Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Welcome!! Introduce yourself here.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freightyard Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:55 am
Hi, everybody! I'm Swamp_Surfer (but I usually go by C.J.) and I'm a new Dr. Who fan from the slightly-off state of Maryland. So far I like the 10th Doctor and River's a cool companion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:24 am
HI I love Doctor Who...but I sadly have had to move and have no way of watching. I have missed most of the recent season and have no way of watching the 50th...but IM STILL SO EXCITED!!! rofl  

Nick Freezer

Destructive Raider

2,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

rachelleTARDIS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:35 pm
Hey I'm Rachelle new here^_^ got into DW maybe two years and have probably watched the series three times through, I'm currently watching it to get ready for the 50th! anyone else get tickets to the special 3D theater premiere? Anyways I'm from Chicago and I hope to get involved in this guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 pm
Isn't this FANTASTIC?

Hiya! I go by OverlyObsessive and my name says it all. I get into fandoms and I go all out! I recently got into Doctor Who and completed the first series (current series) with the ninth doctor and Rose. The 11th Doctor was my first doctor though. (I had been tied to a chair and forced to watch the 1st episode with Matt Smith and I am grateful for that today.) Nine was my first full series doctor. Honestly I have mixed feelings about the 50th only because it's hard to see the actors leave the set. Anywho, if you have any questions about who I am then use your sonic screwdriver to shoot me a message on the psychic paper.

Allons-y!

-BBRRRRR BRRRRRRRR BBBBRRRRRRR BBBRRRRRRR-
(Tardis breaks are on again sweatdrop )

P.S. Bow Ties are Cool  

OverlyObsessive

Timelorde

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:27 pm
Hi.. My username is "Timelorde" as you can see.. I really love DW. 11th doc is my favorite.
I'm from Colorado. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:59 pm
Hiya~! I go by Kit. ^-^ I obviously love Doctor Who and I'm from Florida. c: Donna Noble is my favorite companion, but I love all of them really except for Martha...>_> She just didn't really stand out to me...

VOTE FOR SAXON! biggrin  

FoxxTheSleepy

Sparkly Dabbler

11,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Stevebob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:42 pm
Loong time Doctor Who Fan. Favorites in order are 4,5,8,9,10,3,11,2,1,7,6. Just watched 'night of the doctor' (if you couldn't tell by the avi), LOVED IT. The fact that the audio plays are now canon is fantastic.

Looking forward to talking theory with you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 pm
Hello! The name is Alice and, I'm anxiously awaiting the 50th anniversary to watch with my husband smile Matt Smith is of course my favorite doctor and, Amelia and Rory are my favorite companion.  

Cuteness Squared

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Loony Jester

Vermillion Shade

11,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:40 am
Ah, Yes.
Hello all.

I am known as Kay. I'm regrettably getting old on in years, But I don't let that dampen my intellect or general sensibilities.
I am nice enough I suppose. Not loathsome or anything but I do tend to grate on people after a time...

Uh but I digress..

Hello sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:59 am
rachelleTARDIS
Hey I'm Rachelle new here^_^ got into DW maybe two years and have probably watched the series three times through, I'm currently watching it to get ready for the 50th! anyone else get tickets to the special 3D theater premiere? Anyways I'm from Chicago and I hope to get involved in this guild smile

hi i just wached the doctor who i stared about 1 year a go with the 9th doctor i own it to you rachelleTARDIS  

doctoriceandfire natsu

Loyal Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

BiCatGirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:56 pm
Hello!!

My name is Rebeka, I am from Mexico.

I've been a Doctor Who fan for 5 years now, thou I havent seen the classical series..

Tennant is awesome..but each doctor has his greatness..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 pm
Hi! My name is Phoenix Holmes. I am obsessed with Doctor Who and well...GO TARDISI! (or is it Tardises? I'm pretty sure it's Tardisi)

~ALLONS-Y!  

Fenix Solitaire

Versatile Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

doctoriceandfire natsu

Loyal Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:00 am
PhoenixHolmes360
Hi! My name is Phoenix Holmes. I am obsessed with Doctor Who and well...GO TARDISI! (or is it Tardises? I'm pretty sure it's Tardisi)

~ALLONS-Y!

it is tardis  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:01 am
BiCatGirl
Hello!!

My name is Rebeka, I am from Mexico.

I've been a Doctor Who fan for 5 years now, thou I havent seen the classical series..

Tennant is awesome..but each doctor has his greatness..

currently wahing thouse and yes go tennant  

doctoriceandfire natsu

Loyal Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:30 am
Umm... Hi. I'm new to the whole Doctor Who scene, but I do enjoy watching it. I started with the 9th doctor and I was wondering what the easiest RP to get into here would be?  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff