Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:02 pm
An Early Christmas

User Image

With a jingeling of beads she pranced her way across the feild. Under the starry night sky she glowed, the light of the stars and moons casting a ethreal glow to her white coat. Scarlet eyes and hooves glinted, their bright gleam only highlighted by the night around her. It had been so long sence she had seen any of her old friends. Her dear friend Cel was a great grandmother, others all busy with their familys. Yes she had met a few new faces, but still it was discourageing tocome back home to find everyone else caught up in the gears of their own life, to preoccupied to notice her return. Not that she was complaining, she was happy for them, glad that they had found their strive in life but here she had left nothing behind to show she was even there. even on the brightest and sweetest of soquili it oculd make one a littel loanly, even just for a simple conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:10 pm
Dyami was out late this night to jsut take a little time to take a nice walk from unable to sleep. he was happy to be with his mate, to know his kids where doing well even his grandson seemed to be doing alright from the last he saw him and he would have to take the time to see him sometime soon. but after havign seen Cel he realized how long it had been since he had seen his old friends like Hanina, Alona and even Catori whom he concedered to be like a sister to him. it made him wonder how she and his other old friends where doing. chuckling to himself he wondered if any of them where out and about or if they would be shocked to hear he was a grandfather but soon to be great grandfather but didnt even know it yet.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:23 pm
Hearing the sounds of familiar chuckeling she skiddedd to a stop, all fours locking in place as her ears twiched, her eyes scanning for the source of the sound... ah-ha!!! There, on the rise next to her, haveing materialized out of the night as if she had summoned him was Dyami! So familiar in coloring that onyone looking at them would think hey were twins, and in her mind thats just what he was. And how long it had been sence she had seen him. With a happy littel neigh she booked it up the hill twords him, her littel legs raceing her up the hill as fast as they could, once again haveing to skip to a stop before running into him. "Dyami!! " she yelped, a huge grin on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Dyami's ears perked at the somewhat familar neigh he had not heard in quiet some time. lookign about his eyes grew wide at the sight of Catori who was racing towards him and as she came to a hault just infront of him and comign very close to knocking into the old stallion. " well well well as full of engery as i use to remeber old friend." smiling he was shocked and glad all at once that Catori had shown up. they really did look alike as they both had the same coloring which was why they really where like sister and brother together. " it really has been too long Catori."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:37 pm
" It has " she said giveing the same sweet smile that she always had and nuzzeling him affectionatly. Though it was a bit of a reach as he was a tad taller then she was. Seeing him now, just the the other friends she had run into, made her heart ache at the fact she had been gone so long. Her tail swifhed back and forth like red and green streamers, dusting and the ground, makeing the feathers attached to it twirl and dance in the breeze. " How have you been, its been ages sence I have spent any time with you... in fact.. " she said thinking about it ' I think the last time i did was when your mate was pregnant ' She said, one of her ears twiching off to the side as she slid into her own thoughts for a moment, realizeing how long ago that was.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:45 pm
Dyami gave a brotherly nuzzle right back still the smile was stuck fermly on his face. " i been doing well. if fact really the last tiem i remeber was when Tori my daughter was a foal when she went runnign about and ran into you with me havign to chace her around." he had to give a good chuckle at the memory of when Tori ran about and caused him to have to chase after her everywhere. " but since then my two boys Jazz and Feniri also my daughter Tori have all grown into fine adults who i am proud of. in fact i'm a grandfather because Jazz had foals with a mare named sundance a while back but sadly i only know my grown grandson Rhaspody because sundance had taken off to leave Jazz with Rhaspody. its a shame but im happy to say Jazz has found soemone else who he is mates with who i still have yet to meet." shakign his head with a small laugh he grinned. " i hope im not over loading you with whats been going on in my life since i last got to see you and im sure you got much to tell me."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:54 pm
" Oh yes I remember that! ' she said, feeling silly for forgetting such a think, and then her eyes went wide, her ears falling over to the sides as her littel candycane brain tried to soak up all of the new information crashing through her ears. "Oh my I have missed alot. " she, shakeing her head and her ears snapping back up to attention... slowly a sly littel grin crept across her face " Grandpa Dyami " she couldent even get through it without giggeling. She was a swet littel thing but haveing no children of her own she couldent picture her loveing dyami as a grandfather, she grinned at him but kept giggeling, the effort of it makeing the faint blush on her cheeks grow. It wasnt realy mocking or mean-hearted laughter,she didnt have those sort of emotions inside her, but it did give a slightly goofy mental image.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:04 pm
" indeed you have missed alot" Dyami couldnt help but laugh at Catior's reaction to hearing he is a gradnfather of two." come on now you can't tell me its that bad of a thing!" oh he knew her giggling was not to be mean or anything as he knew Catior would never do such a thing as she was as sweet as his own daughter who didnt have a mean bone in her body. " i'm sure Tori would be giggling along with you and making comments about me being old." chuckling it was always liek Tori to tease her own father. " so do tell me whats been goign on with you i think its rather boring just talking about only me and my family."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:14 pm
Grinning " Oh id never call you old, because we are the same age you know " she said, her laughter finaly bubbeling down to a happy sigh. She smiled ' Nothing much realy, I have been gone so long to the other side of the mountaints, that now that I am back everything is different. Your a grandd-papa, even cel is a grandmother and an elder on top of that, and there are so many new faces around that im not even sure were to start. " Demonic soquili flying around, and all sorts of horses in the water, even some that were half-whale type creature, indeed things were so much different from when she left if it werent for her friends that were still around she wouldent be able to recognize a thing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:20 pm
" well that makes you and my mate the only ones who wont call me old so far." Dyami gave a small chuckle and gave a nod. " yes i heard about that from Cel herself as i ran into her recently and its nice to see good friends i have not seen in so long." he gave a grin and nudged at her to follow him to walk. " lets walk and talk shall we? things definatly have changed and theres so many new faces about its hard to keep track of whats going on sometimes but in the end its refreshign to see familar faces."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:30 pm
" Old definatly not... just... wged to perfection? " she said with a sweet smile that said she was ocne again covering over giggels.She pranced along beside him, moveing like she always did, as if she hear some littel jingel that only she seemed to notice. " I have met a few nice new soquili though, i swear i had to ahve been seeing things though because I could have sworn a saw a soquili with fins on her! " she said, shakeing her head a bit still confused and haveing spent the whole day trying to convince herself that she was crazy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:41 pm
" haha definatly a nice way to look at being old." Dyami couldn't help but let out a laugh at what Catori said. watchign her prance, it was good to see her again as he missed her because of the fact he saw her as his own sister." its good to meet some new soquili. a soquili with fins? well now i would have said your silly but then again there are many soquili with wings so i actualy wouldn't be surpised to see a soquili with fins. though thats just odd to think there are soquili like that." musing he wonder what a soquili would look like with fins as he never seen one as he only had met a wind and a kalona foal before and only heared of skinwalkers and the mix breeds.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:50 pm
She shook her head with a smile, more to herself then anything. What happened to the simple good ol' days of metalic blue or green & red striped soquili? " So how has life been sence i have been away, aside from the grandbabies and all " she said with a smile, her teathers floating about. she had to admit the whole reason she got the tail and ear feathers was because she had always been a littel jelouse of dyami's feathers.... but the shells and beads were for pure self-satisfaction.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:11 pm
" well as time and things go on everthing changes so its only natural that there would be new soquili's popping up that look different or odd to us at first. the good old days where nice but with out changes things would jsut be dull and boring." Dyami had small little feathers within his braids on his tail which he hardly ever noticed but they where i nice little accessory. " lifes been good and i'm proud of how all my kids have turn out even my grandson. so how has life been treating you?" Dyami was very content as they walked and talked with one another catching up on things that have been happening with each other.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Parue

Tricky Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:22 am
She smiled, her tail swaying happily ' Alright I suppose. It is a littel odd to come back and have you all with such large famiilies. But im very happy for you, i have only met your littel girl once when she was so young so it will be odd to see them all grown and even with children. " SHe did admit that she was a littel jelouse, but in a good way. The kind that made her eyes shine with a happy light at the thought that hopefully she would one day to have a family as such.

" I saw samedi not to long ago, she has children as well... in fact two of wich are these new-fangeled unicorns, but they are all a very dark bunch.... her sons scare me a littel.... " She said with a tone that clearly stated she wouldent want to be lost in the dark woods with them.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff