Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:17 am
User Image

The silvery orb that sat high above in the heavens was now rising higher to sit within the passing thickened clouds. Soon twilight would arrive which gave way to the bright sunny days as they came and went. Always, the light evolved and retracted in a pattern as if it were set upon a timer.

The bold stallion of the water turned from his mistress looking upward to the crest that sifted outward to a land he could only ponder, for his hooves dared not touch upon the terrain beyond his mother's embrace. It saddened him knowing most soquili were living out there somewhere, though he refused push past that point.

As the salty air pushed towards his back and hindquarters, he stared in awe of the high rising mountains and thick forested areas. Now that fall was almost in season, he noted the colors that hung from those high majestic trees, as they stretched as far as the eye could see. Is that where the sea maiden had traveled to beyond Eternity's watchful eye he wondered. Breathing deeply the smoky scent of burning fires in the native dwellings were strange and almost foreboding even. He was a bit intimidated, yet Mizu's curiosity was growing.

Stepping forward he let his hooves touch the harder ground.

A strange cry was heard in his ears, that of his mistress longing for his return. Ears swiveling the stallion snorted and tossed his great head. He longed to see the other land, though he could not forsake his mistress for his own foolishness. Rearing high he called out to the Sea that whispered his great name, "Mother. Womb that I lie within from the days of my birth, how you comfort and bade away that which brings harm. Trust... Trust you whisper in my heart, and I obey with hooves running toward your shores".

He called out once more before racing back into the frothy surf, letting the water coo and stroke his legs and body as if it were a gentle mother's touch.

He could never leave her side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:58 pm
User Image
The night sky reflected off of Ayelet's eyes. The vision changed, as the clouds played with the moon. It changed the feel of the environment, giving everthing a sort of lively glow.

A heavy, slow breeze, invited her to try something new. Pushing forth, her hooves met the cold waters of the river. She paused there. On the other side, the forest. A dark edge stood it's guard, daring her to journey on. Shaking her head, as if in answer to it's call, she turned south. Be it water or forest, she had never been to the edge of either.

The light flow of the water pulled over her ankles. Time was forgotten, as she followed it's command endlessly. Her gaze, watching the heavens above.

She stumbled. More than once. Not watching where you were going, wasn't wise, when wadding through the river. She tried to be more caustious, peering down in search of the occasional rock. Once her eyes would focus on the stars that danced on the water's top, all hope was lost. Her eyes would then return to their home in the sky.

The moon now hung well above Ayelet. Her trance was broke with a bit of shock, as the water suddenly met her chest. Over time, the ground had slowly gave way to more water, but this was sudden.

She stopped moving, in a fit and a splash.

Everthing was different, she noticed. Where was she?

A faint cry was almost heard, but her tingling senses managed to muffle the sound. This was the waters end, yet not as she had imagined it would be. For it did not end, but instead swalloweed up the lands that she knew.

The smell, reminded her of rain, in the moments that it wet the dry earth. However a poor comparison it might be, it was the closest thing she knew.

And the sound? Was like that of a waterfall that had lost it's steady beat. The crash was at soft intervals, that didn't continue on, but faded on into the breeze.

As she listened, it carried a second cry in the distance.

Again she splashed about, as she began to move towards shore. She stopped. Was she going towards the sound? When she didn't even know why?

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:44 pm
He stomped his hooves furiously letting deep grunts escape his muzzle. He was prisoner his heart cried aloud with another call that echoed deep in the night. No, he couldn't think that way, he wouldn't betray the one thing he'd known from foal hood till adult. Still it fully frustrated him that not even a hoof could overstep those bounds.

High above the Lady in the moon watched from a distance.

Her silvery glow beaconed to him which made the great water steed begin a gallop that pulled him swiftly throughout the water surrounding him. A vision, a dream that paced itself with each powerful thrust into the soft wet sand beneath him. As a spray of water spread outward he picked up the pace into a full magnificent gallop letting all inhibitions released to the wind. He was angry yet sorrowful that such a fate was bestowed upon only him.

But, as things begin they normally end as his frustration sifted away deep into the night behind him. As his hooves settled into a canter than a trot he slowed to finish in a perfectly still stance, breathing deeply the salty air that invigorated his senses. Tossing his great head he snorted once more looking downward as the water rushed away from his feet, then snuck back once more. Forever moving, forever beautiful, how he loved his mother more than anything.

Blinking he stared deeply within the silvery glow lying around him, a faint yet beautiful aura resting upon each rolling wave. But, what caught his eye was something moving in the distance, an almost strange image of a sunset that played in the rolling surf.

Breathing deeply he walked slowly, his tail swishing back and forth in curiosity. At first he thought the winged bird had returned, but no this was something completely different. With each step forward he realized it was a mare that had come into his kingdom. Light flowing into colorful darkness enveloped her entire form with curled locks, deep as her lower legs.

He wondered who she was and where she hailed from, perhaps the land beyond the Sea's gaze. Walking closer he kept his distance yet neared her in observation wondering if she too like all the others could tame that burning frustration of what lied "out" there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:11 pm
Lowering her head straight with her neck, she peered forward into the distance. Her eyes struggled to place source to the cries. The sea air made it difficult. Her ears tuned in, as she heard another call. Following shortly after, a figure came into near view, thrashing through the waters. She thought she could make it out to be another soquili.

Raising her head up, she watched as they began to move about. The ghost like form, was silhoetted by the moons cast of light. He almost blended perfectly into the life of the sea. Yes, it was indeed a stallion.

Unmoving, she watched with intent as he rounded near. Another beat joined in drowning song, opposing that of the waters. It was her heart, racing madly. She was equally frightened and excited.

The mud sucked at her hooves as she moved them from their long place of standing. The tide had made her almost root in the sea. Bounding from one side to the next, she threw her mane into the air and called into the night. It was an eerie, yet entirely beautiful greeting, that pierced the nights calm.

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:04 pm
He stood still as the night as his eyes focused deeply upon her. She wasn't of the Sea, but she did speak in colors bolder than any subdued tone as it carried with her. As the waves crashed upon the shoreline it was a melodic sound that carried deep within his soul. A faint yet beautiful voice only a mother could emit, haunting and Eternal. As the gulls flew overhead he almost smiled, for they with the ocean's muse were one in the same. The air and the Sea, one but many combined with one another.

He stepped closer this time still watching with only the repeated deep breathing that billowed through his great nostrils. A faint mist escaping as the water soaked and seeped into his oceanic coat.

Her voice seemed foreign to him as she called out yet he was intrigued by it nearing even closer. He closed his eyes a moment before raising his own head back releasing a deep whinny that mingled with the passing tide. It was his own tribute to his mother and a welcome to the brightly colored mare that had ventured quite far.

Nodding his head he returned his gaze upon her wondering what things she had passed in her journey to his home. He could only fathom the great spires of the mountains and what lie beyond.

Breathing softly though his voice was rather deep he uttered one word, "Welcome". It was rather subtle yet he meant it to be an invitation.Besides the appearance of the red macaw stallion, and the wind lord, only the Sea Maiden had been his only other guest. And even though he wanted them to stay longer, he believed that nothing would ever be stable or confined. For water was a great entity that forever traveled and played to her heart's content. Bringer of life and emotion, she was indeed the mother of all that survived.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:52 pm
Waiting for the wind to blow. Watching, as he pulled slowly near. Listening, as his voice rang clear.

Her eyes swelled at his display and resounding call of the wild. She smiled, for it seemed that he held the very essence of the frothy waves themselves. He was swirled with the waters movement, both in his hair, his coat, and laying low in the bellow of his voice. Even the fluidity in which he moved through the shore. All told a living story of who this stallion might be.

Bringing her head down gracefully, she bowed to his 'Welcome'. Closing her eyes, she remained still for a moment. "I am honored.." she began to speak, rising her head in search of his gaze. "..to be here." she finished with a gaze to the sea. Wherever here might truly be.

A soft breeze played in the curls of her hair. She didn't turn her head back to the stallion. For the first time, something other than the sky above was captivating her. It was the horizon as she had never seen it before. Here the water touched the sky in perfect harmony. It made her long for the morning to come, so she could see the sun hug the waters.

As if the stranger had been watching the very same thing she had, she whispered softly, with a short pause between the two words, "It's beautiful."

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:33 am
His eyes were entranced, as they fell deeply in her colored coat, though he seemed to be staring upwards at the radiant sky as she. Each breath of the sea calling upwards to the realm of the sky a domain for those that carried feathery appendages upon their backs. This mare, here in front of him, carried no sort so she must of arrived from the outlet that lead into the birth of the river. the place where he usually stopped to drink occasionally, was his only attempt at seeing the rest of the world. His mistress, always cradling his thoughts, kept a tight grip upon his heart.

"Yes it is" he breathed with a deepness rumbling from his great chest, "All that exists in this world sets a scene of everlasting beauty." He watched her for a moment then let his gaze follow outward to the soft murmur of the rolling waves, a song of mystery and wonder.

"Are you from the other land that steps always away from my footfall?" he queried still keeping his ears and eyes trained upon the movement that stretched outward for a million miles it seemed.

Finally he turned to look at her again,"I am Mizu, The lord and caretaker of this land." His voice once again seemed o bellow against the crashing waves, yet there was a gentleness that surrounded his thoughts and heart.

"What do I have the interest to call you by fair one, if I may ask of your namesake?"

Perhaps knowing each other's information and names would make a conversation much more interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:23 am
She stood, her jaw temporarily unhinged, as she stared. Her lips didn't part however, so she didn't gape noticeably. Even the quiet crash of the waves at her side didn't easily draw her attention.

It made sense when he spoke of everlasting beauty. "It is, just as you say. I stand in awe of it's magnificence." She was greatful for chosing the river as her path now, instead of the dark forest. Her journey was proving to be very rewarding. She hadn't expected much, but just followed rather. This was a beautiful finish.

She raised an eyebrow over her pitch black eye with a golden iris, turning to look now, at the stallion. "I am, as you say, from the other land." Her mind swam with the meaning of such a question. Did this mean he lived here?

Mizu.. she repeated his name in her mind. So he is in fact, the keeper of the seas. Her head tilted slightly as she curiously imagined details of his life.

She bowed. "I am Ayelet Hashachar, named after the Morning Star." A long introduction, but she wanted to have some match to his. Pulling her head up, she added "You may call me Ayelet."

"Please, Mizu.." she pronounced two syllables of his name with respect. "...I'd like to know more of the role you play, as the caretaker of this land." she finished politely. That can hardly be a coincidence.. she thought, in response to him being part of the sea. She found him intriguing already, no matter the answer.

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:31 pm
A role he played, a keeper of the Sea as she called and beaconed to him in a breath's notice. He felt himself a master of the tides though he wasn't of the fish species. From little on up he galloped down and back on the way to adulthood over the sands of time that slowly sifted and returned from whence they came.

"I've lived here, " he spoke deeply, "since I can remember." He smiled hearing the soft song that pushed through the waves like a child seeking something grand. "So a suppose I'm like a caretaker over my mother which is the Sea. The constant waves as they murmur sweet songs have called to me for what seems an Eternity."

He watched her now seeing that curiosity seep through as water recedes from a sponge when its too full to retain anything more. Imagine someone from another place coming to a destination they've never stepped upon before. He felt that deep inside when he stepped on the outskirts of the beach. A hunger for knowledge yet fear of making another saddened if he were to leave.

So lost yet so far away. That's how Mizu felt thinking of things beyond his comprehension. She on the other hand could visit any place she wished.

Why then did Ayelet come here to the bed of the ocean, a place of his sanctuary when there were thousands of things and places she could of visited?

But contemplating this wasn't necessary since she was indeed here.

"Tell me Ayelet of the other realms, what lies over the outskirt of the beaches? Where the turf becomes grass that stretches for miles. Where the shadowed giants rise high into the ocean of air above? Indulge me with what I can never set foot or gaze upon." His words were deep yet the soul within him was yearning for closure of his wonderment.

She seemed to him of the sunset he usually gazed into nightly. For the ocean was a beautiful performer with the sun dipping downward as her mate. Both in harmony they lit the sky with radiance then drowned away to darkness which was known as night.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:45 am
She only began to fathom what Mizu was saying. "You've...never left the sea?" she blinked up at the mysterious blue stallion. She didn't feel pity, and how could she? This place was beautiful.

But...wouldn't it get lonely? Her heart sank at just a taste of such a burden. She was alone too, but company was never far away if she so desired it. Life was everywhere, and those living it covered the lands just about anywhere.

She shook her head slightly. "How could I even begin to explain such elements of life, that you've only longed to imagine?" Her eyebrows shielded her face with a gentle softness, an expression that could of turned sad, but she smiled warmly.

Her eyes closed as she drew in a slow deep breath, imagining the land at it's best. She could only think of one answer. "Mizu.." she spoke his name as if she knew him, like the voice of a friend. "..ten minutes before the sunrise, no matter where you are, everything changes.

"Everything sounds better,
everything looks brighter,
everything feels better."

Her head subtly nodded emotion into her words. "Colors change, if only for a short moment, the leaves, the grass, the rocks, the air....they all look different. Each place being given new meaning by the suns glow." She shrugged a small laugh, unsure of herself as she shook her head towards one shoulder. "If you've seen a place before, you could see it twice through the eyes of the sunrise."

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:14 pm
As the waves crashed upon the shoreline the gulls cried outward causing a harmonious interlude filled with fantasy and wonderment. The sky changing from black to vibrant mellowed shades, morning would arrive in a few hours.

As the stallion listened to the mare's gentle words he felt a deep sense of longing, knowing himself of these numerous things. Colors. Yes he witnessed hues unlike any other, for the ocean meeting the sky is unlike any witnessed by someone that's never laid eyes upon it. Like a sparling light show at night, the day rising and setting was a canvas only the creator could muster. Everything that came and went never ceased, for the day it would his mistress would surely be saddened for an Eternity.

But, rocks changing, and leaves for a certain amount of time also were of interest. Sand never changed, though it glowed under the sun's influence on day's of the summer moments. Glistening diamonds that seemingly lied spread out for miles and miles. Then without warning the curving tendrils of the water would snatch up great heaps leaving hallows in their place. This was his day, his night in a home he'd known forever. While others came and went he stood with time, a sire of the sea.

"Words have great color if the speaker wishes them that way. Even with your subtle descriptions you've painted a canvas for my wonderment Miss Atelet." He nodded tossing his great head feeling his mane whipping outward like the stretching ocean. As the water misted upon those whipping locks, the ends of his mane shimmered like the frothy depths.

"In a few hours you will see sunrise as it creeps over this realm. Care to stay and witness what you speak of change? I'm sure that your heart may even stop. For I never grow old of witnessing the mother and father as they dance their waltz across the horizon."

He smiled deeply at her, curious to her thoughts as she breathed the salty atmosphere around them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:40 am
Her surroundings became only a backdrop, as her curiosity focused on the peculiar stallion, she had only just met. The current ebbed at her feet, demanding some notice, and she didn't indulge it's command.

"There's so much more to tell though.." Her thoughts swam in the distant lands, away from the tide in which she still stood. She thought of the forest, and it's harvest colored leaves. Something so simple before, now seemed so grand a display.

She digressed from her thoughts for a moment, blinking through mist at Mizu. "Of course!" she gasped, her feet splashing a bit in barely contained excitement. She regained her cool momentairly. "I would want nothing more, than to see the morning sing it's song upon this place." A chill swept over her, her coat and mane jerking about for only an instant. Maybe she was cold, her coat being wet for so long. Maybe..it was the idea of watching something as glorious as a new sunrise, in a place like this, with the mysterious stallion she had just met.

Her eyes betrayed her, looking not to the sky in which they spoke. They scanned Mizu with a different look, as if she was seeing him for the first time, this time with wonderment. She was curious to see what he would look like under the suns early cast.

A stong wind blew a spraying mist of water over her. She laughed as she squirmed under it's soft shower. It was freezing cold. She looked to meet Mizu's eyes and smiled. Another shiver broke down her spine. This time, it was because she was cold for second, but it passed. She would of spoke, if she hadn't been so caught up in the moment.

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:08 am
Mizu himself was both tugged by this beautiful mare and his mistress' call in her loud yet gentle siren song. Except for the arrival of the stallions and the fading winged wave, Mizu had never met another mare that held as much reason to stay as the sea ran her gauntlet.

He wouldn't deny being curious for water held curiosity like no other. Gentle, compassionate, always seeping into something to simply be there. Ayelet's coat was like the sunset he noted so many times standing in the ebb and flow of his homeland and sanctuary. Had she been blessed by the father sun to carry his beauty settling into the outskirts of night?

He hadn't realized he was drowning within her coat as his thoughts pushed away the sea into his own bliss. Though the thundering waves pushed against him, Mizu was lost in the moment himself, as if Eternity herself had stopped time, not realizing that minutes, hours were passing as they stood still as a cliff overlooking a distant reef.

The sky overhead began to lighten gradually, starting first from the sea's baseline then to the horizon above. A dazzling purple and pink painting the black canvas to a soft watercolor painting.

Her words then finally reached him as if the Dawn rising had snapped the great stallion out of a mystical spell, "Much more to tell?" he repeated as his eyes lighted with the Dawn now letting the sun start his journey upward. The waters already warming around their strong legs. Noticing her shiver he motioned to the mare to follow him towards the higher beach so she could begin to warm. "The sea is a wondrous thing, but too much of her love can quickly turn one saddened with sickness and despair. Come the sun is rising. Its a much better view here."

Then he walked slowly so she could follow stretching her legs in the meantime.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:44 am
She looked to Mizu, watching as his coat seemed to darken before the first sign of the dawns early light.

Everything felt so calm and she almost lost herself in what felt it could go on forever. That is, until he spoke again. It brought her back to earth, and with it, the realization that she was convulsing with shivers from the colds bite. She locked her knees, bracing the shivers till they almost dissipated.

"Well yes. I believe there would always be more to tell, of lands in which one has yet to see." she mused as she began to follow him. Her legs were stiff and heavy as they moved out from the depth of the waters. "I could even tell of places in which I have yet to see myself, but have expeirenced just by being close to them."

Her mind gave deep thought into his exsistence. She never met, nor imagined anyone-soquili that would be bound to one location. Would she of thought it any different if it had been a soquili stuck in the forest, or some other land based location? She decided it didn't matter where ones home was, as long as it was heart felt.

Her head cocked to the side. She couldn't help but ponder it even more. But couldn't one leave and still call another place home? Only to return to it when it needed? She was thinking to much, and it wasn't really her place to ponder such things.

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:04 am
He moved like a lucid wave, his tail flailing in the opening breeze that accompanied the tide. Whipping like its own form of water it remained silken smooth occasionally returning to lie upon his neck. In essence he was a single drop of water that remained loyal to the entire ocean laid out before him.

The light shimmered over the shoreline in the vibrant pinks and blues as they became brighter with each rise toward the heavens. Though Ayelet was more sunset, as the sun lifted in his journey she too lightened in his rising. Colorful. Indeed she mirrored the gallant deity of the sky as the Goddess stirred beneath him.

"Intrigue me of the trees and the stones that lie beneath one's feet in this distant place, the air and the coldness that flows from the highest spires." he murmured still entranced of the sun's beauty that reflected upon her coat. Standing this far from the Sea, the warming rays would soothe her chills helping her to regain strength once more.

The gulls appeared in the horizon seeking breakfast as always, but there was a new sense of curiosity that filled him. What if he were to leave his land for only a bit as he accompanied Ayelet he wondered. Would his mistress be so bold to call him back if a guest was present?

The thought was rather tempting to say the least. He wanted to see this other world as she described it, if only for a span of the breath he exhaled.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff