[PRP] I don't speak French: Jean and Pandora Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:43 pm
The medium sized female trotted through the night, she had previously slept the day in a clearing and hadn't been bothered. Good damn thing, though she did know there were bigger and badder things than her. None of them had messed with her...yet.

Her light orbs drifted over the forrest as she came to the border of forrest and plains. Wondering what was left of this life. It was repetative and she was growing weary of the outcome. Her tail swayed behind her, agitated. Her long mane flowing in the night breeze that seemed to calm her though it bit maliciously at her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:51 pm
Jean had just woken for the night, and quite happily so. He hated the day, and now mor ethan ever he just wanted to meet someone who enjoyed their night travels just as much as he.

He had just arrived to teh edge of the forest. On the edge of his new home with Shai and her son Cerek.
He had been there for awhile, but he had told her that he was going to take a walk.
And indeed.

He was taking a walk.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:04 pm
Pandora's eyes flicked, movement. She could feel the eat, scent the fur, hear its breathing. A wolf, loner. Stupid, idiotic drooling mut. She felt her stomach rumble as she took off quicker than it. It couldn't hide, though it wanted to. Tail between its legs as it tried to take off but she lept took it into her jaws snapping its neck. Blood, drizzled down her gleaming white coat.

She held her kill in her maw, alert as her ears were erect waiting. She set it down and ripped into it, taking the warmth of the meat in. Screw grass, the beast inside her was hungry and she would feed it. For if it wasn't, it would come either way with a nasty revenge.

She could feel it settling down, with each bite, her tail lip on the earthen floor. Ambrosial food to her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:24 pm
Jean had hoped not to see what had just been panned out before him. He was normally good about not letting s**t bother him.. But that was one of the oddest things. He'd seen lots, being as he used to be used for some of the dirtier things..
But that.. A mare snapping a wolfs neck?

Well.. That was oddly specific.
Approaching her slowly, as to not fight the mare and.. quite possibly end up on the wolfs end of the bargain, he spoke.

"Bonjour miss."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:14 pm
She dropped the wolf's pelt and bared her fangs slightly, as she rose her brow. "I don't speak French." she stated simply. "They both try to teach me but I dont want to learn. No siree." her tail flicked looking back to him, as if she hadn't realized she hadn't said it outloud but she knew she had. She wasn't bothered by it. Wolf blood wasn't satisfing her, he looked tastey...can I eat him? she heard a voice in her head. But she ignored it and smiled sweetly at him while licking the crimson blood from her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:27 pm
He narrowed one eyebrow. He knew the look she had and he shook his head.

"Im not as edible as I look.."
He said smiling a mischevious little grin. No, he really knew her look. She had the look he was used to seeing as others came at him in war.

"They? Who are they? I havent met any other French Soquili yet.. Though, I assume it would be brilliant."
He flicked his tail.
Her fangs didnt bother him. After all.. He had his own.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:59 pm
She growled lightly, "Ares and Erik..." she stated Ares first, he was submissive to him. Only because he would kick her a** if she tried anything. "Ares is half, Erik full." she replied with the flick of her mane.

"Actually, you look quite tastey...I'm just telling myself to play nice and not to bite." Her silken mane moved over the nasty spiked collar that adorned her neck as she watched him curiously. He was a peculiar one...different.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:28 pm
The stallion smiled. She had given him fuel to his recently lit fire. He looked her in the eyes when he spoke to her.

"Who said I didnt like the biting?"

He took the names of the frenchmen in mind and nodded. He really didnt know them, so he really could do no more than nod.

Flicking his ebony curls, he looked back at the mare.

"But I am tasty.. Just not for eating. And biting, doesnt bother everyone."
He said, smiling widely, fangs somewhat exposed.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:35 pm
"You're right, biting doesn't bother everyone," she restated.

"So if your expecting me to high tail it back to the trees, crying you're pretty much..wrong." she replied in a bold tone. Her bangs falling her face as her tail flicked back and fourth.

Her brow rose with a smug smile, "Maybe I like it." she retorted. He had fangs for a reason, she had taken that into account. Her body language her own, unique. Percieving innocence, lust and dangerous all at once. She was good at it though...very good. Her eyes flickered to his deep ones. Watching...and waiting.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:18 pm
"If you like it, then you are in the company of fellow sorts.
He smiled back at her, noting her body language, and had he been any sot of trash stallion, he would have taken up her offer of lust and danger.

But he couldnt.
And he wouldnt.

So smiling back at her, he spoke again.

"Ah, but I did not say you would run crying. Merely that not everyone will see you as dangerous."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:02 pm
She laughed lightly, her tail flicked "Who said I intended on being, dangerous?" she questioned.

Cocky little bugger wasn't he?

No...maybe he can just read your smart a**.

Liar. You just make it complicated and make it so no one can read me.

Poin taken.

The little conversation in her ended for a moment. Her light orbs flickering to the moving shadows of deer. She had an earge to chase them, but she remained in her stance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm
Shaking his head, he watched her eyes fall on the shadows that he had seen as well.
Glancing back into her eyes, he spoke.

"Am I keeping you from something?"

Yes, he was cocky, cocky as hell. He wasnt always so bad, but this mare made him want to be cocky.
He felt as if he needed to be his true old self.

He had once been so much worse, once been much like this mare. But time had changed him.
It was nice diving into the past that he had created for himself back then. It was nice seeing himself as more than a 'gelding' again. He was gelded in a way. He was cut off from the wars and the fighting, because he had become a monster, and he had hated who he was.

But now, talking to this mare, he could be that way once more, and part of him enjoyed it, while the other feared its results.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:15 pm
"No," she replied simply, "You are keeping me from...nothing."

Her life was so overwhelmed with excitement at the moment. This male seemed rather bland, he had no 'oomph' to him. It bugged her for he had started to tease and tempt but now it seemed to dwell back to its original state. The beast being put back into its cage as hers clawed through with out mercy.

"Why do you look like that?" she asked if she were reading his thoughts as she gazed into his eyes, taking a few steps forward. Close enough to where her heat collided with his. Her head tilted slightly as she looked to him with the slightest intriguiment.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:32 pm
Boring had never once been a word he had been acknowledged with. If he'd known she was thinking that, he probably would have worked to change her mind before the idea was allowed to sit.

"Look like what?" He asked under half-lidded eyes. His fangs? His cross?

"My fangs are from a vampire father."

If you mean where do I get my lineage, then I'd say a traitor of a vampire father, and a whore of a courtesean mare are where my genes originate."
He said, giving his opinion [and even though it was opinion, it was common known knowledge] of his parents personalities.

His black curls? From his mother. A Dark sensual mare that charmed and bedded many a stallion. Her pregnancy with Jean, had been nothing more than an accident and stroke of unluckiness. His pale skin came from his father, who carried a crimson red mane as well.
His cross, merely a birthmark.
Mother had always said it was because of his fathers traitorous ways and said it was catching up to the old 'brute of a fool'.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:49 pm
She shook her head and nosed his chin up so he would stop looking at himself. "No, not your looks." she replied.

"Your eyes tell different stories." she replied. "You once had fire in your eyes but now they have grown dull, why?" she wanted to know. Though she wanted to n** at those curled locks of his she knew it wouldn't be appropriate. The moon was playing tricks on it in the light though. She had a fetish with manes and this wasn't helping the case but she managed. Oh she managed.

Her question remained though, left unanswered she would wait. Wait for that voice that had the slightest of a french accent.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff