Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] What a....charming lady? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon.Mage.Raein

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:44 pm
PRP between I and DTB (Death Resurrected)

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:52 pm
Kalm slowed to a trot, breathing in the crisp autumn air. He had been running for a bit, for no apparent reason. Just for exercise. It was getting quite cold anyhow. A little jogging never hurt anyone, right?

He found himself in the middle of some field, quite north of where he was staying with his mother. He sighed, thinking about Marina. She was getting more weary every day. Taking a break, Kalm stopped mid trot and flexed his legs. It was now dusk and the cold air bite at him mercilessly. He knew it was time to go back. Turning around, Kalm started to backtrack through his footsteps.

Moon.Mage.Raein

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:41 pm
Pandora had just awakened, she had slept the entire day in warmth. The bitter cold had awakened her. She shifted, where's my teepee? I'm in the middle of ******** no where. Then she remebered she hadn't returned the night before and had slept under the tree. She sighed softly before letting out a large yawn exposing those deathly fangs.

Her foggy eyes blinked as she stretched her kalona wings and started to walk. She was hungry, she could feel the pangs ring out in her stomach. It's growl was worse than her own, she thought sometimes.

Cloven hooves clashed with the ground as she stalked forward. It was a new night and it was indeed time for a hunt. She really wasn't in the mood for grass was she? Nah...she could feel that beast inside her rumbling clawing at her insides begging for meat and blood.

The other softer side wanting the bitter sweet apples and a sugar cube. She snorted as she moved on, whichever came first. Whichever came first she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Kalm heard the sound of hooves off in the distance. A cloud of fog leaked from his nose, snorting. Now that night had fallen, he weighed the chances of it being a predator or a friend. Chuckling to himself, Kalm put up a false sense of safety and cheeriness and set off in the direction of the stranger to find out what it was.

Although he had a calm smiled placed upon his face, every sense was tensed, whether it was an enemy or not. With his usual curiosity egging him on, he switched to a fast paced trot. In no time he finally came face to face with a dark silhouette. It looked like a normal Soquili...wait...were those horns?

Realizing that he stumbled into a predicament, Kalm covered and said as calmly as he could, "Hello there. Chilly night, isn't it?"

Moon.Mage.Raein

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:06 pm
Her ears flickered she had sensed someone was there, but she hadn't thought they were stupid enough to just come and be all chipper. Her own huffing had fogged the night air. Her head turned to see the normal stallion. His eyes...his mane, it reminded her of Adrastos. Her heart lept some, she remembered her old friend. In his sake she could not be too hasty towards him. How kind he had been to her, and how much she had missed him.

"Perhaps," she replied. It was obviously cold, why did he have to state it. His ice breakers needed to be worked on. Her tri-horns were pointed towards him as her tail swayed behind her casually. Her wings twitched slightly as a leaf blew towards it. She felt like ripping it to shreds, she didn't like being touched when it was unwanted. No siree.

"Who are you?" she stated, not wanting to be left in the dark. She wasn't to fond of talking to strangers, her momma told her not to.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:12 pm
Kalm wanted to sigh and just walk away when her hostile attitude was made apparent, but he thought better of it. She could probably run circles around him and tear him apart. Better try and soften her up in case she wasn't carnivorous, you know?

"My name is Kalm..." he said, keeping eye contact. His false cheeriness faded away to strict politeness. He was smart enough not to mess around with this ones patience. Kalm had heard about them before...all the stories his mother told him when he was a young foal....There are some evil kinds of Soquili that you just don't want to meet. As much as he wished against it, Kalm was fairly sure that this was one of 'em. Imagine Marina's surprise when Kalm doesn't return home. The thought of making his mother fret almost made him chuckle. Almost.

"Now I may ask the same...no? Who are you?" he asked cautiously.

Moon.Mage.Raein

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:37 pm
Her brow quirked, something in his attitude had changed as if he didn't want to be here. It tripped her trigger, "Pandora." she stated. She watched him, his name was Kalm? Who named their child kalm? Though her child would probably be named heathen or smart a**. She smiled at the thought and the it turned to an irksome one...she didn't want childeren. Unless it was with some soquili that had an outstanding head upon his shoulders, and could put her in line. That would be amusing.

"If you don't want to be here, be on your way." she replied. She could tell when looking into ones eyes as if she knew slightly what they were thinking. She had a 50/50 chance. She was mostly wrong with Ares, he loved sending her wrong signals and she liked biting him for it. They were rather unusual fights around the teepee.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:33 pm
"Hmm...Pandora..." he mused. A rare name...although not as eccentric as his. He always knew that his name was odd. However, Kalm took great pride in it, seeing as how his mother (A not so bright mare) merged the names "Marina" and "Kale" together to get "Kalm". He himself reminded her of his father, so he was glad that at least his mother was happy.

"Oh, no!" Kalm said enthusiastically. "Why ever would you think I'd want to leave?" Smiling inside, he wondered if he was annoying her. He knew that one hoof out of line could land him on the dinner plate, but if he was gonna go, why not go with some style?

Moon.Mage.Raein

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:58 pm
She growled noticibly, "Do not insult my intelligence, your arrogance will kill you some day." she didn't say lightly. Her ebony and azure bangs fell in her face, she felt perhaps like impaling him with one of her three sharp horns. They all worked equally aswell. It wouldn't be the first time she had soquili blood on her hooves.

"Your blood tastes just as sweet as everybody elses..., remember that." her tail flicked agitatedly. Her eyes were cold and though female, to make her appear innocent she was none the least unless she was playing the part...she was very good at that.

She had bore her fangs and glared at him with those pupil-less eyes before she turned away, "Pathetic." she mused loud enough for him to hear. He wasn't worth her prescence he hadn't proved it. She could draw blood faster than he could say, "Kalm" again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:03 pm
"Oh no, I wasn't insulting you or your intelligence in any way!" For this comment, Kalm was quite sincere. He knew he was rubbing her the wrong way, but he didn't think she'd take it as an insult and not just an insolent comment. Guess she's one of the 'sensitive' ones.

"Well, there goes my plan of being individualistic..." he sighed sarcastically. However, at this point, Kalm was very aware that she meant business. "Okay...so you don't like sarcasm. Noted! Want some idle chatter?" he chattered on.

"Ooooh, ouch!" Kalm exclaimed, having a hurt look in his eye. "Now we're even, huh? I insulted you, you insulted me. The world is right again and now we can depart and act like this never happened!" Kalm shrugged his shoulders. Kalona blood or not, he would never understand mares.

Moon.Mage.Raein

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:18 pm
Her ears flickered back, why did he keep talking? He really didn't know when to shup up. Perhaps she should teach him. It might be good for him to know proper etiquitte when around her breed...or her. He wasn't closer to her, she was superior. He was normal she was unikalona. Her blood was tainted with unicorn but she loved her mother and wouldn't have it any other way.

She turned and sauntered forward, watching him with a raised brow. Expression changed completely. Not unnatural for her. She slid the warmth of hers to his as she walked past him, circlung him. "Are we even?" she tested. "I'm not quite sure you are insulted," she replied in a seductive tone. She watched him as she stood next to him and pressed her neck against his, her spiked collar starting to puncture his pelt. A soft purr emerged her throat. He hadn't an idea what he was getting himself into.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:20 pm
"Of course I've been insulted!" Kalm exclaimed. "Its not everyday that you get called 'pathetic'." It was true. Although his only companion was his mother, so it would be rare for her to call him pathetic.

As Pandora drew closer, Kalm's first instinct was to retreat. He stepped back a little, but she came right next to him. He ignored the stabbing pain in his neck that was quickly spreading through his body and just glared back at her. "Ever hear of a thing called personal space?" he said cooly, trying to level his head.

Moon.Mage.Raein

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:48 pm
"Then your very sheltered..." she replied with unhinted sarcasm. She pulled away as she watched a light trickle of blood come from her collar. "Personal space?" she asked with a child like innocence. "Never!" her eyes remained on him before she smiled slyly. He was an intriguing one. It thrilled her to see him step back, he was afraid. Good for her, bad for him to an extent.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:05 pm
"You could say that..." Kalm said, nearly chuckling. Yes, Marina was quite protective over her son.

"Hmm? You don't think everyone deserves their own personal space? But, oh yes. What do think anyone deserves?" Kalm let a cold, ringing laugh escape his mouth. Those Kalonas...from what he heard it always sounded like they believed they were so much better than the other Soquilis. In ways, they were. But in many other ways, they weren't.

((Hey, I read Pandora's background story. Thats really interesting! surprised Are Zane and the mare whose name I can't spell real? XP))  

Moon.Mage.Raein

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:10 pm

[[There all dead. XD Though it would be intriguing to have them alive. Thank you though. ^^ Adrastos could be if I made him one. He'd be uber hawt and i was thinking about it.]]

"What do you speak of?" she asked quite curiously. Her spaded tail flicked before it touched his ankle and slid up his leg. The little coniving and decietful mare was at her best it seemed. Giving the victem no hope, unknowing of what the predator was thinking. It's how it should be.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff