Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] Samus + Brenna ((for me and Ronove))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

(( =P for me and Ronove only ))

Samus stretched out his large black wings to full length. ah he was beyond happy his wing that had been mauled by the kalona was finaly healed. oh he was lucky his wing had not been damaged beyond repair giving a snort and a toss of his mane, he stuck out like a sore thumb in the open clearign he currently was in to any who came to the clearign walking or by sky. seeing as no one was about, he ruffled his wings and closed them to his side more than happy that he was not running into anyone. even though it had been a while since he seen roxy the one person he felt he could trust atlest, the solitude suited him better than runnning around and meeting anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:35 pm
Unfortunately for Samus, he wasn't really alone.

Brenna wasn't happy at all Everything that could have gone wrong today -had- gone wrong. Her breakfast? Trampled by a bunch of no-good foals. The river water? Muddied by a pair of lovers playing in the shallows. They had NO respect for anyone! She snorted and flicked her tail.

... what she really needed was a good run. Something to pull the frustration out of her muscles. The mare raised her tail and broke into a lope, her back arching as she kicked up her heels. Her lithe body twisted as she catapulted across the open space, finally breaking into a full-out gallop at the end.

The feeling of muscles straining, her breath aching sweetly in her lungs; tt never failed to cheer her up!

Her body was a blue-black streak across the grasslands, wings half-spread and pulling her off her feet. All alone --

-- or not.

She pulled up with a snort, eyes narrowed as they fell on Samus' dark form.

Tristan Thorne

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:21 pm
Samus eyes narrowed and glanced around as he heard the thunder of hoofs smacking against the groud at a run. snorting as his eyes caught sight of a female wind of a blue/black coloring. now this had to be interesting since he hard cared for other winds or even the other races, though he had a tendacy to be more trusting towards his own breed. grunting, he made no move towrds her and only eyed her to see what exsactly she was planning to do now that both had noticed one another.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:35 pm
Brenna stood stock still for a brief moment, eying up the stallion with a calculating look in her pale eyes. Did she really want to deal with another soquili right now? She'd been so sure she was alone...

Well, if you ever REALLY want to be alone, fly. She admonished herself sharply. A flash of annoyance and irritation rippled through her frame, but she shook it off. Replacing her faint frown with a sly smile, she rustled her wings and walked up to the male.

"I've been having such a bad day." She canted her head to the side, ears pricked towards Samus. "You here to help make it better, love?"

Tristan Thorne

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:51 am
Samus grunted and tensed a little, raising a brow at the female wind as it seemed she was eyeing him. "is this always how you intrucde yourself to a stranger?" he titled his head slightly fnding it odd. " and i wouldn't know if i was here to make your bad day any better since before you spoke i had no clue you where having such a bad day." tail flickign he had never had someone approch him in the way this mare did so he was a bit caught off guard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:50 am
"Is there something wrong with the way I introduced myself?" She inquired, her eyes wide with innocent dismay. Her ears flattened slightly, as though she were ashamed of her actions. "I'm only being polite!"

She rustled her feathers and took stock of the sky, which was clear as a fresh stream this afternoon. She could just fly off. After all, this stallion wasn't being particularly friendly, and she knew she'd be able to find one who'd be more pleasant company in a heartbeat...

But her sprint across the open meadow had left her limbs aching with fatigue. A little rest, a little entertainment...

"You can call me Brenna, love." She said sweetly, flicking her tail.

Tristan Thorne

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:00 am
(( LOL didnt realize how old this rp was xD. and sorry for a crappy post i never really gotten to rp Samus at all sadly))

Samus sighed and gave a small grunt. it seemed he always was saying thw rong thing, no matter he would just deal with whatever happened. "i wouldnt really know i'm not known for being social." eyeing her, he ruffled his feathers a bit uneasy. " alright Brenna.." going silent rather fast he was not use to having too long of conversation with someone he didnt know. looking away and at the ground, he wasn't sure what to say or do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:38 pm
(( Lol, no problem! It's not a big deal at all. <33 ))

"... I can see that." Brenna tossed her head, her ears flickering with faint annoyance. But she had to admit, for all his lack of social skills this stallion was a little... well, cute! She could imagine him blushing under that soft dark coat and it made her smile.

"Since you haven't given me a name, I'm at a bit of a disadvantage." She commented offhandedly, eyeing him. "So you really can't complain when I call you "love"..." She grinned. "... or Blackie."

The mare canted her head to the side for a moment, then nodded. "Yes, I like that. Blackie. So, what are you doing out here, and what in god's name happened to you to give you those massive scars?" She asked, motioning with a flick of her feathers to his healed wing.

Tristan Thorne

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:44 pm
" i give you that and the name is Samus." Samus' wings twitched a bit when Brenna mentioned his wing. he hated being reminded of it. " got in a fight with a kalona and about lost my wing cause of it." frowning his wing still gave him pain at times which is why he kept grounded still more than flying like he use to. eyeing Brenna, he wondered what she would think now.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games