Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP] Without a Shadow of a Doubt Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:51 pm
The shadows around the forest grew dark and opened up a portal from the shadow world. The shadowy Pae'il came out and looked around, his form returning to solid slowly "It's been since I've stepped foot in the real world" He looked down at his shadow and then back up "You're not escaping ever again Moon, now that I have control"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:16 pm
Back propped up against a trunk, pale rose eyes closed, her bangs softly brushing her cheeks and shoulders... Zana slept. A basket with a variety of flowers was looped in an arm, long since wilted from lack of water. And only as the sun began to set, did the female awake again, her eyes slowly opening to the world about. She yawned and glanced about dazedly, her gaze slowly focusing as she blinked the blurriness away. Where...where was she? The faint smell of goldenrod. Thats right. She was picking flowers for her mother. Picking flowers?! Zana silently gasped, quickly moving to her feet. She had fallen asleep! Just two minutes under the tree shade...and she fell asleep! The teen looked at her basket sorrowfully and shook her head. At least her mom could possibly make poperee or whatever it was called, out of it. And she would have to pick fresh flowers in the morning. Her sights went up to the pink and blue sky before snaping back down. She had to get home, fast. Question was...what direction was home? Her free hand came up to her face, sigh. The female didn't even notice the shadows around her darken, her muddled, sleepy brain sluggishly working to figure out a way home. Wasn't there something about moss? Oh gaurdians...  

Tartara

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:28 pm
His ears picked up the sound of a voice nearby, his ears had not heard another voice while isolated in darkness for so long. He walked through the approaching darkness, feeling the shadows of the night growing and the moon's light cloaking all of the shadows with it's shadow. He came upon the female Pae'il after a few feet and looked down at her "Are you lost...?" He stopped for a second and stared at her almost with fear She can't be, I thought I returned her into my shadow, how did she. No this can't be Moon, there are other Pae'il out there  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:34 pm
The poor pae jumped a foot in the air at the voice, the strangers approach so quiet. She immediatly darted behind the tree like a startled deer. Not like she didn't know that he knew she was still there, but just getting out of direct sight and alignment worked well enough for the demonic. She didn't respond to the question, mostly because she didn't remember it in her flight. Zana didn't dare move from her tree, praying that the male would leave her alone  

Tartara

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:47 pm
"I see...afraid of the darkness" He turned away and sighed deeply. He didn't mean to frighten her, but it was hard when he was basically a darkness Pae'il, still for a demon she sure was cowardly "I see demons aren't like they use to" He folded his wings around him and walked towards her "Do not fear me, I am darkness, nothing more"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:56 pm
She quickly shook her head, though of course, he couldn't see that. As he walked around the tree, she edged around the opposite side, wincing at his comment that demons weren't as they used to. What did he want with her? What was he talking about with 'darkness'? She tried her best to guess his movements, to always keep the tree between them.  

Tartara

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:03 pm
"Will you stop this foolish game" He sighed and grabbed his forehead, shaking slowly "This is why I left the world in the first place, none of this world understand the darkness, no one ever did...besides Luna" He stopped and made the sound of footsteps, but stood in place to see if she would be smart enough to figure out it was trick get her in his view  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:16 pm
Another wince, her hand coming up to lightly touch the trunk. "...I can hear you breathing." The demonic spoke at last, her soft voice akin to the whispering of fall leaves upon the ground. Slowly, very slowly, the female peaked around the tree trunk. Just a little, only half of her face seen. But there. "...and I can see your shadow."  

Tartara

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:28 pm
"Heh a coward, but smart" He looked at her one eyes slowly and shook his head "It is best not to look at my shadow, she is very sensitive" He noticed Moon's mind returning into his shadow, it seened this Pae'il's similar apeparance was reiving Moon's rebellion  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:40 pm
The female winced again, disapearing behind the tree trunk once more. It was rare for her to willingly let a pae even see a part of her, and the shy demonic hid before he had a chance to see the rest of her. Only those she felt secure around did she willingly reveal herself...and so far...the man seemed sorta...mean. "...not cowardice...I'm not afraid."  

Tartara

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:51 pm
"Then why are you afraid of your own kind?" He walked towards her again, making Moon rest again before she could wake up fully The last thing I need is her making this worse "Look I know what you think, I was the same way until I learned how tot alk to others...all I had were my shadows"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:59 pm
"Not afraid." She repeated again, her voice never increasing nor decreasing in volume. The soft sound of footprints, shift of the shadow, Zana moved around the tree slowly, keeping it between them still. "Reserved." Distrustful She added in her mind. Where she could hear his breathing, Zana made sure she was completely silent, each footstep soft, breath slight and smooth. "...what do you want?" The bold question horrified her but maybe...maybe she could get him to leave...  

Tartara

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:18 pm
"I came back from the shadow world and heard you, you seemed lost...The night is not a good place to be lost in" His eyes glowed yellow when the aredarkened, even though they were blue in color, shadows always had hose glowing yellow eyes. He turned away and looked back at her "Trust me, if you stay out too long you'll see something far scarier then me..." He felt the shadows around him grow stronger, fading into the moon's shadow and becoming more stronger and harder too control The shadow world is opening up again, but why?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:25 pm
Far scarier then him. She sighed softly and looked hard at the tree seperating them, thinking a mile a minute. Slowly, painfully slowly, she reached up and touched the lily in her hair for comfort. She stepped out from behind the tree. Everything about her, even in that one movement, seemed to tell of a certain quality of delicacy about her. As if one was to simply brush against her, she would shatter irreplacibly. The female didn't look at him, her pale rose eyes on the ground infront. "...Can...you...point...where Headquarters is?"  

Tartara

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:31 pm
"I'm not sure, but come closer, I can't explain what's about to happen, just trust me" He looked at the shadows growing stronger, he then recgonized them, they were Moon's shadow servants. He didn't know why they were coming from the shadow world, but then realized what wasn't under him "Moon...my shadow"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff