Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Necessary Details
All members: Please introduce yourself here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll added by Kurogane_007:
  Hi and, I'm ready to win gold! ^-^
View Results

Kanna Aishiteru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:59 am
Hello, and welcome to the Free Gold Guild. We are pleased to have you with us. Please, introduce yourselve here.

I am Kanna, nice to meet you. *bows head*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:10 am
Hey. *waves*
Name's Nat, nice to meet you.

I'm currently a college freshman and working my butt off because of it.
I'm into anime, manga, gaming(mostly RPGs and rhythm games), all sorts of music, and a bunch of other stuff that I don't really recall offhand.

See you around the topics?

NatElias

Kanna Aishiteru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:15 am
Hello, Nat. Yes, I'm sure you will see me around the topics quite a bit. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:23 am
Sup? I'm Mike xd  

Mike the Gimp

JoyceyBoycey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:26 am
Hii, I'm Joyce, I'll probably be around this guild as frequently as possible. ^^
[I might not be able to get on most weekdays though, because I have a lot of activities outside of school. sweatdrop ]
I'm 16, I live in Washington, and I'm a junior in high school.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:28 am
JoyceyBoycey
Hii, I'm Joyce, I'll probably be around this guild as frequently as possible. ^^
[I might not be able to get on most weekdays though, because I have a lot of activities outside of school. sweatdrop ]
I'm 16, I live in Washington, and I'm a junior in high school.

That's cool, what sports and all do you do after school? I'm in cross country 3nodding  

Mike the Gimp

Kanna Aishiteru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:06 pm
Hello, nice to meet both of you. 3nodding

That's fine, Joyce. Just come in when you can. ^~^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:33 pm
Hi! I'm Louise, I'm 16. I come from the North east of England, UK. I spend most of my time on gaia, and I go to college currently.  

atrixa

Kanna Aishiteru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:50 pm
Nice to meet you Louise. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:36 pm
~**:::Count Ludwig:::**~

User ImageCall Me: Keiichiro, Keii, or County

Birthday: February 18th

Orientation: Not to sure, honestly

Likes: Cody<3//Drawing||Anime//Dancing||Eating//Internet||Con's//Music||Zombies//Dead creatures||Muffins//Boobs||more to come

Dislikes: People in general//Rap||TV//n00bs||Other Stuff

Random: I make layouts, graphics, etc. I enjoy drawing on my free time. I am a Junior in High school and I am taking one college class. I would be glad to make a layout for anyone, so long as it is simple, not to complex like moving animated banners every single inch of the page. PM me sometime.

~**:::End:::**~

Computation

RengKu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Hiya, I'm Mark. *Cheer[!]* So yea... I'm 15 years old and... I like... Basketball, anime, music with a good beat, making music, playing the piano, school(Only because I see a lot of my friends there whee ), drawing, talking to people, playing games, meeting new people, drinking pop, eating, sleeping, doing nothing, and yea... There's more, but I'm too lazy to type anything else. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:02 pm
Nice to meet you two, Keii and Mark. 3nodding  

Kanna Aishiteru

tigerlillie76

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:11 pm
Hi smile
I'm Valerie and I'm 31 and I'm a stay at home mom. {{{I know, eek , I get that reaction alot}}} My youngest is in school full time now and I find myself on the computer alot. My daughter got me into gaia and I like it because I don't find myself being harrased like alot of the other chat programs. Anyway, nice to meet all of you and I'll see you around the guild. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:23 pm
Nice to meet you, Valerie. 3nodding To your surprise, I'm not as shocked as you thought. I hope to see you around the Guild also...  

Kanna Aishiteru

Jackie Stars

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 am
Hello everybody (hope I don't scare people) whee  
The Necessary Details

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items