Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:14 pm
User Image
Sorai drifted kind of lazily through the sky - just a couple of feet above the ground - wings moving just enough to keep her aloft. Hooves touched down every few feet or so - making it more like long, bobbing jumps than actual flying. She really had nothing to do today and so was exploring a little ... but not really looking for anything in particular.

Dele clung to her mane, little mousie eyes wide. Her little friend didn't like flying too much but the small creature wouldn't leave so ... he got to come along. "Rai-rai c-can we stop to get a drink?" he asked nervously, little paws scritching at her neck.

"Ooh ... ok fine," she replied, rolling eyes a little and setting hooves down near a little stream. With a squeak of delight at being on the ground, Dele skittered down the length of her mane and over to the stream

(( *srsly making things up here* I hope the flutters can fly... XD And that it's ok to name and RP the little mouse :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:59 pm
((Flutters can, but not for long or high since their wings are s fragile and the weight is too heavy. n___n))

User Image

The stream's water felt good against his dark hooves, cleansing the dirt that clung to his coat. It had been a while since he'd been near a freshwater source, since he spent a lot of time along the beach. He had fond memories of the stream however, as he met the closest thing to a childhood friend, Elen, there. He continued walking at a leisurely pace, his eyes watching the water ahead of hm. Fishies swam around, and it did not cross his mind that his tail would be considered a toy for them. Unknown to him, one little fish had been folowing him upstream, it's eyes locked on the trailing strands.

Up ahead, his eyes caught sight of something. Why, it had to be one of the smallest mares he had ever seen! A flutter, perhaps? He had only heard of them from his mother. He was so much bigger, perhaps he should just walk by, and hopefully not frighten the mare? He paused in step, which was lkong enough for the fish to bite onto his tail and try swimming backwards. As he watched the flutter from afar, a tug at his tail made him look otherwise. "H-Hey--" He thought aloud, looking behind him at the fish. His eyes widened, and he was quick to lift his tal from the water and shake it free of the fish.

Now that he may have embarressed himself in front of a stranger, it would probably be best just to well, walk by.

`raze

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:10 pm
(( Aaaah, ok thanks :3 Edited a bit~ ))

Sorai watched Dele paw at the water, tilting her head a bit. "Don't get eaten by a fish," she teased the little mouse. He just flicked his tail at her and sat back to wash his face with little paws.

It was then that she heard another voice close by and glanced up, eyes widening just a bit when she saw the stallion a few feet away. Oh ... well, maybe it wasn't only Dele who needed to worry about the fish. That thought made her snort quietly in laughter, but she tried to stifle it - not wanting to offend the stallion.

Or make him mad. Now that she was looking a little more closely, she noticed how much larger he was than her. This didn't really worry or scare her, though, it was just ... something to observe.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:47 pm
((Sorry for it being late! I thought I posted it earlier. D=))

Though she had stiffled her giggles, Marius still picked up on one snort or too. He thanked his father's genes for passing down a dark coat, as he would have blushed at this. He shook himself and stood tall, clearng his throat as he tried to gain composure. He looked at the mare out of the corner of his eyes, not wnating to acknowledge her. But it would be rude t do so... He grumbled mentally and continued down the stream, walking a little more fast paced.

He could walk by her... But that was rude. He wanted to kick his manners, but as he came infront of the mare he looked down at her and offered a polite nod, a sheepish smiel tugging at his lips. He spoke, without even thinking, "Enjoyed the show, miss?" He said lightly, stepping onto the dry land beside her and putting a few comfortable feet between them.

`raze

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:54 pm
(( Sorry I took so long! Midterms are eating me aliiiiiive D: ))

As the stallion came closer, Dele gave a little frightened squeak and skittered up to hide in Sorai's mane. The mare shook her head slightly and glanced up as the stallion stopped, speaking to her.

"Ah, was it meant to be a show?" she asked, blinking at him placidly. Yes, she was, perhaps ... a bit absentminded. And if it had been meant to be a show, maybe she should have laughed more ...? Oh dear.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:36 pm
He offered a sly smile, one that he had attempted to pick up from his meeting with the enticing Neve. He looked down at her, his smile fading to more of a genuine one as a chuckle escaped his throat. It was a dee rumble emitting from his chest, and he tossed his mane proudly like his mother would. "If you enjoyed it, yes. If you didn't, I thoroughly embarressed myself. I hope I pleased you," he said, walking around the small mare as to get his mane out of the water. He saw the mouse in her mane, and his eyes became guarded. Mice. Weren't they a sign of uncleansliness?

"You... You have a mouse..." He stated each word quietly, afraid that she might freak out. Some mares were so easily spooked!

`raze

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:35 pm
Sorai turned her head, following his progress almost lazily. "Well ... it was kind of funny, I have to admit," she said, following along with his logic, since he seemed to be trying to impress her now, maybe. And that was just fine with her. "So I guess it was a show after all, then, hmm?"

At his comment about a mouse, Sorai did nothing but blink slightly and ask, "Another one ..? Or do you mean Dele?" Said mouse squeaked almost indignantly and poked his head out, looking around for some intruder. Sorai was his friend and no one else's!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:03 am
A genuine smile tugged at his lips, and he chuckled a little more with an enthusiastic nod. He flipped his mane and studied her face. Was she playing along? "A show for you, miss," he teased, flicking his tail. He didn't know if this was considered flirting or not. He hadseen others act in this manner, and in a way it came natural to him... If not a little foreign. After his meeting with a certain mare, he had been a bit less reserved about certain things...

He tried to hide the surprise on his face at her words. She had mice follow her? She didn't smell dirty or anything. Maybe she was just friendly to them? He prayed for the latter, watching the mouse pop up at the name. So she had named him? Or was that already his name? "Dele," he repeated quietly, in awe that she would allow a mouse into her mane. He offered a sheepish smile, "Ah, not afraid of mice I see. Is that little thing your friend?" He mused aloud, poking his face closer to the mouse atop her head.

`raze

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:30 pm
At the stallion's sudden nearness to him, Dele squeaked and ducked back down again - scrambling down Sorai's mane to make a little quivering nest just at the base of her neck. The mare shivered slightly, wings fluttering a bit. "Dele, that tickles!" she said, shaking her head a bit. Ah, but to answer the stallion's question...

"That was sort of already his name. I don't really know where he came from ... just showed up one day. I'm not afraid of him, though. He doesn't hurt me or anything." There was a bit of a pause, and she tilted head, eyeing him. Wasn't there something ... oh. Well, she should probably introduce herself. "I'm Sorai ... by the way," she said, smiling slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:27 pm

Marius chuckled and grinned when the mouse skittered down Sorai's mane, his eyes flickered to her delicate wings momentarily as she shivered. He was sure most mares would have freaked, but she laughed and smiled with the critter on her! Interesting... Then again, she was quite unqique anyay, with her size and wings. He nodded as she spoke, his eyes flickering to her face (her eyes were such a pretty shade of pale blue; it was easy to lock eyes and nod), and to where Dele had fled. So Dele practically made a home of the mare?

He would have laughed, but she had introduced herself and he flashed a smile, bowing his head politely. Sorai... Her name was pretty; matched her eyes. "Well, Miss Sorai, it's quite a pleasure to meet you. I just so happen to have a name myself," he laughed softly as he grinend, flicking his long tail to keep the end out from trailing into the water, "It's Marius."

`raze

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:22 pm
(( Sorry, I'm sloooow *shot* ))

Sorai smiled at that, bobbing her own head a little in acknowledgment, making Dele squeak again and grab at her mane to keep from falling off. Marius was a nice name, she thought. And she also noticed how he met her gaze, somehow pleased by that.

Ah, and since he was looking at her, that meant she could look back, right? She let her gaze run a bit more carefully over the stallion, now admiring his dark coat and lighter mane and tail a bit more openly. Curious, she nodded toward the markings on his face and back. "Where did those come from?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:20 pm
(It's okay. n___n)

Marius never really often noticed the looks others gave him. Perhaps this time because he was more carefully watching his aquaintance, he was taking better notice? He shifted a bit underneath her gaze, and glanced to his markings. It was different. Most others talked about his height, never his markings. He smiled a bit proudly, thinking of his mother, "My mother... My brother has them as well," He said the latter a bit hesitantly, not finding how he brought up his brother pleasant. Stupid stallion.

"Now my turn to ask," he said, inclining his head forward, "Where'd you get tose wings. I've never seen such translucent and fragile wings before," he said with a nod. He was often fascinated by the attributes others had that he did not.

`raze

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:02 pm
Seeming pleased by that, even if she didn't show much of it, Sorai arched her back just a bit, as if to show off said wings. Peeking out from her mane for a moment, Dele shivered just a little ... the wings. He didn't like them, because it meant flight - even if it wasn't high or far. He still didn't like it.

"My father has wings like this," she answered after a moment. "So my guess would be from him ... I have a brother too. But his wings are feathered. Probably like my mother's though I haven't met her."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:58 pm
"Your father, eh?" He nodded as he listened, but his smile faltered at her next choice of words. She had never met her mother? A frown pulled at his lips, and he regarded her with careful eyes. His own mother was his guidance in life; though he admired his father with guarded respect, he had known his mother (obviously) from day one. He took a light step towards her, somewhat thrown off by how it didn't seem to bother her much.

"Does that bother you? Not knowing you mother?"

`raze

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:25 pm
Sorai gave a little shrug at that, glancing down at the water in the stream for a moment. It didn't really ... she'd just never thought much about it. But apparently that was a strange thing to Marius ... and she actually found herself caring about what he thought.

"Well," she said slowly. "Not really ... do you think it should?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff