Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
~The assassin game~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MameJenny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:11 pm
Welcome! You probably wonder, "what is this game about?" Well, this is a game I got from another site. (See below)

Quote:

Well, I am the town mayor in this game. There will be an assassin. I will notify him/her that he/she is the assassin, and later send a PM along the lines of "Who do you want to kill?" and they will send back something like "I want to kill (enter a players' username here)." and the chosen person (except me of course) will be dead for that round. Please, NEVER TELL anyone you are the assassin. It totally ruins the game completely.

There will also be a police officer. He/she, if not dead for that round by chance, will try to correctly guess what player is the assassin. I will PM them telling them they are the police, and also later on, ask who they think is the assassin. Please people, do NOT say to ANYONE you are the police. It will ruin the game.
There will also be the doctors/nurses - if they aren't dead by chance, they can PM me telling me who they want to save for that round, but they can't save me or themselves. IF by chance the docs save the person set to die, I will post something like "There was a horrible murder attempt BUT the docs were able to save *whoever*" and things will continue.

It is then up to you, the players, to vote on who you think is the assassin. Two people per voting round will be picked, and they can RP a reason they weren't the killer. Whoever reaches 5 votes is executed, weather they're the assassin or not. Note: If you are dead, by voting or assassination, you can no longer vote. Feel free to play ghost though, just no hinting at your previous role or suspicious looks at anyone.

Have fun, and don't forget: We are roleplaying, in a small unknown Gaian city.

Note: Before you go crazy yelling at me know this game is no worse than the kill the avatar above you game wink

Sign-ups! We will start when we get 14 people.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:12 pm
~reserved~  

MameJenny

MameJenny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:13 pm
~reserved~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:17 pm
"Whoo!" I said, glancing over at my gwee. "I wonder if anyone will move in?" I asked myself.

"You can hear a needle drop from a chair in this place...." I moaned.

I went in my house to cook dinner - pasta with red sauce and fresh green beans.  

MameJenny

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff