Submit

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:49 pm
Note: This Rp is backdated to between when Zevach met Ezriel and before he'd grown. Gemma is also a foal in this rp. <3

User Image

Groaning softly into the evening air, the colt lay near motionless along the stream at the edge of the woods. He'd just ventured into the black forest, where many Kalona and skinwalkers lurked and lay in wait. Luckily, he'd met no such thing....yet unluckily, he'd run into something much much worse. A Mutant. One of the offspring to Reaper, Ezriel wasn't as vicious as his fabled father, yet in trying to prove himself to the stallion he'd been beat up; not to death but near critical condition.

Puncture wounds from spikes still bled as the red liquid trailed down his side, a gash running halfway on his spine caused most of his backside to be a shade darker than his usual teal coat thanks to the bleeding. None the less, he'd done it....he'd gotten approval from the beast to train him, he'd be strong....and Zevach couldn't wait. To top it all off, they'd even trained afterwards....which left the colt exausted and woozy from the loss of blood.

Yet he wasn't stupid, he'd stumbled his way quickly out of the forest before any Kalona or Skinwalker could get to him and settled himself into a chilly stream so the blood wouldn't draw attention and to hide his wounded scent. Zevach's small body shook from the chill, yet he couldn't go home just yet....mother and father would surely flip if they say what happened to him; he'd return in the morning. Yet for now the challenge was just to stay awake, despite how tired his eyes felt as he lay his head on the shore.

He was really in a state now, not even anger would come to him now...and that was something the colt always relied on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The little gem had decided to wander off on her own. After finding several small animals and taking them to her mother to heal (since her father could do no such thing) she had decided to venture off in search of another adventure. Her brothers were being quite uncooperative in her escapades and preferred to do whatever it was they were doing. Boys. Huff! How she wanted a sister or some other little girl to play with. Maybe she'd find one when she was out today.

It was when the scent of blood, metallic and overwhelming, hit the young filly's nose that she stopped in her tracks. Something wasn't right and the girl had the urge to follow the scent. Sure, it was likely dangerous to do so but the thought of some poor creature needing help and her not doing anything to help was beyond her comprehension. Perhaps it was the unicorn in her that didn't show up in any other way.

Tiny wings fluttered with determination as she sniffed and started to follow that trail. Pure instinct and perhaps a little off (since she got lost three times on the way to finding the colt) but she eventually came to the stream. Silly colt - didn't he know that only travelling WITH the stream would hide the scent? Water masked, but up until there it had been a trail of bread crumbs straight to him!

Golden eyes widened, "...Hello?" she called, tentatively taking a step toward the cool water and letting it rush over her hoof, "Do you need help?" Stupid question - of course he needed help. The question was if he was too stubborn to take it from the girl. Not that Gemma knew what she was going to do since she most definitely wasn't a unicorn but...still!

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:37 pm
Snapping his eyes open as hoofbeats rung softly through the night air, Zevach's heart began to race....what if a Kalona or Skinwalker had followed him here? He hadn't been completely dumb in making his trail....he had a makeshift plan! If one such creature were to stumble across, he'd let the stream carry him away and hope that they'd be unable to follow for very long. Yet a part of him hoped Ezriel would smell him out and come back for him....yet he doubted such. Part of his training was he needed to be responsible for himself, which meant getting himself out of messes like these.

Despite how hard it seemed at the time.

Growling almost like a kalona, he tired to shuffle his way back into the water; ready to let the current of the deeper portions sweep him to safety.....yet right before he was to do so; a filly came into view and tentively headed to his location in the stream. It was an odd mix of feelings he got at the moment. Relief that someone had found him who wouldn't consider having him on the menu, irritability that she'd ask such a retarded question....but a bit of dissapointment on what she could even do to help him out. None the less, he was too tired to be irritable, and I guess if anything she'd be in more state to tell him something awful had found them then with his tired senses.

"Well....yeah." He stated cooly, trying not to be snappy with the filly. Looking up as gold met ruby, he wondered what someone like her was even doing out here. "Why're you here? Didn't your momma ever tell you to be weary of blood; since it attracts bad monsters?" he questioned, perhaps she was just naive, like his sister. It was a very good possibility that there were more bubbly air heads like Eponine out in the world.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:48 pm
"Of course you do," she chided herself at his answer, "I should have asked do you want help." If he was anything like her mother (who was stubborn about relying on anyone, mind you, even Gemma's father), he'd not want the little filly to help. The question he posed, however, made the little gemstone grin.

"Of course she did," she answered, taking a few more steps into the water. She carefully dug them in each step of the way so she wasn't carried away as she made her way towards the colt, "But I have a soft spot for hurt things. Comes from my momma, who's a unicorn. Besides, I can fly away if I need to!" nodding her head she inched her way closer to him, tail swishing back and forth with a mind of its own as it brushed across the water.

Once she got to him she leaned her head in and, without asking permission, butted at his neck carefully with her nose. He was certainly torn up and while she had no healing powers like her brothers and mother, she could fly if need be. "You need to be washed off before we do anything. Infection is bad." Her momma had told her all about it when she'd cut her hoof trying to get to a rabbit in a nestle of thorns. The question was how to do it without agitating his wounds more.

The filly pondered that for a moment before dipping her wing down to catch water and she shifted herself - almost losing her footing - to lift the appendage up and dribble the water over the wound on the other's side. Red flowed downward and colored the water a pale pink. "What happened to you?" she asked, concern obvious.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:43 pm
Rolling his eyes a tad, although keeping his head down so the filly wouldn't see such, he looked back up when she drew near. The sand below her hooves shifting slightly to make it a bit unstable for her to walk on...yet it didn't bother him much, he'd just flopped into the water when his legs had given out. He debated what she said....it seemed by the way she spoke she had experience with helping others, or else he assumed she would have just rushed up in a paniced mess to help him.

He snorted. "I don't need your help....but if you're so intent then be my guest." There, he made sure to keep his pride in tact, while not so gracefully asking for help. It was true, he'd be fine....but since she was already here anyways...

"Unicorn?" He echoed, as it seemed to catch his intrest quickly. Immediately he looked to her forehead and could see no such horn, a bit confusing but he only had to assume that her father was the one with the wings. "Although you're not, I see." He added, before raising a brow as she scooped the water with her wing. Well, it did make sense....so he didn't feel as bad if she could just flit away at a moment's notic-

"OW!" He hissed as the water drizzled onto the still open parts of his wounds. Immediately he tensed, the hairs along his back rose swiftly....shutting his mouth tightly not to attract any unwanted attention from lurking beasts.

Yet when she asked of what happened, he went a bit silent for a moment. "Well....I met up with a mutant....he's scarier than any Kalona or skinwalker i've seen. He's got spikes coming out of his skin...lots of them! We kinda....had a misunderstanding. Its okay now though..." he coughed, was it getting colder now that the sun was just finished slipping from over the distant mountians, or was it just him? "You should be weary...not all hurt things seem the same....it could be a trick." He warned, but she probably was already told this....he'd just thought he'd be nice for a change and show a wee bit of gratitude.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:56 pm
The foal inwardly rolled her own eyes at the pride that the young colt was trying to show. Honestly. It wasn't going to detour her from helping the boy, after all, and all it did was make him talk more. A simple 'yes' would have been fine and saved him a whole lot of stress.

"No, I'm not," she agreed - though it was a slight sore spot within the gemling. She very much wanted a horn. She was the only one aside from her papa that didn't have a horn and it did make her a wee bit jealous. But that was neither here nor there for the moment. Still, her voice remained calm, not a hint of her jealousy in it. It didn't suit, did it?

"Hush, you'll attract something not so good if you're not quiet." She wasn't a stupid foal, that was for sure - and she was a little older than a newly out of the basket filly as well. Wing dipped down to scoop up more water and gently drizzled it along. The process was repeated until the water around them was a deep red and once she was satisfied she started to backtrack out of the water. "I'm not leaving," she assured him, "Just lookin' for the right plant..." Plants could be put on things to help staunch bleeding.

Her ear remained out to listen to his explanation, though, and she winced, "Sounds not pleasant. And I should, but I like helping things if I can. It's just how I a--Aha! There it is." she didn't speak loud, just in a slightly above a whisper voice, and bent down to pull up a thick plant, mud still attached to its roots. Mud, while it could make things infected, would help keep plants in place until he could get to a unicorn. Back into the water she went - praying she wouldn't be swept away.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:31 pm
Pursing his lips slightly as she partially scolded him, telling him to shush. Well he knew that, yet the pain had caught him off guard and thus he'd had no time to quell it before he yelped. Oh well, it seemed they were alright as he couldn't hear anything approaching. Perhaps they would be lucky and not run into any unpleasantries during their time together; the last thing he needed was Ezriel scolding him for not being prepared even when he was wounded!

It was strange, this filly. Why did she help people when she could potentially get into danger herself? Like she said before, maybe it was the unicorn in her which drove her to do the things she did. It was kinda touching really. Zevach nodded softly, watching as she searched around for a plant. Looking back at his reflection in the water, he frowned....she didn't deserve any of the rudness he usually settled with everyone. He'd be nice to this one.

"My....name is Zevach." He spoke, turning his head to watch her wade back into the water he lay in as she returned with the plant in tow. "What's yours...I'd....you'know. Like to know the name of such a...kind...soquili." Oh, that nearly hurt. He doubted he'd ever said anything nice like that in his entire life thus far.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:06 am
Gemma picked her way through the flowing water and undertoes and dug herself in firmly once she reached him again. Plants were placed to the nearest wound she could find and a wing was bent down to scoop up the clay-like sand before it was slapped up against him. Still, she did it as tenderly as she could. Back and forth to the bank she went until he was as patched up as she could manage and once she was finished she stood in front of him, head tilted to the side. Golden eyes trailed to make sure that she hadn't missed a spot. Finally, she was able to speak again and answer his words.

"Zevach. It's nice to meet you, Zevach, though I think it'd be nicer under better conditions." She nodded her head again, then, mane that was slightly wet from splashing water flopping almost comically in front of her eyes. Huff. Huff. Huff. The hair flipped away from obscuring her vision and she offered a smile, "My name is Gemma," she answered with a small bow of her head. Politeness was something she'd learned from both her parents early on. "And thank you. But maybe we should get ya out of the cold water before ya get...uhm..." her eyes went crosseyed as she tried to remember the word that her momma used when she was outside in the cold for too long. It was a long one, though, and she failed in remembering it. So, the foal did the only thing she knew how to do to cover up her failure! "Well, before you get a cold, I guess."

Good save, there, Gem.

"The mud and leaves will mask blood. We should be able to get you to my home easily so momma can heal you...If you don't mind?"

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces