Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Atheare's SoA Journal - Upgraded edition! [J] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:53 pm
Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is
Just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

I will be the one that's gonna hold you
I will be the one that you run to
My love is
A burning, consuming fire

No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear my whispers in the dark

-Whispers In the Dark, Skillet
User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Kafil
Nickname: Ka
Meaning: Protector, Responsible
Sex: Male
Pack: Illud per Altus Sententia
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: None
Mate: None
RP Text color: #d4c635
Personality: Stone cold and generally silent, Kafil rarely shows any emotion to those he does not fully trust. He is plagued by guilt and anger ever since abandoning his first love, Zua. As a result, he will take time to heal now that he has reunited with his daughter, and it will be some time before he finds a new mate, if he ever does find one.

History: One day when stalking around the graveyard, a territory that he lived in but was densely populated by pack hyenas, something he had no interest in, Kafil met a friendly female hyena named Zua. It was not long until he fell head over heels for her and her sweet nature, and the two of them had a one night stand, leaving her pregnant.

Terrified of the consequences of what he had done, Kafil fled the graveyard, never to return. Since then, he has wrestled with his guilt and shame of abandoning his family. He desperately wanted to go back, but the shame was too great and he could not bring himself to show his face there again. Kafil wandered the rogue lands for a long time, fending for himself and growing both strong and clever even though his raging emotions threatened to tear him apart.

Then, Kafil met his daughter. He recognized instantly that his markings were on her. She carried his coat color, his markings, and the stunning blue of her mother. Upon meeting her for the first time, Kafil was overwhelmed with joy and guilt, and vowed to never leave her side again. He eagerly joined her pack, though he is not a social hyena, he is willing to do anything to prove to his daughter that he loves her and will protect her at any cost.

Previous stages:
None

RPs:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:54 pm
Insert
song
lyrics
here

-Song name, artist

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Kumbukizi
Nickname: Kizi, Buki
Meaning: Reflection
Sex: Female
Pride: Rogue
Parents: Angra Mainyu x Mo'Okiko
Siblings: Jininajisi, Bagrat, Other names coming soon
Mate: Too young
RP Text color: #7112c9
Personality: Daddy's little girl, this lioness is spoiled rotten. She always listens to her father, but she treats her mother like dirt. When father is not watching, she sometimes flaunts her favorite-ness to her brothers and sisters. She's extremely vain, thinking she's the most beautiful creature on the planet (next to her father) and always gets her way. Always.

History: Not even born yet! However once daddy dies, she will go through a seriously messed up phase where she desperately needs attention from a male. He'll be unable to fill the void that daddy left (at least initially) and doesn't have to be any more than a friend to her (can be more, but doesn't have to be). Lots of possible plots with other siblings, especially Jini, who seems to hate her.

Previous stages:
None

RPs:

Insert
song
lyrics
here

-Song name, artist

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Awena
Nickname: None
Meaning: Muse
Pride: Rogue
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: None
Mate: None yet
RP Text color: #b567f5
Personality: A quiet genet who takes life as it comes. She spends a great deal of time thinking rather than doing. Awena has a million wonderful ideas, but she rarely shares them. She is intelligent but shy, and generally prefers to be alone.

History: She is an orphan and has struggled for most of her life to survive, never having anyone to care for her until recently. Unfortunately for her, the lion who has found her, while she does provide a certain amount of protection, is a complete brat and Awena is unsure of their relationship. Part of her wants to leave, but the other part of her needs the shelter, not to mention the fact that if she ran away, the thought of Kizi's father hunting her down would haunt her dreams for the rest of her life...

Previous stages:
None

RPs:

None  

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:55 pm
Insert
song
lyrics
here

-Song name, artist

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Akeakamai
Nickname: Mai
Meaning: Seeker of Wisdom
Pack: Illud per Altus Sententia
Parents: Loko o Ka x Nimhglas
Siblings: Names coming soon
Mate: None yet
RP Text color: #599444
Personality: Infinitely curious, and totally her father's daughter. She speaks strangely, much like he does, and often asks questions in a riddle-like fashion. When her father is away she misses him, but she is able to have fun while with just about anyone, or all by herself. She doesn't dwell on anything for too long, and rarely holds a grudge.

History: Not even born yet xD

Previous stages:
None yet

RPs:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:56 pm
Insert
song
lyrics
here

-Song name, artist

User Image
[Uncerted]