Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:35 pm
Yes, I am somewhat masochistic.

I decided that it was about damned time to get some good style in the avatar ratings threads. So here we are then. If you're extremely bored, please do go rate some people. Just make sure you read my rules and follow them and whatnot.

Have fun, kids.

post script: Yes Myst, I stole the BoE graphics.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:14 pm
Heh, cool...  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:17 am
Dat's fine by me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:26 am
Oh terrific, another thread where the nattily-dressed rich bastards in the BoE can have a go at tatty little Legion.

*Seethes with class consciousness*

stressed Come on, let me have it. Come on!  

Mr Legion
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:58 am
Nooo, we're not going to rate you, you're going to rate other people! ...Silly... xd

Click the link.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:56 am
Jadeelf
Nooo, we're not going to rate you, you're going to rate other people! ...Silly... xd

Click the link.

whew, thank goodness! Here I was avoiding it because of fear of getting a worse scoring than some of those random people. It'd be kinda embarrasing seeing as were supposed to be well dressed and all... sweatdrop I shall go there immidiatly!  

animus
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:10 pm
animus
whew, thank goodness! Here I was avoiding it because of fear of getting a worse scoring than some of those random people. It'd be kinda embarrasing seeing as were supposed to be well dressed and all... sweatdrop I shall go there immidiatly!
You don't think you're well-dressed...? *arches an eyebrow* don't have a problem with what you're wearing...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:02 am
Mystrunner
Dat's fine by me. 3nodding
I figured you wouldn't care. It just makes that page look so damned official, you know?  

Jadeelf
Crew

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:42 pm
Jadeelf
animus
You don't think you're well-dressed...? *arches an eyebrow* don't have a problem with what you're wearing...

oh? ^^ yay, thats cool^^ I usually thought my outfits were only ok, nothing special... but thanks for the compliment^^

btw... gaia's actin' funky like hell today... dieeee!! *stabs Gaia*......for some reason I think that may have been slightly counter-productive... but hell it felt good! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:27 pm
Oh, right on.

You got me snapped in my sexy "Just crashed back down into earth, all Major Tom vs Top Gun" styled aviating navy suit.

heart  

Barghest
Crew

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:46 am
Ah, I got it after clicking on the link. Hoorah! I'm completely behind on what's in the shops these days, though, so I'll merely be observing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:46 pm
Sessuriyu: I killed those five gay guys and wear their skins as a suit.  

Sessuriyu
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:10 am
It doesn't really matter what you're wearing, Legionsy. You are a member of the guild, and therefore, in this particular thread, you are god. Got it...?

So go in there and tell people how much they suck. Go on, do it, It's fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:31 pm
You suck?  

Sessuriyu
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:06 pm
No Sess, not here. Go to the avi ratings thread and tell people they suck there. There's a good boy...  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games