Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
The New Seiries of Doctor Who is Based off of Beatles Songs! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whadda you think?
  it's true! Pullo's right! he always is! he's so handsome and dreamy!
  those are just coenkydinks
View Results

Dolix Pullo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:49 pm
A STARTLING NEW IDEA!!

In Elenor Rigby, it says "...A face that she keeps in a jar by the door." That's the cat lady that the face of Boe saved in Gridlock! it also says (I don't know the first name of the person who dies in the song )"...died and was buried along with her name..." That was Rose! And, it also says "Father MacKenzie , wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave." Father MacKenzie's doctor! yes he is! you can't deny it! plus in the old seires, the doctor and his companions watch the beatles perform! and they mention it sevral times in the new seires!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:56 pm
it's true! you can't deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111  

Dolix Pullo

Dolix Pullo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:58 pm
okay, people need to start posting now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:03 pm
Actually, it's Father MacKenzie (sp?) that's wiping his hands as he's walking away from Eleanor Rigby's grave - "Father MacKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave; no one was saved." Pretty cool.  

faerie_ophelia

woolie

Gracious Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:14 am
Lol. Nice idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:29 pm
"Here comes the Sun."
I loved the part when the Doctor said that. That episode played out like, "Who wants to be a Millionaire. Martha got info from the audience. The Doctor. And she phoned a friend. Her mom. My mom thought I was making a bad joke when I said that she used up all her lifelines.  

Triska
Crew

Imm0rtal Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 am
Ok I can't deny it how about Yesterday It really sums up the episode where Rose leaves. That one was very sad cry  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:06 pm
arabian2007
Ok I can't deny it how about Yesterday It really sums up the episode where Rose leaves. That one was very sad cry
yer right! can't belive i never thought of that...  

Dolix Pullo

CHASING POLAR BEARS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:15 pm
hmm interesting. =P I've only ever heard I am the Walrus, and Help!, Lucy in the Sky, Yesterday, Here Comes the Sun and parts of Hey Jude.

Yesterday does work for when Rose leaves. D=  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:22 pm
whispering muffin
hmm interesting. =P I've only ever heard I am the Walrus, and Help!, Lucy in the Sky, Yesterday, Here Comes the Sun and parts of Hey Jude.

Yesterday does work for when Rose leaves. D=
I am the Walrus was real good, i'm suprized it wasn't in 1.  

Dolix Pullo

Carterbane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:44 pm
Your thinking of the urban myth of Paul Mccartney's death. That was all associated with revolutionary #9. Old news though. In the first series (With the first Doctor) there was an episode were they turned on a tv and thew Beatles were playing. That was my favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:46 pm
I have to say Hey Jude was my all time fav. song. Along with every song on Abbey Road  

Carterbane

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:45 pm
SpecsX
I have to say Hey Jude was my all time fav. song. Along with every song on Abbey Road

You know what inspired the song?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:03 am
Dolix Pullo
whispering muffin

quote]I am the Walrus was real good, i'm suprized it wasn't in 1.

I Am the Walrus wasn't on 1 because it didn't ever have a number one spot on the music charts. It is a Good song, and MMT is a great album, but the song just didn't hold the top spot.

clueing4looks

Magical Muse

10,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers