slowly as she reveled in the chill autumn air. This was deffinately her favorite season or rather one of them. Winter was her favorite but Autumn held a special place in her heart as it lead right into Winter.

Again the huskey mare took another deep breath and looked up at the trees with thier multicolored leaves about ready to fall. Shaking her short mane out, she wondered if anything interesting would happen today or if her wonderful mood would be ruined by an annoying mare whom she hoped she had escaped from early this morning. Signing, the red and cream huskey continued to walk along the rivers edge and enjoying the views of Autumn.

Rev311

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Chuckling and shaking his head, he mentally waggled a finger; why should he hope for an interesting life? He had lovely children and grandchildren a quiet peaceful life in which he could do wahtever he wanted whenever he wanted why would he hope for something interesting?

Because a peaceful life is not the most entertaining or useful or exciting.

He sighed and shook his head, small braids flapping gently against his neck. He'd had a taste of drama in the past, though it was hardly as entertaining or much of a story as most others. He'd moved on either way...so would it be too much to ask of entertainment?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:08 pm
After a while, the huskey began to hum a little bit, still in a good mood and still enjoying the nice day. Plus she was alone, as far as she could tell, and no one could really hear her. It had been quite sometime since she had hummed to herself or even sang for that matter. She hadn't done it since she was a young foal.

The main reason for that was she was too busy trying to keep her companion out of trouble and alive to really have time for herself. Come to think of it she never really had time for herself. As the huskey continued to think she suddenly became a bit depressed. There was so much she had missed out on all because of Taylor, the most sim witted mare to ever enter her life. How could she of let such a thing happen?

Stopping a moment, she looked into the river at her reflection.

Rev311

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:54 am
A loud chuffing sound escaped his lips and he shook his head once more feeling himself slowly drift back into his half-aware state of boredom. He wasn't fond of feeling this way, but there was hardly anything at hand to keep him from it.

What to do...what to do...?

Black ears flicked abruptly, catching faint sounds. His head angled toward the source automatically, his curiosity perking. Perhaps there was someone coming his way?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:16 pm
Sadie about fell into the river once she caught a glimpse of how she looked. It had been quite a long time since she had looked at herself and now all she could see was how much older she had become. There were slight lines around her eyes and she had frown marks around her nose. It was all Taylor's fault, if she hadn't shown up in her life and needed someone to look after her then she would look so old now with all the years of worrying over Taylor's well fare.

A bit irritated, the huskey mare jumped at her relfection with a splash to rid it from her sight and make herself feel slightly better when she didn't have to see it anymore. She was completely unaware the not too far off was a rather bored stallion.

Rev311

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:49 am
A yawn escaped his lips and he debated the tempting thought of taking a nap near the river. kIt really was a tempting idea, just sleep away the day...but then he'd be up all night with no one to provide enterainment. Rashkae would be off on her own so as not to disturb the others with her glow (which had a habit of brightening at night) and her daughter was always off near the sea, rarely returning.

He couldn't always stay with his daughter, even he knew when to leave people alone and Az needed time with her mate and children so...he'd be alone and the only difference from now would be that it was night and not day, leaving him at a disadvantage to predators.

A splash to his right made the black stallion's ears flick in surprise. Blinking and raising his head, to tried to look to see what or who it might be, but a bend in the banks prevented him from seeing anything. What could it have been?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:21 am
Sighing, she looked back down as her reflection came back on the water. The mares head and ears drooped as she turned to walk along further down the river. Her once cheery mood had disappear for the time being.

She plodded along down the back and was beginning to round the bend in the river, when the sent of a stranger came to her nose. She stopped and looked about her. No one was there that she could she but maybe...maybe they were around the bend waiting.

Not being a very timid mare and never had been she called out to whom ever it was around the bend. "I say! Who is around the bend, and there is no use hiding from me." she said very boldly and maybe even a bit harshly since she wasn't in a good mood anymore.

Rev311

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:35 pm
Black ears flicked at the voice and white eyebrows rose in mild surprise at the voice, whoever it was didn't sound as if they were in the most pleasant of moods.

"No need to be so demanding, miss," He answered calmly, white braided tail flicking absently, "I would have come around to the other side of the bend eventually." A faint sigh echoed from a corner of his mind; he hoped he wouldn't have to deal with anyone too unpleasant. He didn't really need that today...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:53 am
The huskey mentally kicked herself. She had jumped to conclusions when it was her fault that she wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings, being too caught up in being vain.

"I appologize for my tone. I shouldn't be so accusing when it is my fault that I have not been paying too much attention to whats going on around me." she replied and sighed. "You are just as much entitled to be around the bend as I." she replied and flicked her bobbed tail in frustration with herself.

Rev311

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff