IT IS TIME FOR THE

User Image

User Image

Scroll down to see the Halloween Hunt for Orbs, open Now thru THANKSGIVING

User Image

Here's something to occupy you while working off your Tricks & Treats:

Hunt for House Orbs

Here are the rules:

Scattered around Gaia are four Magical Orbs! Made by the same artisan who crafted the Triwizard tournament's golden eggs for champions,each Orb is a work of art with something special inside.

Near each orb is a code word, and a clue to the location of another orb.
Find all four of the orbs and PM LadyHealingHands with
1. The color of each orb,
2. The code word next to it
3. What's inside the orb.

A note to Mods and Heads of House: you can enter these as well!

First one back wins choice of Mokona or Morgana's Hat and 10 house points! won by The_Golden_Sage!
Second one back wins choice of Mokona or Morgana's Hat and 5 house points! won by Orna!
3rd one back wins 400g and 5 house points! won by gerp91!
4th one back wins 300g and 5 house points! won by Garnet17th!
5th back wins 250g shopping spree and 5 house points!

Everyone who PMs LadyHealingHands with the correct info wins a chance at a November 2007 sealed!

Final orb location reveals an interesting announcement
Clue one: Seek where each savvy Haven member should look when they first come to Haven!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:11 pm
User Image
The tables have been vanished. The jack o'lanterns lit and floating...

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:56 pm
You push the doors to the Great Hall. To your delight, everything is decorated in orange and black. Many candles have been lit, bringing the Hall to a magnificent glow. As you look up, pumpkins of every size float in the air above you, seaming almost to be part of the grand stary night that is the Great Hall ceiling. Many of your housemates are already there, dressed in their finest Halloween wear. You finaly note that there is a giant pumpkin suspended near the middle of the hall. Curious, you look in front.

Before you, the five Hallowed (or Halo 'd ) Haven Halloween Helpers stand, wands at the ready. Suddenly, Garnet takes her wand and points it to her throat, whispering a spell. Soon, her voice becomes loud and clear for all to hear:

"Welcome all Haven members. It is with great pleasure that I announce the official opening of our first Halloween ball. Please note that there is still many Halloween activities to participate in, so feel free to check out the Event forum. Guild rules still apply, so nothing out of the ordinary. Most of all, have fun! Without further ado..."

All 5H's proceed by raising their wands at the same time, each sending a jet of vibrant blue, green, yellow and red. After a split second, the giant pumpkin explodes and confetti falls over the crowd. The ball is finaly open.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:01 pm
User Image
This is so exciting!! I've been waiting for the Halloween ball ever since it was announced.

Personally, I couldn't decide on a costume until right before the ball opened. What do you think? I'm just glad that I've payed attention in transfiguration classes all these years.

Orna

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:12 pm
Pretty spooky, Orna. We can't even see your guts or anything. *she pokes Orna* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:15 pm
User Image
Well, it's a good thing that as a skeleton I don't have any guts or blood then - or else I'd be fearful to have you as a nurse. smile

*pokes Garnet with he wand, emitting blue and gold sparks*

Orna

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:26 pm
Super walked into the Great Hall as the scent of cinnamon, and sugar filled her. Noticing she was one of the first to appear she walked swiftly over to the other girls and smiled! "This is so amazing! Everyone who help made this so great!" she boasted with pride. Quickly lashing her wand to a pumpkin bursting it with life as red sparks flew. The pumpkin proceeded to dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:33 pm
*she laughs*Indeed. I'm also going to be offering free blood tests for first years. twisted  

Garnet17th

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:36 pm
Free blood tests! I should be more surprised then I am!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:38 pm
User Image
*laughs* I'm just hoping that none of the younger years take it into mind to try to make me dance like Super make the pumpkin dance.. For some reason dancing skeletons amuse people..

Orna

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:44 pm
Well to some people they have never seen one! I danced my first year! It's weird being a seventh year! I hope someone asks me to dance! As long as its a fast song! Lights her hair on fire for her costume! Man is it hot in hear or it it me?! *she laughed*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:00 pm
User Image
It would be nice to dance - I'm just not sure how many guys will come, much less ask me to dance. I've probably caught to many of them out late or snogging their girls.

*laughs*

Oh the joys of being a prefect! smile

Orna

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:18 pm
Crazyforfood is comming, and he's a guy. smile  
The Library - Archive of Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers