Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Cloud Gazing (Kicheko and Devunde)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:10 pm
Kicheko stumbled through the grass with a happy glee on her face. It was the first time she had gone off on her own, and it felt amazing! Everything looked so new and exciting, and her eyes flew back and forth at every new color or shape that she found. The day was already a good one, and she was confident in her adventurous ways.

After many moments of pouncing, the young female flopped her body onto the grass and rolled back and forth. It was so cool and fuzzy, and Kicheko stopped herself to lazily watch the sky. The wind was pushing the clouds at a fast rate, and she was giggled while looking at all of the shapes and sizes. At first she thought she saw real figures in the sky, but that changed almost instantly as the clouds moved.

Sitting there was starting to make her dozy, and she fluttered her eyes before realizing she might fall asleep! But she was so comfortable at the same time.. that she decided to just remain there with sleepy eyes. "Must stay awake!" she then grumbled to herself, while kicking at the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:24 pm
User Image

Perhaps when the cub say figures in the sky she wasn't completely mistaken. Fore the young God of Clouds was gliding along through the objects of his domain, his fluffy form reselmbing them heavily, especially his wings. He dipped slightly to the left, trailing a paw through the airborn moisture. They always looked so different up close...and they felt so different then most would think.

Getting the sudden urge to watch the clouds from a distance instead he wheeled downwards and glided to the ground. He landed on light paws not far from the sleepy cub. Being rather oblivious, however, he didn't even notice her. Instead his silver eyes simply lifted to the heavens, right to where he had come from.

Ary Keeyara

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:13 pm
Kicheko stopped her inner rant when she noticed a white figure leave the sky. Wait.. how was that possible?! Was she seeing things again? She really needed to control her imagination!

Jolting her head forward, she shook some of the grass off her body and narrowed her eyes on the scene. To the left it was clear and the same, but when she turned her vision right, the white from the clouds was standing very close to her. After her eyes adjusted to the figure, she realized it was another lion, one what was very beautiful at that!

With happy eyes, she brought her body comfortably on her paws, and gleamed at the figure. "Hello there! How did you um.." she paused, and giggled to herself. "How did you just do THAT!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:55 pm
Hmm? Devunde blinked at the sound of a voice. He wasn't alone? Turning his head slowly he gazed apathetically at the scene behind them. There were a cub there...and apparently she was talking to him. Folding his wings, though they continued to shift and ripple like clouds, he blew a strand of curly locks out of his face. Finally, just when it seemed like he wouldn't answer her question he countered it with another, "Do what?"  

Ary Keeyara

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Kicheko also let out a series of blinks, but her expression molded into its usual smile quickly after. "Well, it looked as though you fel from the sky! But, now that I get a better look outta ya.." she pounced around the boy and then quickly stopped herself. "I see that you have some wings!"

Now HOW was THAT possible?! "I have never seen wings like that before, that's why I had to find out. You are such a charming looking guy!" With a cheerful glee, she curled her tail around before collecting herself once again. Maybe he was just a quiet one? Well, she would have to get something out of him soon, since she was quite loud herself. "Those wings look soooooo nifty.." she eyed her back with a chuckle, but then quickly brought her cool eyes on the male. "Is it scary to fly? I would surely lose my balance."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:55 am
Devunde's face remained rather pasive through her entire...rant? Something like that. He didn't really understand what had her so excited. But then, flying was an everyday activity for the godling. And since his empathetic skills were lacking he couldn't imagine how she must feel not being able to do the same. So instead he half listened in a state of bafflement. There were a few things that he could answer, though.

"It's because my wings are special. They're like the clouds," he murmured, as if his shifting, swirling wings didn't show that enough. He didn't even reply to her comment about him being charming since...it went a little over his head. He wasn't very social, so the last thing he was going to be was charming. "And flying isn't scary," he replied solidly, as if no other possible opinion could exist, "It's the best thing in the world."

Ary Keeyara

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:18 am
Kicheko let her ears droop a bit, and she continued to watch him with a half-smile. Was she bothering him? He didn't seem very interested with her actually being there, and that made her confused. "I can leave you alone if you want.." she then murmured, while trailing her eyes somewhere else. "If you are the quiet type, I totally understand, but you know? Its nice to make friends, and I am only trying to do that."

With a shrug, she pawed at the ground before listening to him speak about flying. "I am sure flying is the best thing in the world, and I am glad you enjoy it so much. The land can be fun too!" Kicheko allowed her last comment to spurt out in a giggle, and after a moment she sighed with a kind face. "Not all of us are born impressive, so we have to create our own identities for that sort of thing." She gave the male an all knowing wink, and continued to gaze off in the distance.

She couldn't tell at this point if she was bothering him, and she tried to remain positive even though he didn't seem that interested in her words.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:21 am
Devunde had never really had friends, nor made an attempt to make them. It was abstract concept to the young god. So he had no real sense of what she was talking about when she said she was trying to make one of him. It was beyond his reacehs of understanding. So instead of trying to comment on something that he didn't even really listen to in the first place, he kept to the bits that made sense to him. And like a true god ruling over the domain of clouds, this happened to have to do with the sky.

"I don't like the land much," he commented blankly, blinking and wondering what was so great about it. He only liked the land when it offered a good place to cloud watch, really.

Ary Keeyara

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:25 am
Kicheko sighed and glanced back at the male. His personality was one she was not used to, and her bouncy self didn't know what to make of him. If she was always on the land, did that mean that he didn't like her then? "That's sort of negative you know, since there are lots of fun things to do on the land." And with a nod, she glanced about in hopes of noticing something interesting. "We may not have clouds down here, but there are lots of pretty things to see and play with. You don't come down here much, do you?" She then asked, since.. that would make sense. If it was a choice of his, she understood. But exploring was so much fun! Ah well, everything was fun for her so, that was probably why she was so enthusiastic.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:39 pm
"No," he responded simply, as if it would be obvious and he wasn't sure why she was asking. This girl puzzled him, for none of what she seemed to talk about made sense...but then he wasn't in touch with much that didn't have to do with clouds or the sky they traveled through. "The only thing on land I like," he replied reluctantly, as if saying he liked anything on the land was stupid, "Is the lake in my mother's pride. It reflexts the sky so it's like...there is no land at all."  

Ary Keeyara

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:12 am
Kicheko, once again, didn't know what to feel. This male's negativity was so blunt, and he truly didn't care for all of nature's wonders. It was making the female upset, but she tried to shrug it off. "Well then, you seem pretty bent on your opinion, and it is impolite for me to tell you what to think. But still, I think you are just being unhappy about it." With a nod, she glanced at the male's eyes now. "Whatever personal query you have with the land seems pretty immature in my opinion, and your not even giving nature a chance! What if I said I hated the sky because I cannot fly? That would just be mean and selfish of me."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games