Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Reunited for Good This Time? (Rahu & Aruna) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:53 pm
"Bah!" She shook her head angrily as she stomped onwards, away from her... territory. Or rather, Delano's territory, now only an old memory of sorrow and pain she did not want to deal with. Aruna had had enough when it came to the sorrow and pain that seemed to be a constant companion in her life, and she truly, indeed, had had enough. She had gone through many fights, arguements, near death experiences, trauma... the usual ilk of drama, of which she chose to now put behind her. Her past would, of course, continue to hang over her like the sickle of the death angel, but she could move on now.

Life hadn't gotten much better even after her babies had grown up: recently, Shizuka had shone his true colors and all she could do was watch helplessly as he declared he had no family. She appreciated that he at least liked her somewhat... if he didn't love her as a son should his mother. She sighed to herself. Raum had looked so heartbroken. Her youngest had always looked up to Shizuka, a "shining" example of the kind of older brother who knew things even the younger ones didn't know. Shizuka, of course, had only pretended. It had pained her as well, to know her eldest said he had no brother or sister. He had parents, yes, but they were not ones he loved.

Shizuka did not know love, no matter how hard Aruna tried to show it to him. She couldn't, though, especially after his rough-housing with Chikotae... thinking of Chikotae made her thoughts wander over to Delano, her... former... mate. She gulped back another waterfall of tears threatening to burst, and grit her teeth. No, no more crying. She had done plenty of crying, and moping, and sulking for the past month. No more. She was... well, she was single now. A mother, perhaps, but only a widow, with children who had rebellious personalities. She sighed. In a way, she hoped she wouldn't run into Rahu. The last thing she needed was for Rahu to find out she was no longer mated and was on her own. He'd probably laugh in her face or ignore her. She preferred being ignored to being laughed at.

She sighed again. Actually, she'd go for the third choice, and that would be that Rahu would claim her... of course, that was only fantasy, and nothing more. She wished for the old days where she was still a bit naive, but doubted she would want to change who she was right now. She was... content, at least. Sort of. She sighed. Again. All this sighing was beginning to grate on her nerves, actually...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:11 pm
Rahu was alone stalking about like he normaly did now, though it seemed he was on a mission to find someone or something.he had learned from Raum everythign that had happened between him and shiz also the fact he was a father of two which made him Rahu a grandfather. grunting he had not been pleased to hear what had happened as he had expected his offspring to stick close together but it seemed that wasnt the case no matter he now had to deal with the fact he was a grandfather now which well he wanted to speak to aruna about that. even having been a bit hard on Raum he had atlest didnt freak out totaly on him and even planned on seeing these two foals that where his grandkids. giving a load snort adn a shake of his head, he contiuned to lurk about for the moment though really any could hear him coming though with him within the shadows of the trees hide him well withhis black coat.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:27 pm
She was roaming about wondering if she should return to her old home with the two-legger Miakoda, and her father and younger brother, Toquah'kan. She had heard rumors that Miakoda had become very ill or at least had been attacked, but by who, Aruna had her suspicions. As she entered a grove of oddly familiar looking trees, she heard a familiar sound that made her roll her eyes. She knew that angry stalking sound anywhere.

It was a constant echo in her mind, after all. She turned, scanning the shadows for the slight movement that betrayed Rahu to the light, looking for the slightly red splotches that appeared like blood on a blackened coat. Blinking when she thought she saw a spot of red, she sighed (again) and called out. "Rahu? Is that you?" she spoke loudly enough that any Soquili in a close vicinity would hear her, but not loud enough that danger would become curious and approach.

She wasn't stupid like that, though she could certainly fight (she had learned well to fight; her scars, now hidden by her newly grown coat, were constant reminders...), and her dull golden eyes sharpened as she glanced about cautiously, straying closer to the shadows in the case a predator had heard her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:40 pm
Rahu's ears twitched as he heared the oh so familiar voice of Aruna. a smirk came to his face and he gave a snicker while steppign into veiw where he had heared her voice. " you always seem to know when i'm around which could mean only that you know me all too well." stopping a comfertable distance from Aruna he still kept the smirk. " now what brings you out and about?" playign innocent and ignorent for the moment he wanted to see what she would tell him if anything at all because it seemed only raum had taken the time to tell him about the most recent on goings but not of Aruna having broken up with delano which he had no clue about.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:47 pm
She cast herself away from the shadows as she returned Rahu's familiar, sexy smirk. "Oh, Rahu, why would you say that? I'm the only one besides Raum that knows you so well... inside and out." She rolled her eyes and smiled a greeting at the stallion, still as handsome as ever in her eyes. Her first love. The last time she had seen him was once, just before their offspring had all struck off on their own. It had been so long... but then, she and he always did manage to find each other, and always that that strange innate ability to know when the other was near.

Take the present, for example. "I have news, Rahu... some good, some bad, some just plain ugly," she answered, clearly wanting to be vague about her "news" for a bit longer. She did enjoy playing games with Rahu. "I'm sure Raum has already told you about the fight?" she spoke quietly, her voice betraying no emotion though her eyes shone with sadness and tears unshed. "I was there when it happened... but I was looking over little Romulus--he's such an adorable grandson!--when Shizuka pulled Raum aside... I should have seen it coming, but..."

She glanced down. "I... I had other things on my mind that does not involve our children." There, she started off the hinting, but knew she'd have to lay it out bluntly for Rahu, because she wasn't sure how he would react. Angrily, or scorn her, or laugh at her... there was only on reaction she was prepared for, and that was rejection. She had been rejected by Rahu before, she could prepare herself, though she knew it would hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:59 pm
" as smart as ever to know Raum came to me and told me what happened and even had to guts to tell me he had become a father of two boys which caused a disagreement with him and Shiz." Rahu gave a dark chuckled and a flick of his tail. " i have yet to meet ether of his foals though he told me their names. and who knows why Shiz reacted like he did as i havent spoken to him in quit some time." raising a brow he wondered what more was going on that he had yet to hear about. " what else could there be on you mind when to my knowlage theres been nothing going on until raum decided to end up having foals.?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:08 pm
She inclined her head in a mock pose of grace. "Why thank you. I knew I was always smart!" her sarcasm could cause only Rahu to open in full laughter, because both of them knew they were both extremely intelligent--after all, their children were smart asses... especially Shizuka, though one would never be able to tell with the eldest, since he, like Rahu, hid behind a thoroughly developed mask.

"Raum being a father is wonderful! I think... I think Shizuka was kind of upset with the younger twin because... I'm not sure. You know how Shizuka has always hated knowing he... he was... you know." She faltered on saying the words "b*****d child" because she did not, could not, and would not believe such a thing. Both parents loved their children (though Rahu certainly showed it in an odd way) and she couldn't understand why Shizuka had let such bitterness carry with him as he grew older until it became hate...

"Rahu..." she took a deep breath, "...B-besides Raum b-being a father, I... I am not life-mated to Delano anymore." She spoke it clearly enough so he heard, but it was soft enough to be concluded as a whisper. Though her tone was laced with pain, there was also relief in it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:21 pm
" knowing Raum he wont make the same mistake but i have a feelign SHiz thinks other wise witout give Raum a chance to give all the facts. and if you didn't know Raum has his own hate for the same thing but he chooses to ingore and never speak of it." ah family drama he should have delt with before it went out of contorl with shiz and raum disowning one another or atlest should have been around more. but there was no time to stand there thinking on the drama of his two sons when Aruna spoke of no longer being mated and even had a hint of pain in her tone. " if i was stupid i would be inclind not to beleive that but by the tone of your voice it must be true. so what would cause such a thing to happen?" calm and expressonless, he truely did wonder and was a bit shocked but also pleased by the news somehow as he always did hate delano being around special after the fact aruna had his foals.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:34 pm
"Raum was raised the same as Shizuka. I know he won't make the same mistake as... as we did." She glanced down, and then nodded in agreement with Rahu. "You seem to know Shizuka better than me. I can't seem to get too close to him, and Raum appeared to be the only who could crack the barrier around Shizuka. Apparently, even Raum couldn't get close enough. I wonder when... it'll happen. Shizuka will go mad before long if he doesn't let go of that hatred." She looked Rahu askance for a moment, and reflected. "He reminds me of you when we were younger, but he's different too. It's odd..."

She coughed to cover her nervousness about that particular subject--the breaking of her lifemating with Delano. "You should know what caused the ripple between Delano and me, Rahu." She spoke quietly as she moved closer to the fearless stallion. "It involved you, me, and a few offspring. I did not want to leave them abandoned with seperated parents, and... and... I still love you. I... I don't love Delano as much as I thought I did. I only think of him as a brother." She looked away, clearly not liking how she was confessing again her love for Rahu. This was probably the fourth time! "I can't move on away from you, Rahu! Damn you, but you still have my heart in your clutches."

She spat angrily at him, but there was also a resigned tone, almost as if she accepted she just could not love another stallion as much as her first love. She had come to the conclusion a while ago, but, being a kind mare, she didn't want Delano to feel heartbreak, but if she truly thought about it, she had only followed her heart and its desires. Yes, it was selfish, but she didn't want to suffer from a doubly painful heartbreak while in Delano's presence. Her heart would ache for her first love while it shattered to pieces the longer she stayed with the red unicorn, kind and gentle though he was. She looked back towards Rahu and locked gazed with him, to let him know she was telling the absolute truth.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:00 pm
" i may have not been around but i know both their personalities well enough to know how they act. and who knows what will happen with Shiz now that he no long has a brother that would be there for him as i recall the two use to be unseperatable until recent. the two are too like me for their own good though raum seems to have taken a different way and learned something." again he raised a brow at aruna and how she was acting about the subject. " you know it was never my intention to have that happen. we both know why and how it came about and regardless they where still raised by us though more so by you for obivous reasons." being remind of that made a jaw muscle twitched. blinking in surpise by what she said next, he had not expected it but should have. slwoly he moved around her as he started to muse over how he would reply to such a statement. after circling her once, he stopped in front of her and spoke. " your telling me after all this time, and after all that has happened you still love love me?" when she met his gaze he knew she was speakign the truth and the memory of when she had first told him came floodign back and it almsot made him let go of his calm expression.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:50 am
"You don't know them that well, and besides, what happened was practically unexpected, Rahu," she replied, looking sad. "I could've sworn Shizuka would never want to hurt Raum like he has... but maybe Raum did something that made Shizuka really angry... I don't think it's Raum being a father that makes him mad." She was trying to piece together what she knew, as well as try to figure out how Shizuka thought. His mind was as complex--if not moreso--than hers. "Raum is such... a good boy," she said fondly. "Shizuka must be our second resident bad boy if the bad boy in our family is currently talking to me," she joked, just to lighten the mood. "You were just lazy, Rahu! You still can't take being a father, you dolt," she laughed, and then sobered as he spoke again. "Oh, come on, Rahu. How many times do I have to spell it out for you? You never seem to believe whenever I tell you, over, and over, and over, that I love you." She met his gaze as she, too, was flooded with memory over her first time confessing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:07 am
" they both got my temper we both know this though Raum more so as he so thick headed and hot tempered. only Shiz or Raum could answer why what happened, happened." Rahu gave a snort and rolled his eyes. " Raum might act all nice around you but i happen to know that good little boy would get into a fight with out a second thought if he wanted." wrinklign his nose, he grunted. " i'm not even goign to dignify you with a responce to that." flicking his ears back he flicked his tail. " who says that can't change? after all it had apparently changed the day that Uni showed up."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:14 am
"Well, off the topic of our sons," she said coldly. "If you think that love for a first love can go away, then you might as well tell me you hate me now, so that I can finally leave you alone, Rahu." She glared at him, eyes glittering harshly in their sudden cold steel. "You really don't believe me? After all we've been through, and you still deem to say I'm lying?" She turned away, mind set on leaving. "Tell me you hate me, Rahu; with feeling. Tell me you hate, don't want me around you anymore, and to just leave you alone. For real. I know you've said that before, but you didn't have enough conviction behind it." She turned back around. "And if I leave you alone... Shizuka will never come back to the family, through Raum or me. If anything, Rahu, I think Shizuka's problem is with you." She said the words with enough menace, sadness, and pain, but added, "But Rahu, remember that they are your sons. They might hate you now, and they might act like it, but deep down, and in Shizuka's case, waaaaaaaay deep down, they love you like the father you are to them.... and like them, I still love you, no matter what."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:44 pm
Rahu moved himself infront of her, so close that they where touching muzzles as he stared at her. " i never said you where lying just pointing the fact you where at one time mated and apparently where in love with that unicorn." that was all he had to say to that though it ment he was dancing around the topic. "as for our son Shizuka he should come to me and adress the problem he apparently has with me unless you wont me to track him down and have a little chit chat with the boy as i have no problems settign him stright. and dont you think i don't know my own flesh and blood does love me because Raum proves it with his actions of coming to me and actualy telling me things and not running away even if he doesnt say it directly."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:09 pm
Aruna fought with herself not to gasp in surprise at how close he was to her suddenly, and she found it oddly ironic that he looked like he was about to kiss her. Blinking once, twice, thrice, she finally managed to compose herself from the sudden shock of seeing Rahu directly in front of her. "Yes, I was mated to him. Yes, I was in love with him... but I was in love with you, too. It made no sense. I was so sure that my love for you had been put aside, that I only loved you as a friend, a brother... perhaps even a best friend. But then... our offspring happened." Here, she grew quiet, as if thinking about how best to explain to Rahu what she meant. "I don't know... I felt really, really happy at the same time I felt sad when I saw that I was... pregnant. With your foals." She glanced away, but did not move from where she stood. "It was then I realized how much I really loved you after all. It took some time... and a lot of thinking, and a lot of hardship but... yes." She closed her eyes. "Shizuka... he'll come to you one day. Probably not now... I think he feels he's not strong enough to take you on, just yet. But... one day, he will. I think... he's up to something, but I'm not sure what... I don't really talk to him anymore..."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff