Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Something was changing on the wind. He could feel it even if he wasn't entirely certain what it was... And that feeling was confirmed when he heard the sound of a second black bird echoing Crow's caw that afternoon. "One for sorrow... Two for joy..." He murmured softly as he closed his eyes, tilting his head towards the breeze.

He could catch her scent on the wind... Was that what was different? Things had changed between them, of that he had no doubt. They had gotten closer and had even started to explore that closeness as the nights became cooler. It was an odd feeling... Being with someone again. Odd... But he wouldn't change it for the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:37 pm
She had been feeling slightly off lately and she knew Draven had noticed. He was too kind to say anything other than his usual questions as to her general state and she'd been fretting over worrying him too much.

Her fretting had ended that afternoon when she'd discovered what it was that had been off about her. It was a wonderful yet terrifying discovery and she'd spent a bit of time alone trying to gather herself before she returned to where she knew Draven would be waiting for her as night fell.

She smiled as she saw him outside the rock cavern they called home and she let her hooves touch grass before she met up with him. It was harder to greet someone when you were no bigger than their head.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:46 pm
His ears flickered towards the sound of hooves moving against the ground... Her hooves. A soft smile curved his mouth as he lowered his head, eyes opening so that he could watch her approach. "Good evening..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:48 pm
She nudged his nose with hers. "Good Evening. I hope your day was enjoyable?" She would have to figure out how to breach the subject to him. It wasn't something that could just be blurted out.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:51 pm
"It was." He nodded slowly before running his muzzle alongside hers, brushing cheek against cheek. He pulled back only when he heard Crow in a nearby tree... Followed by two seperate caws off in the distance. "One for sorrow... Two for joy... Three..." He had never made it as far as three before.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:53 pm
"Three for a girl ... four for a boy." She looked up as a crow she didn't recognize slipped though the air above them. "Ironic....." she'd heard the poem when she was a child but had never thought much of it. Now it seemed to have a meaning to something she'd never thought would happen.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:03 pm
"... I'd never heard those two verses before." He murmured softly as he closed his eyes, thinking on them for a moment. "Crows usually carry messages with them... I wonder who this message is for."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:06 pm
She laughed softly and nuzzled his neck with her nose. "I believe they are for you Draven." Though she didn't know if it would be true and if he would get one of each.

She rested her head against his neck and sighed slightly. "I am with foal.."

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:11 pm
"You..." He blinked as he took a step back so that he could look her over, eyes needing to see what his ears could not believe he had just heard. "... Are with..." His heart skipped a beat as his eyes trailed from her stomach back up to her face, pale blue eyes meeting her crimson ones. "Kochu..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:14 pm
She met his eyes and nodded. "Foals that are truly yours." She knew he had enjoyed helping raise Nostalgia's foals and the little black one. Now he could finally have the joy of raising his own.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:22 pm
"Ours..." He said softly as he closed his eyes, trying to sort through the almost overwhelming range of emotions that were slamming into him. "Foals... Our foals..." He had never made it this far before and, now that he had, he wasn't sure where to go next.

He leaned forward, brushing his cheek against hers once more before running it down along her neck, pausing only when his head was leaning against her stomach. "I promise I'll take care of you... All of you... Even you." He said softly as he turned to look back towards Kochu.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:27 pm
She laughed as he talked to her stomach for a moment. "I'm sure you will Draven. You're already a wonderful father." She leaned down and nuzzled him gently. "They're going to be perfect...."  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:35 pm
"I want to be more than just a wonderful father." He murmured as he returned the nuzzle. "I want to take care of you too, Kochu. I want to keep you safe and protect you. I..." He paused for a moment, thinking on the words that he could feel on the tip of his tongue. He could say them now or he could hold them forever. "I want to love you... Do you think that we're given second chances to make up for the past?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:40 pm
"You already do Draven." She rested her nose against his. He already looked out for her and took care of her more than she thought she deserved. "We met for a reason... whether to make up for the past or so we could make a new future."  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:52 pm
He nodded slowly before tilting his head so that he could lip at her mane, giving it a light, affectionate tug. "... Perhaps both." He said softly wishing now, more than ever, to have Nostalgia back so that she too could share in the joy of their small herd's expansion... And pass some of her wisdom on to his next generation as well.

"Kochu..." He brushed his muzzle against hers. "... I won't let anything happen to you... Or our children."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff