Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Words from Ace Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You missed Ace?
  Hell yeah you missed Ace D<
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:25 am
Hello my darling duckies, have you missed Ace's peachy face? Of course you didn't! It's Ace. dramallama

Anyway, lots of ups and downs, eh? It's okay my guildies -Pats your back- We'll get through it! Will use the power of love, friendship, and a bag of potato chips! No? Okay.

So I've had some what of a decline of activity. Omg D: What a b***h I am to leave you all, beat me please? I'm being a bit of a masochist, ne? If you don't know what that word is go look it up in the dictionary or use context clues D<

Back on topic, lol, as I was saying - I haven't been around much. I've been doing stuff for school and exploring other website - dundundun. Gaia hasn't been all "Whee!" for me. But hey, with Halloween coming up we should like party <3

Damn it, I've yet to get my major point. -Smacks self- Okay. Now for some neutral sorta news. My Dad's been in the hospital for two weeks and I've had to take care of the house. It has driven me nuts O.O Home alone is not fun - there aren't parties or beating the crap out of burgulars. Home alone means washing dishes, washing clothes, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, cooking, and getting fat >.> ******** persavitites and the only damn thing I can cook!

But I got WONDERFUL NEWS!

Daddy and Mommy are coming home from the hospital today <3333 I missed them soooooo much ;-; I'm so happy I could squeeze my boobs for hours. But I'm typing and doing school work, pfft.

And now let's move on to some other things...

PEN PAL TIME.
Real mail is better than e-mail or a private message. And I think I'm ready to start spreading the joy! So, pen pal anybody? I already got one person I'm sending a letter bomb too twisted heart

Hmmm, what else...

Why aren't you reading Immortal Ghost! Because I suck and fail to update D: Comment the pages so I feel special and work on it.

Why the hell is dictionary such a hard word to spell? I mean, you use a dictionary to look up words or find out to spell them - why couldn't they use an easier word? SRSLY.

I love Leo. He is the only man who I can wake up next to and hear him go PUUUURRRRR. I know, I should post pictures of him sometime soon. He's so BIG. I should post pictures of myself but I suck too much.

I also am starting to take on a new twist to drawing which may be unrevealed sometime soon ninja But don't count on it D:

I think that's all folks. Friday I saw the Violent Femmes concert so hooray for me.... I think I'm going to go make a sandwhich. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:30 am
ACEEYYY *hugglomptackle* :3 good to hear your parents are coming back ^^ and i know about the dictionary but come on, why is dyslexia such a hard words, if dyslexic people have to right that ******** how are they meant to xD  

HACK-Jane

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:33 am
squee_moon
ACEEYYY *hugglomptackle* :3 good to hear your parents are coming back ^^ and i know about the dictionary but come on, why is dyslexia such a hard words, if dyslexic people have to right that ******** how are they meant to xD

rofl heart
Yes, dyslexia is also a crappy word to spell D<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:39 am
Its nice to know that Ace is feeling so spiffy :3 I'm glad your dad's doing ok. hmmm CONGRATULATIONS ACE! You've been selected to be my model for my new style of art *glomp*

Here's an example if you wanna take a look [x]  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:40 am
[ S o u l ]
Its nice to know that Ace is feeling so spiffy :3 I'm glad your dad's doing ok. hmmm CONGRATULATIONS ACE! You've been selected to be my model for my new style of art *glomp*

Here's an example if you wanna take a look [x]

THAT'S AWESOME <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:41 am
ninja  

Dana Pixie Stix

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:02 am
Um ok maybe i am the one to say this but uh whats the violent femmes? (why do i feel i am going to get shocked responces)

But it is good there coming back from the hospital just remember for you and them to take thing's easy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:14 am
Angelic_Highlights
Um ok maybe i am the one to say this but uh whats the violent femmes? (why do i feel i am going to get shocked responces)

But it is good there coming back from the hospital just remember for you and them to take thing's easy.

Don't worry xD They're not that popular.

You've probaly heard their most famous song, "Blister in the sun," and that's about it.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:16 am
hahaha ace i have not even heard of that rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:24 am
Angelic_Highlights
hahaha ace i have not even heard of that rofl

rofl

So you can listen to it : http://www.projectplaylist.com/node/16826728  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 am
Woah the instrumental sounds like..... WOAH ok the singer also sounds something like the beatles. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:38 am
I tried to do a halfbody but I phail at b00bz emo

User Image

I think I made you look more like a doe than a fox o.o  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:42 am
*beats you with a fat stick* Nice to see you's around blaugh And yay for your parents coming home!! ^^ That will be great, it will be nice having everyone home again I am sure ^.^ And sorries to hear you're so busy with school >< I have been so busy myself... yay senior year of high school? gonk I shoulda taken easy classes sad And I hope to see that art soon blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:53 am
@Angel: I know, they're different xD
@Soul: Smexy >3 I like being a doe ;o
@churrlo: Nooo, fat stick D:
Aww, poor you for hard classes. I said screw it and dropped Calculus.... now my Global Affairs teacher is like "WORK FOR EVERYBODY! ESSAYS! HOORAY!"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:05 am
Soul - so cute!

Haha yeah they are that but thats what we need in the music industry. how is your dad now? much better  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff