Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
The Hallow's Eve Ball Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Halloween
<3
100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Hallow's Eve Ball

" Welcome my dearies to Hallow's Eve Hall where I, Madam Marvel, am hosting the first Hallow's Eve Ball in twenty years. Do not be alarmed my dears if your parents told you of my last party, they do not wish to spoil you like I do. Come in from the cold, bob for the apples, mingle as you youngins should. Explore my lovely home - just don't go into the room with the red doors. I'm having renovations you see. Now come, come! Enjoy this Hallow's Eve night! "

CURRENTLY: Madam Marvel has poisonied her guests with a mysterious red mist. Anyone who breaths this mist will be turned into their costume. You can not escape the mansion.

Objective: You have been invited to Madam Marvel's Halloween party. She has only invited guests under the age of 20. The party is the hype of town and all the kids are talking about it. You must come by whatever means possible. Madam Marvel is expecting you to come in costume.
Setting: Halloween night, the party starts at seven - Modern day

Character Requirements:
Name:

Please choose wisely on your costume, there's many twist and turns with this Halloween role-play.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:17 pm
Name: Kyoshou
Costume:User Image Ringleader of the Demonic Circus

((Someone's welcome to be my evil clown date xD))  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:28 pm
*Note: You don't have to write that much, I just did it because I think I might turn this into a story D:

Name: Daiyu "Dai" Jintao
Costume: Chinese Vampire

"DAIYU," Dai's grandmother screamed at the top of her lungs from the bottom of the stairs. Dai sighed from her bedroom and walked out into the hall.
"What."
Dai's grandmother shook her cane, "Young lady, you will not talk to me in that disrespectful tone. Now get ready for bed -" The door bell rings interupting grandmother, she shakes her head. "Kids wanting candy no doubt. Parents these days! Letting their kids out on such an evil night."
Dai's grandmother continued babbling on, Dai sighed and went back into her room. "She'd freak if she knew I was going to Madam Marvel's ball." Dai smiled picking up the costume she made herself, "But that's okay. She'll never know." Dai proceeded to undress and put her costume on, "And I guess no one will never know what I am either..." Daiyu looked in the mirror - she was now dressed as a Chinese Vampire. Due to her Chinese heritage, she couldn't help herself from creating the rich costume from her culture.

Now that Daiyu was fully dressed, the hard part came - slipping out the house withouth grandmother noticing. Because of her fear of heights, Dai refused to use the window. It was six thirty now, Dai knew her grandmother would be in the shower. She slowly slipped out her room and jolted to the front door. "I'm safe!" Dai said as she ran outside past some trick or treaters. Dai turned up the road and started walking towards Madam Marvel's mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:56 pm
Kyoshou finished putting on his costume that he had worked so very hard on. He had always been fascinated with theater, circus, and magic. His costume was the product of all three with a dark twist. He looked at himself in the mirror as he put on his top hat with the stuffed crow. He adjusted his mask feeling very proud of his costume. Kyoshou made his way to the front door when his mother called "Your going out?" He turned to her and said "I told you I was going trick or treating, remember?" She gave him a worried look and said "You seem a bit old for this don't you think?" She gave a sigh and continued "Ok, but promise me you'll stay from that Madam Marvel," Kyoshou looked back at her and lied "I promise" He really had no intention of trick or treating but he knew his mother would never let him go to Madam Marvel's ball. He was hoping he would meet some cute girls there and hopefully some of his other friends. He made his way out of the door and took a moment to stare up at the full moon.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:05 pm
Dai pulled up her huge sleeve and looked down at her wristwatch, it read 6:45 PM. It would take 15 more mintues before Dai reached the mansion, exactly when the doors would open. Even though Dai never met Madam Marvel, she wanted to be one of the "cool" kids. She was known for having a strict Chinese mother and having straight As in her classes - now it was time for her to party hard.
"I wonder who else is going be there... hopefully they'll like me..." Dai said picking up her pace.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:15 pm
Name: Eliana Marie Owens

Costume: User Image Elphaba Thropp (of Wicked) Anyone want take on Galinda or Fiyero? Haha.

Yeah...I'll change into the costume once I get everything.  

Lily the Pink

emo_dude2367

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:27 pm
Name:Joseph
Costume:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:28 pm
Kyoshou was almost to the mansion. He waked passed a misty graveyard where a few people were hanging out. He strolled up the path whistling to himself. Kyoshou wondered how many people lied or convinced their parents to let them go. He suspected not that many. He made his way to the giant double doors. The doors wouldn't open till 7o' clock. He leaned against a stone pillar by the wall waiting for more people to arrive.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Dai arrived at the doors, she must have been early because they weren't yet opened. She then realized someone was there. It was a guy wearing what looked like he had been to some freak show. "Umm, hi..." Dai said, trying to make herself comfortable for tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Kyoshou smirked. It was time to pour on some of his charm. He stepped closer to the girl. He tried to act as cool as he could but stumbled on a stone step. He quicky recovered and said "Good evening 'milady. My name is Kyoshou." He quickly flicked his wrist making a black rose appear in his hand. Although it may have seemed like magic, Kyoshou had just had lots of practice with sleight of hand. He handed Dia the rose and asked "And you would be?"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:09 pm
Dai blushed accepting the rose, "My name is Daiyu... but I like being called Dai. Neat trick."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:44 pm
Eliana approached the mansion on her broomstick, feeling the cool night air on her face. Hm. The party looked somewhat impressive. She landed some distance away so as not to attract suspicion.

She smirked to herself at her choice of costume. Tonight, she would be just a pretend witch.  

Lily the Pink

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:11 am
Name: Dana (I'm original, huh?)
Costume: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana was still at home, even though she knew the party was apart to start. She was never very good around crowds of people. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go. She got up from laying on her bed. Looking at the dress she bought the night before...

'Costume required' it said on the invitation. What was the point? She all ready looked like a freak anyways. She looked down at her wooden hands. Why? Out of her brothers and sisters. Was she the only one who had wooden skin?

"Oh well, at least I don't have to pay for an expensive costume." She sighed and got dressed for the party.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:53 am
Name: Rei
User Image

As Rei awoke she looked around her room for her costume, she found it hanging up on her wardrobe door, just where she left it. As she was throwing on her costume she noticed her scar started to bleed, she ignored it and decided to go out to the party hoping she wasn't going to be late. As she arrived she saw a girl and a guy standing talking, she thought she better stay her distance, they looked like a happy couple.  

HACK-Jane

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:38 pm
Eliana walked up to the mansion, only to see mostly people acting like idiots. She cringed. Was it really worth staying tonight?

(>.< Fixed)  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games