View Results

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:46 pm
I'm not a member of the Christian Club, yet but I just made an application. I just realized... is my Gaia username offensive/sinful? o_O
I'm not a super religious person but I do believe in Christ.
"Divinity" means like "God" but I originally only named my username this because my avvy was bright and so I considered it alomst "god-like", "divine-like" or like angelic like...
I'm not saying "yeah, Im God" or "Im God because I have bright items"
I only chose D i v i n i t y as a username ebcause I thought my avvy was bright enough. Angelic-like. o_O
Truthfully, is my username offensive?
I just want to see how people view my username.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:56 pm
D i v i n i t y
I'm not a member of the Christian Club, yet but I just made an application. I just realized... is my Gaia username offensive/sinful? o_O
I'm not a super religious person but I do believe in Christ.
"Divinity" means like "God" but I originally only named my username this because my avvy was bright and so I considered it alomst "god-like", "divine-like" or like angelic like...
I'm not saying "yeah, Im God" or "Im God because I have bright items"
I only chose D i v i n i t y as a username ebcause I thought my avvy was bright enough. Angelic-like. o_O
Truthfully, is my username offensive?
I just want to see how people view my username.

really bright...no kidding
and for the record...some people wouldn't know holy if she walked right by them  

lordstar

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:30 pm
Of course I don't think its wrong. As a believer in Christ, the name is good for you and your avvy. It looks great by the way. mrgreen

Divinity is something you represent as a Christian. I think it was a great choice for a name man. Its not blaspheming or anything. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:47 pm
Ooo biggrin
Thanks for your opinions whee
I just didn't want people to look at my username and go "Who do you think you are? You're not God"
mad P:
Well, I hope I get accepted in this guild wink
I'm part of the Christian club at school and my friends are in charge of it. biggrin  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:52 pm
No, not at all, man. I think he looks great. I pray you continue your journey, walking with Jesus. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:48 pm
D i v i n i t y

I just didn't want people to look at my username and go "Who do you think you are? You're not God"

you could be rolleyes  

lordstar

Shiroi Kokoro no Mendori

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:31 pm
I just searched "Christian Club" on the guilds, there's nothing. Exactly what are you referring to?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:13 pm
He probably means at his school. rofl  

Mjolnir The Hammer

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:44 pm
Lol, yeah Im talking about school ><
It's not official yet since the principal is being so mean about it...
but even though it's not official, we've got at least 20 people who go to the meetings regularly, which is good considering the school's small, most people coming are 10th graders and there are only like almost 200 10th graders in the school. It's called Jaguars For Christ.
biggrin It's actually pretty fun and not super religious/strict. It reminds me a lot of this guild.

@lordstar: Nope. In no way am I God >>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:34 am
D i v i n i t y
Lol, yeah Im talking about school ><
It's not official yet since the principal is being so mean about it...
but even though it's not official, we've got at least 20 people who go to the meetings regularly, which is good considering the school's small, most people coming are 10th graders and there are only like almost 200 10th graders in the school. It's called Jaguars For Christ.
biggrin It's actually pretty fun and not super religious/strict. It reminds me a lot of this guild.

@lordstar: Nope. In no way am I God >>

I'm glad to hear that they're so open to you all. What exactly do you guys talk about? biggrin  

Mjolnir The Hammer

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:28 am
Well, the mandatory meeting(for members) are on Fridays at lunch and we just hang out for about 10 or 15minutes then we do Prayer Requests. That takes about.. 5minutes or a bit more. We sometimes do community service for the school or sometimes just help the teachers out. Ryan(the club president) is going to plan games and activities after school once the club becomes official(approved by principal).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:51 am
D i v i n i t y
Well, the mandatory meeting(for members) are on Fridays at lunch and we just hang out for about 10 or 15minutes then we do Prayer Requests. That takes about.. 5minutes or a bit more. We sometimes do community service for the school or sometimes just help the teachers out. Ryan(the club president) is going to plan games and activities after school once the club becomes official(approved by principal).

I think thats awesome you guys have that time to gather together and have fun. Is your principal being a jerk about approving it or what?  

Mjolnir The Hammer

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Well... this new principal is known to be strict and mean. Even a lot of the teachers don't like her. Well, they kinda have to accept it. I mean my school is like the smallest school in the disctrict, considering it consists of 7th grade - 10th grade so far. Next year, they will have 11th graders and then 12th after that.(yeah the school's not relaly a high school yet but I'm going to be part of the future seniors of the school) smile
If the principal doesn't approve, there's going to be a lot of chaos and debating about why people can't just hang out and pray.
Also, every other school in the district basically has their own Christian club.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:24 pm
Yeah, mine does too. I never heard about any problems with them getting approved....but our school is like 2,800 students strong. LoL xd

Mjolnir The Hammer

lordstar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:28 pm
D i v i n i t y
Nope. In no way am I God >>

what are you green with pink spots covered in fur with 7 arms and 13 toes
perhaps you feed off dust mites thought your naval

think about it  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff