Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
Lissy's Collection of Dreams - Newly Organized

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisirra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:47 am
So, I've now gotten more than one custom thanks to some great and awesome people, and I'm so thankful. Lisi's dreams don't ever end~

I have a few ideas for designs and personalities, which I'll collect here to motivate me ^-^

Funds:
no more. ^^ takin a break from questing for a while.

Gotten:
Alala, Jampo, Judah
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:52 am

Lisi decided she wants a hare for Jampo. xD

Name: Pabu
Owner: Lisirra
Species: Hare
Description:
Reference Images: (if applicable)

Got him, thanks to Tae! <3

--

Pabu will be Jampo's "pet." Because Jampo loves small furry things, he caught the hare in the underbrush and has kept him captive ever since. So far, Pabu is the only furry animal Jampo hasn't squashed, and Pabu aims to keep it that way.

Pabu now thinks of his life as two distinct phases: Before Jampo and After Jampo. Before the giant lion caught him, Pabu's name was Gephel. His only aspiration in life was pleasure. He considered himself something of a lady's man. Gephel had already had five children by four different females, none of which he was now currently involved with. He tended to disapear once his part was done, and find some other lady to woo. In fact, he was still working on Kid #6 and Female #5 when he was ambushed while he was scavenging for food; that big lion was faster than he looked, but just as strong.

Clutched in the big lion's paws, Gephel was sure he was a goner, and was already saying goodbye to his life of leisure when the fierce lion's mouth opened and a deep voice cooed, "Why, you're so little'n'fuzzy. Wanna come home wif me 'n be my friend? I'll pet you alll dayyy longg!"

Great. Gephel had been captured by a wacko. Seeing captivity as the only way to keep his life, the hare didn't complain on the way back to the male's camp. (Not that it would have mattered, as Jampo was dead-set on keeping his pet.) "We're gonna have soo much fun little friend, just you wait!"

Jampo changed Gephel's name to Pabu, for "puffball," apparently for the way he looked to Jampo. Enduring this indignity with little more than a sigh, Pabu at first tried numerous times to escape. But always, Jampo would find him - of course, the lion only thought his little friend had gotten lost, and so would happily bring him back home.

Pabu is now mostly content with his life, though he has given up hope of ever seeing a female hare again (unless Jampo brings one to him, which Pabu is still trying to convince him is a good idea.)

Pabu lives in a hole in the ground beneath a tree, sheltered from above by roots. Jampo sleeps not far away. The two bachelors slowly are becoming friends; Jampo protects Pabu from other creatures that might want to eat him, and Pabu the ladykiller gives Jampo advice on how to achieve what he wants most: To be chosen by a female for breeding.

Oftentimes the two will wander together, Pabu atop Jampo's large head, directing him which way to go by pulling on his mane or yelling into his ear. Despite the circumstances, Pabu has grown to like his captor, though he does sometimes wear on the hare's nerves. After all, Jampo's basically just a big kid with a good heart but not too much sense.

Lisirra

Lisirra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:56 am
Priority 1

User Image

This idea has been tossing around in my head for months, and I keep hearing song lyrics that inspire me to work on it some more. Jude's concept is very special to me, and I have pretty much his whole life outlined. It's sort of Romeo and Juliet-esque, but with a happy ending because I love happy endings xD

Possible Names:
Jude/Judah
Dajan (dark sky during heavy rain)
- or some combination
Species:
Leopard cub lineart would work best.

Jude's Plot.
I'll refer to him as Jude, as the song that most heavily inspires him is "Hey Jude" by The Beatles. Also, at appropriate times in his life, I'll interject with the song lyrics that inspire that particular moment.

Jude's mother and father never got along. His mother got pregnant by a random rogue, but she was able to coerce him to try and help raise the cubs. He stayed for a while, but never had any love for his children, and after many arguments with Jude's mother, his father left for good. His mother already had two grown children by another male and Jude's three littermates kept her busy trying to take care of them all. Quiet, sensitive Jude was often overlooked amid all the family squabbles and difficulties.

He grew older and more fed up with his home life. Desperate for some breathing room, he "escaped" one evening and made it to the rouge lands. There, he wandered aimlessly for a time, and went hungry because he was unable to hunt effectively by himself. Eventually he came upon - or they came upon him - a group of rogue children like himself, orphans and runaways; troublemakers. Jude joined this group of amateur thieves and vagabonds, and they became his second family.

He tells everyone a story,
Because he thinks his life is boring,
And he fights so you won't ignore him
Because that's his biggest fear.
And he cries, but you'll rarely see him do it.
He loves, but he's scared to use it.
So he hides behind the music, cause he likes it that way.
And he knows, he's so much more than worthless,
He needs to find the surface,
Because he's starting to get nervous, and
He's calling out to you
This is a call; this is a call out
I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.

-Thousand Foot Krutch

With these influences, Jude grew into a moody, dark-tempered adolescent who would fight with the least provocation. He fought his way to a position of esteem in the gang; he and a few of the older ones at the top of the hierarchy became loose friends. Around these friends, he had a tough outer shell and talked trash; alone, however, Jude allowed himself to pleasure of singing - a talent he had developed on his own since childhood.

It is around this point that a friend introduces Jude to the most beautiful girl in the world. He is enchanted with her, head over heels in love at first sight. She ran away from her overprotective parents to show them she was independent, and Jude can see that she is much too gentle and angelic to be involved with these tramps. But she joins up with them, much to Jude's delight and disapproval. They get to know one another, and are soon inseparable.

"I've just seen a face
I can't forget the time or place where we just met.
She's just the girl for me, and I want all the world to see we've met.
Had it been another day, I might have looked the other way
And I'd have never been aware;
But as it is I'll dream of her tonight.
I have never known the like of this, I've been alone
And I have missed things, and kept out of sight
But other girls were never quite like this."

She is everything Jude has ever needed in his life - love, goodness, hope, and acceptance. He sings love songs to her; he is devoted to her. They remain with the gang, but are drifting apart from it. Their is a main divide developing between the couple and Jude's gang friends; Jude has found what he is looking for, and they are still searching.

It doesn't last long, however. Something happens: she gets angry, and leaves him. Perhaps something terrible happens that rips them apart, not by choice - angry pride members or a rival gang ambushes the group and they have to scatter to the four winds. Perhaps Jude does something rude and heartless and she gets angry at him; perhaps she thinks they are growing into different people, and is upset with him; perhaps she sees that there is a darkness in him that he's not willing to give up, and she can't help him. Perhaps he does not allow himself to love her fully because he's afraid of love, afraid of losing her, afraid that they would turn into his parents. For whatever reason, they are separated.

"I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done.
And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here.
-Run, by Snow Patrol (the entire song is wonderful but too lengthy for here)

Jude is devastated. He acts out more than ever before and turns into a terror. After beating up some snot-nosed kids in the gang, he leaves it in utter disgust for himself and what he's done with his life. One or two of his true, good friends comes with him. He/they try to help him through it, but he needs time to be alone.

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better
Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better."

-The Beatles

Months, perhaps a year passes as Jude broods in solitude, unable to find lasting friends. He has to find himself, gain confidence in himself - he is determined to win her back. She was too good and pure for him to love, that was why he didn't deserve her. He was determined to become a better man, someone good enough for her love.

"I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
And I, I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms."
-Snow Patrol

Throughout this time, his music is like therapy to him. He sings his feelings and the wind carries his words across the savanna, where he hopes she can hear him.

Your words in my memory
Are like music to me

-Snow Patrol

Around this point, he may come across the Kizingo'aa pride, that he may join; he may simply stay near the ocean. The ocean speaks to him. He spends many days listening to its rhythms. Eventually, this counsel will lead to an epiphany. Enlightened and enlivened, he'll go out looking for the girl of his dreams.

"For whatever we lose, like a you or a me
It's always ourselves we find in the sea."
-E. E. Cummings.

Somehow - this is to be determined - they find each other again after unusual chance, but the meeting is not how Jude wants it to go. It's been a long time since they last saw each other, and she is bethrothed. Her parents arranged a match between her and a stranger she's never met. Their meeting is awkward and short, and Jude leaves, bitter and emptied of hope.

But the sea calls to him again.

"Hey Jude - don't let me down
You have found her; now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better."

He goes out in the middle of the night to speak to her again - and intercepts her on the way to meet him. She doesn't love the male she's been promised to; she still loves him. He is still in love with her, even though she is grown up and different. She can see that he has changed, come alive, found the good in his own heart.

Ashamed as he was of his old self, he did not think she would want him anymore.

"But I need you to love me, and I
I won't keep my heart from you this time
And I'll stop this pretending that I can
Somehow deserve what I already have."
-Barlow Girl

Everything from the past is washed away, and there is nothing standing in their way any longer.

"This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want me to be
The last night you'll spend alone
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go."
-Skillet

Their early lives are full of turmoil, but they are two idealistic kids that have nothing to hold onto but each other; they cling to each other in a world where no one else will.

"Here we are now with the falling sky and the rain
We're awakening
Here we are now with our desperate youth and pain
We're awakening
Maybe it's called ambition
You've been talking in your sleep about a dream
We're awakening."
-Switchfoot

They run away to the shore. They live together by the sea, where the ocean breeze carries their songs, and their children grow up with love and music.

Standing ovation, anyone? xD;;; *big dork*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:03 am
Familiars.

Lissy really, really wants to get some of these someday:

Waterbuck
Klipspringer
Hare
Maned wolf

I'll get around to actually making ref pics of them one of these days, though I really don't even care what they look like.

Lisirra

Asparegus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:33 am
Well, I'm sure Felyn would be willing and I certainly am willing to let you custom your yellow and white girl idea into Ua's and Izulu's litter. However, that wouldn't happen for about a year. So if by that time, you haven't been able to custom her into a litter, just let me know ^^ (plus Ua's family has yellow so it wouldn't look odd at all for them to have a child who looks like that :3 )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:14 pm
If/when my boy Janikiwiti and Kytora's girl Moyo have another litter, you could probably custom her into their litter. <3 I'd have to talk to Kyt but I don't see any reason why not. ^^ That's another option for you, if you're ready to custom her before Ume and Felyn's breeding happens :3 If her name(s) are appropriate for her personality, she would fit into their family perfectly. xD  

Quickbeamed

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:05 pm
User Image
Priority 3

Possible Names:
Dalila "gentleness is her soul"
Ayobunmi "joy is given to me"
Isoke - "Satisfying gift"
Leimoni - "wreath of pearls"
Sachi - "girl child of bliss"

Stage: Cub

Reason why I want her: I have this idea of customing her into a Pridelander litter, because I love that lineart and have always wanted a Pridelander. Failing that, I'd custom her into my Safiya's next litter, because I love my Safi biggrin She was the first custom design I ever seriously wanted, and I'd like to make her a reality one day.

Pridelander Litter Offers:
Ua & Izulu (Ume and Fel)
Janikiwiti & Moyo (Eff Em and Kytora)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:18 pm
Kunanda'Nakhun Quests:

Priority Four
(Dunno if this will ever happen, but I like her concept too much to throw away.)

Female.
Ref Pic
Name: Liluye - singing hawk while soaring
Personality
She is passionate and vibrant, full of life. She has an opinion on everything and voices it loudly; she loves and hates with all her heart and does everything full-tilt. She is a girly girl, loves adornments and flowers, and can be somewhat childish in her love of all things pretty. She is mercurial, sometimes lashing out at others without real cause, yet fiercely protective and loyal to what she loves. She has a touch of madness - sometimes hurting her "lessers" makes her giddy. She can be abusive and loving to males at the same time, but respects all females unless they dishonor themselves.

Lisirra

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff