The Sashie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:12 pm
[. STARThere .]

O:
Soooooo,
I'm questing a SoA <3
Yes yes.
I am 83

Errrmmm, not quite sure what to put here, so I'll skip and go straight to table of contents. ;D

<oLE'CIELhere>
<oLE'CIELfunds>
<oLE'CIELnews>
<oRESERVEDnow>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:51 pm
[. Le'Cielhere .]

User Image
(Storei is a miricale worker <333)
My little leopard <333

oName: Le'Ciel

oGender: laddy

oStage: Adult <3

oMeaning: Of heaven

oSpecies: Leopard

oMain Fur Color: Ok, his furs is very wild and bright. At the tip of his ears, the top of his whole body really, it is a vibrent yellow. Nothing super blinding, but nothing to pale. The yellow fades into a coral color, think pink and yellow mixed. As that coral moves down, it fades into a neon orange. Whatever colors have to be added inbetween, whatever. As long as you can see those are the main fading pattern. Yellow to coral to orange. :3
Will find a ref soon x3

oThe Other Details: o:!
He has a white nose and lime green eyes, so they pop out from his vibrant coat. At the bottom of his legs and the tip of his tail he has a wave like pattern, with small white dots following the roll of the waves. His "hair" and wave pattern are a very bright pink, magenta really but with less purple. Like a neon pink.

oPersonality: xD Is SoA ready for this? Ciel is a down right ladies man. Any species really, as long as they are the opposite gender. He'd flirt with a tree if no one was around, simply because he can't stand not flirting. He's not what one would call "fatherly", he hardly takes care of his many girlfriends much less any cubs that come along. He expects the girl should know better than to get mixed up in him, and shouldn't just expect him to provide for the cubs because they are his. It wasn't his fault she made that mistake! In awe at his good looks and charm, Ciel is very self absorbed. Not to the point where he thinks he's a living god, but does likes to refer to himself as perfection. For being such a man whore, he really does have a bit of a softer side to him when it comes to cubs that resemble him. He calls them champions, and might actually break away from his own little world to focus on them for a bit. But ONLY cubs that look like him, other wise Ciel is not impressed or touched. He's also very clever, but one has to be if they wish to swoon a more reserved and reluctant lady.

oHistory: As a child, Ciel was raised by a single mother, the sister to the queen in there pride. Of course, the queen was always changing. It was a brutal clan based purely off what males did and said. They were the up and rising gender, females were merely they're play toys. His mother was Ciel's only friend, protecting him from the harsh world beyond the den. His mother often had to go and leave the den to hunt for the males or serves them. A den was quite the luxury in the clan, Ciel only getting it because he was related to the queen. Being forbidden to leave the den due to the danger of one of the crueler males finding him, Ciel often had no one to talk to or play with. On a rare occasion they queens daughter might come over to the den for a bit, but other than that for a good part of the day he was alone. With no one to talk to, Ciel just listened. Listened to males yell at the females, listened to the females weep, listen to the occasional cub that wandered into main camp and get a beating from the males for being so unobedient. His mother loved him more than life itself and just wanted to protect Ciel, but by leaving him isolated and alone with nothing to do but listen she was actually tainting his mind with the males teachings and harsh words. One day, there was an over throw. The whole pride was askew with males and females locked in battle, cubs crying out in pain for their mothers. Some were lucky, escaping with their mothers into the rouge lands. Others, such as Ciel, were not. His mother and he had been separated when the fights began breaking out. Earlier on she had left on a hunt for the males and had returned after the over throw had began. Ciel, being alone in the den, was assumed to be an unlucky cub whose mother had died in battle. Those cubs were rounded up and taken to safety; no one realizing that Ciel’s mother was alive and well, searching franticly for him. After the cubs were gather, the females hurried them away from the pride and the battle going on inside, males against females. His mother was crushed, Ciel was frightened. The females that escaped with the cubs set up a make shift camp, females began returning to the pride to find survivors and collect the bodies of those who died so they could be properly buried. Ciel’s mother was long gone by then, and as one can imagine he felt betrayed his mother didn’t stay and look for him. His heart blackened, and his mind set only on himself. He didn’t care about the feelings of others, and ran away from the make shift pride as soon as he had the chance, leaving the memory of his mother and life before now there.

****UPDATED DESCRIPTION OF CIEL***
Name: Le'Ciel
Owner: The Sashie
Species: Leopard <33
Pride/Pack: Rouge
Parents: (if applicable) ---
Offspring: (if applicable) Nope :3
Description:
Ok, his fur is very wild and bright. At the tip of his ears, the top of his whole body really, it is a vibrant yellow. Nothing super blinding, but nothing too pale. The yellow fades into a coral color, think pink and yellow mixed. As that coral moves down, it fades into a neon orange. Whatever colors have to be added in between, whatever. As long as you can see those are the main fading pattern. Yellow to coral to orange. :3
Next, he still has the waves on his legs x3 Easiest described by looking at the reference pic. They are about half way up his leg. The dots above the waves are white, and the waves themselves are a bright magenta, like his "hair"
He has a white nose and his eyes are a light green
Reference Images:
User Image

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:46 pm
[. LE'CIELfunds .]

Moola moola 8D

Donaters-
Werewolf of London wwtf DD8 ;oo; <333
20k!
Dolly_Llama omg! DDD: ;o; <3
10k!
Is your whole family, like, super duper nice and awesome? D:
Storei! D:
For the beautiful reference <33
Strawberry Gumi Bunny ;ooo; DD8 <33
October 2007 letter! I'll get you for this!! D:
Strawberry Gumi Bunny AGAIN
angelic microphone ;ooo;

Whats been sold-
August 2007 letter

So far-
350/350k
O_O I BELIEVE I JUST ACHIVED MY QUEST.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:12 pm
[. LE'CIELnews .]

Nothin' but the facts o:

12/26/07- After much debate, I finally decide to go with my first custom idea. His name, Le'Ciel, is french. That is langue of love, no? ;D
He is based off a character I had quite a few dreams about.
(xD Weird, I know)
In the dream his name was Felix, but that didn't sound right, so I changed it. The dream was really weird and he was only in it for a second, but he was the only part I remembered sooo, Walah! Here he is 8D

12/23/07- DD: Were and Dolly donated!! So much love ;o;

10/25/07-
Complete revamp on Baina. :3

10/21/07-
Found the name Baina and loved it. Decided I was really going to quest this time

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:17 pm
[. RESERVEDstuff .]

I uhh... guess you can post now xD
-doubts anyone will post, but whatever- 83

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:17 pm
Uhhh, yeah. Werewolf of london, Strawberry Gumi Bunny, Storei and Dolly_Llama kind of totally rule, mkay? DD: <33333  

The Sashie

The Sashie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:38 pm
DDD:
Quest= COMPLETED
Waiting for slot <3333

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 pm
Heh, I hope a lot of custom slots open up this month. Cause you, Syri and I are all funded and ready. I can't wait for Jimi and Ciel to meet. XDD  

Basil Brett

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff