Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Gemma & Vidia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:52 pm
This RP is for Lady Evelyn Nyht's Vidia and Kyribird's Gemma.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Near the Kawani Village.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:58 pm
User Image "Don't wander too far" was the last thing the filly heard from her mother as she pranced through the grass. It was her first time wandering away from any guardian and she was a bit nervous to be out in the large world alone.

She flicked her short white and red tail, her cyan eyes glancing for something entertaining. A butterfly was off in the distance and she leaped over there like a deer after it.
"I'm going to crrrrrunch on you," she said running after the monarch.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:11 pm
Her parents were constantly worrying over the filly - perhaps it had something to do with the loss of their two daughters beforehand but Gemma knew nothing about that. All she knew was that her Father was being over protective and her mother wasn't any better. Generally, the little gem-colored wind had no problem listening to her parents but today she was feeling just a smidgen rebellious.

She'd wandered far from her home - a beautiful pond with a cave and a grove of trees that belonged solely to her family - but she felt no danger. More the exhilaration of pure freedom.

Until then, Gemma had met no other little girls and the sight of a filly prancing around made her eyes light up immediately. Excitement fluttered in her stomach and she bounded toward her stopping short only when the voice sounded, "What did it ever do to you?" she asked, horror evident in her voice over the exclamation of crunching the little creature.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:21 pm
Vidia turned her attention to the new voice. She offered a large, cheeky grin to the filly and instantly forgot about the butterfly. "Aw, it's just a game," she said. She flicked her tail quickly in sheer joy and she looked her over quickly.

"You've got wings like my sister," she said in awe. She knew that some day, that young filly would be able to fly through the air like her father does now. But the other girl seemed to sparkle brightly in the sun, quite unlike her family. The dark purple of her pelt was just as different from all the other adults she had met as well. Her mane and tail even faded like Vidia's to another shade. Instantly, she liked the filly. "My name's Vidia. Wanna play with me?"

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:27 pm
"Oh. Well it's not a very nice one!" she said with a look of indignance about her features. It only faded once the other filly began to talk of other things and the almost demise of the butterfly was pushed to the back of her mind - but not forgotten.

"I got them from my papa," she said proudly, puffing up, "He's pretty, just like my momma. But she's a unicorn." Gemma never missed an opportunity to let it be known her mother was of such a noble race! The name given, it was only polite for the filly to return it.

"I am Gemma. Sure, I'll play. So long as nothing gets hurt!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:37 pm
It was a good thing Vidia's mother had taken the time to explain the different breeds to her when they went for their usual walk out to the village. She saw so many different kinds that she had always asked her mother to explain. Luckily, Unicorns had been explained to her and her amazement grew even more.

"You're mom's a Unicorn? That's so cool, Gemma!" She jumped off the ground like a doe in her joy and nickered quietly as she pranced. "And don't worry. Tag isn't bad. My Unkie Nacio taught me it."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Pride welled in the little gem and she let her own little wings flutter quietly to her side, "Uh huh! My papa's a wind, and so am I. But my brothers are an alicorn and a unicorn too."

The little mare tilted her head - Tag. She knew that game! Her papa and brothers and her played it all the time! Her mother sometimes joined, too. But it usually took some persuading. "Nope, not bad!" She pranced forward, butting her head against the filly's shoulder before skittering off, "Tag!" she called.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:25 pm
She squeaked when the filly's head touched her shoulder. A few seconds passed before a large grin broke on her face and she charged after the other one. "Not fair," she said laughing, not really complaining that the game had started.

Her dark hooves thundered on the ground as she loped. Her balance was better than when she had first been out of the basket, but she was still potent to few accidents. She tried to bring her nose further out to touch Gemma's rump and tag her back.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:15 pm
The girl meeped when the nose brushed at her rump and she jumped slightly, narrowly escaping tumbling over herself by a flare of her wings. Now she was it and there was nothing stopping the filly from taking the other down! Giggling, Gemma made a sharp turn and went after her, flaring her wings further and using them to propel her faster through the air.

"I'mma get you!" she squealed happily, hooves beating at the grass and propelling her toward Vidi easily.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:08 am
She looked over her shoulder and saw that she was indeed gaining on her. She was using her wings to help speed her up. A moment of awe flashed on her face before she dug her hooves in as hard as she could to make a sharp turn like her mother had shown her.

"No, you're not," she giggled just as she felt Gemma touch her in the flank. She laughed and dug her heels into the ground again to turn around and race after her again.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces