Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:47 pm
User Image

It was a dismal day to say the least, off in the partially covered forests near the sea. The grey clouds loomed overhead, casting the lands into an almost depressing scape of grey itself. The rain fell down onto the terra the same as it had in the early hours of the morning, not soft...but nor was it torrential either. Each droplet the stallion could feel run down his dark teal coat made his fur twitch, as fall approached the rain no longer held the warmth of the summer and spring months but rather the chill of impending winter.

While his ivory and teal locks began to stick to his face, his head was tilted downwards as he found himself staring at a spider's web. Along the finely woven strands hung small drops of rain....and in the center a butterly who had been trying to escape the rain wriggled feverishly to escape.

It was a bit tragic, he thought.

The spider, sensing the struggle in its web had darted out from its hiding spot, enduring the drops of rain and slight wind to get to his next meal. The butterfly obviously didn't share the same intrest and fought for its freedom. As the small scene played out before the soaking stallion's eyes....he dawned on a question. Who should live? Kill the spider to save the butterfly? Or simply leave the butterfly since it ought to be fate that he'd landed on the web? He knew what his father would have done, nobly save the butterfly from the trecherous web....yet he didn't always think of if the spider had died. There was no pourpose then. One would always die, always.

So Zevach did the one thing he could think of.

He stomped on both the spider and the butterfly, crushing both with his hoof into the terra before turning and moving on through the rain.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:49 am
User Image

The days rain nor the darkened clouds had stopped the mare from moving. This kind of weather was nothing new. No different than any other type of weather she had endured so there were no surprises. Though the lack of activity during this depressing time was quite curious. Normally there would be groups of Soquili moving across the planes. But now only the few scragglers who did not mind the wetness could be seen.

Not that it mattered much to her what the others did. She had her own agenda to keep. Her own plans for this day.

Rose's quiet wandering had lead her to the shores of the sea. The wind whipped up the salty water into swirls. Shoving it off its mundane course of back and forth against the sandy shores. The air thick with a slight fog from the excess moisture in the air. Truly a depressing scene, but that did not effect her.

Stepping into the shallow water that constantly rolled in and out. Washing p against her legs. The mare walked. Her long, raven mane and tail moving back and forth as the wind beat against her body and the rain soaked her to the bone. Such a wonderful display of nature's power, she noted as she continued to move on.

There was much to do. No time for dawdling.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:10 am
Drawing forth from the confines of the woods, the teal stallion treaded softly on the sands of the sea. His eyes absorbing the violence of the waves crashing on shore, the waters truely wild and uncontrollable during storms like these. It was in a sense awe inspiring, the sounds and fresh scent of salt and water filling his nostrils to once again wipe out any thoughts once plauging his mind.

Closing his firey red orbs for a moment, his ears flickered skywards to some off sloshing sounds; disturbing the natural crashing of the waves. Opening his eyes to the rain ridden world, his head turned down the shoreline to take note of the rather preculiar mare walking along in the thrashing waves.

As she neared, he did not say a word, instead taking note of those....things atop her head, not to mention the odd contraptions she wore around her neck and on her hooves. That must be terribly uncomfortable, as he raised a brow and cocked his head to the side; once she was close enough he took a few steps to walk into her path....cutting her off as he stared into those violet orbs.

"What're you doing out here? Its unusual for mares to get their hair wet..." He mused, although he did have truth behind his words....many girls utterly feared storms thanks to how it 'wreaked' their appearences. Zevach wasn't dumb though, he was to the point, and knew this one must not be that type of mare.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:18 am
Rose had taken no notice of the stallion until he stepped into her path of travel. Not even a hello or an introduction. How quaint and yet forward. As was the question and the statement that came right after it. Was this stallion that dense that he could not see past his own nose? Possible.

With a small snort, she stepped around him in one swift motion. "Not all mares are prim and proper like your statement suggests. Quite a chauvinistic statement I must add. I prefer the rain anyway."

Taking a few steps past him, she stopped for only a moment. Turning her head over her shoulder to glance at him. She could already tell what kind of Soquili this one was. There was the saying that actions speak louder than words. Well, in her mind, words told a thousand tales about the one who spoke them. "If your trying to catch my attention your going about it all wrong with such pigheaded comments."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:57 am
Smirking softly, Zevach tilted his head to the side as if to ponder something. Perhaps the statement could have been seen exactly how she described it, and often thats exactly what he wanted. Chauvinistic comments could more easily bring out what kind of temperment a soquili really was, since anyone can retort more easily than to strike up some lame conversation. From her words, he knew he needed to be careful with his mare, for she wasn't as cunning as Isis and preferred to from what he gathered get right to the point.

This company would proove interesting.

Brushing off the comments, he strolled up about a pace at an angle from her, keeping his distance a tad bit. "Perhaps I didn't want your actual attention till I knew a little bit about you." He spoke up, his tail flicking. "But usually, you'd be exactly right in assuming what you did."

He wouldn't lie, sometimes he just didn't downright care. Yet she looked interesting, and definately not from around here; and information was vital to Zevach and his training. The more he knew the better combatant he'd be in the long run. "I enjoy the rain myself, not as hot on my pelt. The name is Zevach. Yours?" He was glad he hadn't aquired the ebony pelt like his father and Brothers had, it was hot enough with a dark teal coat as it is.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:13 pm
She hadn't moved, not even batted an eyelash when he moved himself. "Hm. Very well then." He was a bit right on that point. Sometimes it was better to learn things from observation than just sauntering yourself up to a total stranger and start sticking your nose in their business. But, this stallion contradicted himself quite a bit on the point as well. He HAD walked into her path, so he was doing more than just 'observing'.

Turning more about, she was now face to face with him. Never leave your back turned to anyone. You never knew if they would try to jump you or stab you in the back. Keep everything in front.

"Rose. A pleasure I'm sure, Zevach." She studied him quizzically. Taking in his odd colorings and markings. The heart on his nose drawing a bit more particular interest. Wondering how much teasing and badgering he got from it. It certainly did not suit this stallions personality.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:23 pm
He was slightly confused by her anticts to say the least, how she stopped completely to turn and face him. Was she that mistrusting? It wasn't like he'd be able to do much as is, now if he'd been walking with Ezriel well, he'd never turn his back to him if he didn't consider the mutant a friend. No bother, he didn't feel too much like walking at the moment anyways and stood his ground a comfortable distance from her.

"Rose..." He echoed, funny, she did suit the name, he figured the mare to be a kind one to someone probably other than he. Yet roses's had thorns, and thus were stronger than most flowers.

"It is, indeed." He attempted a smile, untill he took note to the way she studied him....and more importantly the looks to his nose. Frowning in a more defeated mannor, he sighed and shook his head. "I know....I can't say i'm thrilled about the heart." Why did it have to be him who got the heart in such a stupid and obvious place? It wasn't like he was a romantic or anything who'd kill for such a cute trait. He was going to be a warrior! What kind of laughing stock would be be to other fighters when he showed up with that dainty heart on his nose?

"May I ask where you're from? You don't exactly, well, look like you're from around here?" If the armor didn't give it away and the things on her head, he probably wouldn't have asked otherwise but it was obvious.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:08 pm
The corner of her mouth curled up into a subtle smirk. It did indeed amuse her. But more to the fact that it just did not suit him, nothing more. No one could control exactly what markings they would get upon birth. Though she herself was purely flesh colored. "I don't know many who would be. Though it shouldn't be a deterrent with whatever you plan on doing with your life. Just because one is born blind or perhaps has butterfly wings doesn't stop them from achieving their ultimate goals. If it bothers you that much then it will forever be a road block that you will never overcome."

Her ears twitched a few times as she listened to the crash of waves nearby. Small water droplets dripping from her pelt. Muscles tensed just a bit, but she still seemed relaxed. "Your observations would be correct. I am not from these plains. I hail from a land a fair distance away on the other side of the mountains." She motioned towards the monstrous mountains on the horizon, opposite of the sea. Their peaks shrouded by low handing clouds.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:16 pm
"True enough." He nodded, usually he forgot it was there since it wasn't easy to see your own nose...yet he did get some grief thanks to the girls he usually met swooning over the mark. This Rose was wise, he had to admit....yet it made him wonder all the more of the land which she came from.

As she motioned to the mountians, he glanced back from the way he'd originally come and cocked his head to the side. "I was born on those mountians, it was when my siblings and I were hatched we ventured down here with my parents. I can't say i've ever been further than that, my father has been past to the desert though; not any farther. If your land further than that?" He inquired, perhaps where she was from required such armor? "Are you a warrior?" He inclined next, even he knew that looks could be deceiving.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:40 pm
"Hmm. Your father must of been pretty strong if he could survive the harsh environment of the desert. Its not a place for beginners." All true in some sense. The intense heat of the day and the below freezing nights could send even the strongest of creatures to its knees if it did not know what to do in such situations. Not to mention some of the beasts and critters that roamed the rolling sand dunes.

An ear perked slightly at his inquiry of the distance to her home. "Much further than the desert. A good several weeks travel from here." A hint of humor flashed in those violet eyes as a small smile crept its way onto her muzzle. "Something like that."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:53 pm
"Yeah....I suppose when your passion is wandering you gotta be good at it or else you wouldn't wander very far now would ya?" He murmured; not all thrilled about speaking about his old man in such praising terms but decided to simply leave it at that. One day he too would face the desert plains and then have the bragging rights his father had, even though the stallion had a feeling he didn't go there just to say he did. Zevach only heeded one advice his father had given him as a foal and that was to heed to your callings...and so far the only thing that called for him was a certain magenta mare....

What she spoke of next cause the stallion to stop dead in his tracks and his brows to fly up his forehead, looking to the mare in a shocked demeanor. "Several weeks!?" He breathed, holy, crap. That was one long hellavu walk! "Then why come all the way over here? Unless you have something you need to do here....or was it that you disliked where you were?" Perhaps she got sick of the warrior life back home, yet then he wondered why she kept the armor on..?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:58 am
"I suppose not." Her reply came quick. Rose knew all about the life of traveling. She'd rather not hear about any others. Unless there was something of interest to her from it. But the mare never stuck around anywhere long enough to gather her own stories to tell. Whats the point of telling someone when they could experience it themselves.

She gave a subtle toss of her long, dark mane. Sweeping ebony bangs out from in front of her eyes as they narrowed just slightly. An ear twitching at his sudden surprise. "There is always something needed to be done, somewhere. Depends on wither or not one knows what it is at first. Things don't just pop out of the ground by chance." At least thats how Rose saw it. Everything had a purpose. Everything happened for a reason.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces