Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:19 pm
User Image

Azure had been taking a nap in the empty fields across from Loka Nei Forest. He was laying down on his back, his eyes shut tight, basking under the partly cloudy blue sky. Azure stirred from his rest and tried to judge the time based on the location of the sun, he still had plenty of time to relax, but he wasn't going to fall back asleep. He slowly sat up and looked around the perimeter before standing up and stretching out his multi-shades of blue body. Most thoughts of issues that had troubled him earlier this week had disappeared and now his mind was clear and he felt he could enjoy himself for the first time in a good amount of time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:36 pm
User Image

Shale was drifting slowly through the fields, deep in thought. Koorie, his foster mother, had recently left, and he was in charge this evening of gathering up some food for himself and his three siblings. Feeling his wings straining a bit, he landed gently on the grass of the field near Loka Nei Forest. Something blue caught his eye, and he sweatdroped. It was another Pae, much like himself, except he was blue colored. "Excuse me...?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:28 pm

Azure shook his head when he heard a noise, he hadn't seen anyone. He honestly hoped he wasn't imagining things again, he didn't like having the feeling he was going crazy. Azure quickly double checked the surroundings, he almost missed the pae that had called out to him. His stone colored skin made him seem to be part of the scenery, but Azure didn't remember seeing a rock that size. It was a pae. "Oh, hello." Azure exclaimed kind of embarassed for almost missing the pae. Azure walked closer to the other pae. "Do you need help with something?" he asked, since the way he had been addressed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:09 pm
Shale blinked as the Pae came closer to him, then smiled. "No, I was just curious as to who was here and if you were alright...." He then held his hand out. "I'm Shale, I hope I didn't surprise you."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:11 pm

"Oh yeah." Azure laughed hesitantly. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just didn't see you standing there at first. Thought the sun had gotten to me or something." Azure raised his eyes to the sky, he had been relieved to see someone and know that it wasn't his imagination or anything. Azure held out his own hand and shook Shale's. "Nice to meet you Shale, I'm Azure." In all honesty Azure wasn't used to interacting with any males other then the fathers of his female friends. "You kind of surprised me there for a moment, but nothing I can't get over." He joked with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:07 am
Shale chuckled a bit, he seemed to surprise everyone because of his stone colored skin. "I tend to do that. My brother used to joke that we should tie a neon yellow cloth to me just so we wouldn't loose me..." In general, Shale wasn't used to interacting with other Pae aside from his siblings. There was that one time where he'd fallen asleep and accidentally gotten left behind and found a child Pae and her father; they had been really nice.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 pm
Azure laughed, "You know... that actually wouldn't be a half bad idea." Azure meant it in a friendly manner and hoped the other pae wouldn't take offense. He had blended in so easily to the landscape, Azure might not have noticed him at all if he had never spoke up. "The only place I really blend in like you do is the water." Azure thought it was funny watching his body disappear into the surface of the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:20 pm
Shale sweatdroped and laughed a bit more. "Yeah, I've been thinking that it would be a good idea. Though, it is nice to be able to disappear from sight when I'm unsure about situations." He then grinned. "You can disappear in water?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:35 pm
Azure nodded his head thoughtfully. "Oh yeah, that would be nice to do that." Azure wasn't sure if that would be too useful for himself, there hadn't been to many situations that he really felt the need to disappear from. It could still be handy for shale though. "Well... I mean, I don't actually disappear or anything. I just blend in really well against it or under it." He laughed lightly at the confusion, disappearing would be a nice ability to have to. Though he could accidentally scare someone if he disappeared in the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:53 pm
Shale nodded. "Well, it's almost as if you disappear when you're camouflaged into your surroundings. Though, I'll have to admit, it wasn't the best when I was little. I got left behind multiple times because they couldn't see me...." He then fell into a bit of silence before speaking again.

"I bet you've had some trouble with parents freaking out when they couldn't find you... especially around water."

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:13 pm

"You got left behind?" Azure asked curiously. He thought it was strange being left behind because you camouflaged with the surroundings. Left behind seemed more like being forgotten then lost to Azure. Azure shook his head drastically from side to side after Shale interrupted the silent moment that had occured. "No, I haven't really had trouble with that." Azure made a laugh from his hesitation. "I haven't had parents around. I don't know who they are." Azure didn't many issues with the fact that he didn't have parents, except that it seemed everyone had them but him. From what Azure had seen of parents they didn't look like fun from the way they controlled their children. "Actually... I don't think I have them." Azure shrugged his shoulder, it seemed kind of wierd that a pae might come from nothing, but Azure didn't think he had come from two other pae. It was certainly an odd thought.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:00 am
Shale chuckled, embarrassed. "I was a toddler, and didn't quite understand that I blended in so well the with surrounding. I sort of stopped to inspect something I guess, and no one saw that I stopped. So, it was my fault, essentially."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:33 am

"Oh, you got distracted." Azure laughed as the realization just hit him. That wasn't so bad. "You were a curious toddler, that's understandable." Azure didn't seem to remember much about his toddler days, but he assumed he was quite the curious litte fellow when he was at that stage of his life. "Well at least your family probably doesn't lose you at much now that you're older and not stopping for curiousities." Azure stopped and raised his eyebrows. "Unless you're still curious of course." Azure could tell the pae was around his age.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:56 pm
Shale shook his head. "Not so much, anymore. Though I still like to give them the occasional scare, especially when one of them is thinking mischievous thoughts. It's always funny when they don't think you're listening and then you show up out of no where...."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:24 pm

Azure smirked at the thought of being able to do that. It was a shame it was impossible for him to just blend like that. "You have no idea how much I wish I could do that. There is so much I could find out if I just could..." upon further thought it didn't seem like a good idea though. Azure was quite certain all the things he wanted to know were not going to be said out loud even if he wasn't around. "Its good that you can take advantage of it though." Azure began to walk, running his hands over the top of the grasses that were tall enough for him to reach. "So you have a family. What's that like?" Azure wondered out loud.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff