Submit

pnai_pride777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:44 pm
The movies
-A Perfect Stranger

-Another Perfect Stranger

I watched those movies. about... 3 weeks ago

If you have... or even you havent, then i'd ask this question

If you were able to talk to Jesus in Person or even have dinner with him, what would you say? what would you ask?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:45 pm
This is one of the questions that I'd have to think about for the rest of my life to answer, a question I'd have to LIVE the rest of my life to answer. It can't be put into a certain amount of lines on this thread because, to be honest, my list would be endless. I shall name a few though. mrgreen

....Gah.....lemme think about this for a moment....

Okay, I would ask him for a hug first of all. I mean, c'mon now; IT'S JESUS!!! xd
1. I would ask him when the prophecy of revelations would become true. That's been a big concern for me lately. Not first though. I would build up for that one.
2. I would ask him was he really walking with me in these days of trial, even when it didn't feel like he was...........

........Dude, I can't answer this. When I think of it, I smile so damned broadly and I'm about to cry here. I'm serious. whee

Just being there with him for that dinner or certain time would be the absolute happiest moment of my life. I'm looking forward to seeing Jesus in heaven so I can have all my concerns and prayers answered and sealed forever. mrgreen  

Mjolnir The Hammer

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:19 pm
Yes! You can, I do all the time. I walk with him. Than my mom asks why I was gone for about an hour and half. I am talking with God.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:21 pm
I'm not sure that'd I'd be able to even speak at all. To know that Jesus himself was sitting infront of me... I'd be too afraid that I'd say the wrong thing. I'd probably fall to my knees.  

thrashmetaljunkie

missymisa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:46 am
i don't know if i could even speak.... eek i'd probably just stare and be like oh my gosh!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:08 am
I would show him my bible and we would burn it together

sounds crazy but i really don't think he would like what his words have become and the pain that has come from them

on the flip side he would most delighted to hear about all the good things that came from his words  

lordstar

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff